Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-14-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I don't care what anyone says Roseanne was a great show, it's sad that peoples hatred of Roseanne Barr has taking away from the show.

I don't like her away from the show either but thought she was great on the show and had a great supporting cast.

That said the last season was a complete joke and has really taking away from how good the rest of it was.

But I'm used to people hating on it rant over...
I agree. I like Roseanne, the supporting cast was terrific, but the final season sucked.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
All it means is that we are back to square one in terms of Dexter evolving. I always thought the more the show focused on others interpersonal relationships, it got very drawn out.
Seasons 1-3 were fantastic. But the end of 4 was very unsatisfying and I am not looking forward to season 5 at all now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He can ******* suck it up. HA.
But I have a sneaking suspicion that might be why it unfolded as it did.

He still remains a personal choice to be Yin.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default About the Sopranos conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
So, I just finished the Sopranos....Can anyone try to explain this ending to me? I knew since before I started watching the series the whole ending, with the fading to black. I loved the show, but I am confused and dont know what to say about the ending. I dont know if I love it or hate it? Did he die? Did the show just end? Any help is appreciated.
Here's an in-depth analysis done a wk. after it aired by The Gawker:

http://gawker.com/269638/the-soprano...ve-got-answers

And here's the Wikipedia take:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Made_in...he_Sopranos%29

Literary analysis is one of the few worthwhile things a grad degree in English is good for, lol. I've watched that series finale 4-5 times now & came to these conclusions:

Basically everyone gets killed, the antagonist Phil Leotardo, Bobby Baccalieri (only member of the crew to physically beat Tony & be congratulated later for it) in the previous episode, Silvio Dante on life support in the hospital & not expected to live, + the whole immediate Sopranos family whacked, all 4 of them. The way they all packed into the booth & not in a corner which would have been safer. We're talking mass murder here, & their configuration parallels the Last Supper by Da Vinci. But the best Shakespeare tragedies, Macbeth, Romeo & Juliet, etc, ended with the curtain coming down on a stage full of dead bodies

Didn't you notice the menacing lone guy ("Man In Members Only Jacket" per cast notes, the anonymous assassin) at the counter of the restaurant turning to scowl at them in their booth several times & even repositioning hiself for the best angle? This gunsel was scouting his whack about to happen. His going to the bathroom was a direct reference to the scene in Godfather I where Michael gets a hidden gun from the restroom & comes out shooting. And the only other episode in which Tony is shot & has a death journey involving mistaken ID & a briefcase that Death is entitled Member's Only, hmmmmm.

The blacked-out screen was mass death for the principal cast members, & death is everywhere, even when the episode starts: Tony 1st seen on his back in bed like episode #1 (both the only ones creator David Chase directed) as if in a coffin at a funeral, he turns off organ music as if from a funeral from his clock radio, death stalks him as it has throughout the Sopranos saga, Tony has had a couple of near misses with being shot & car wrecks, but death is closing on him now.

The Journey song is a reference to the Catholic last rites, the Eucharist administered to the dying is known as the Viaticum, or Latin for journey.

Doom & Destiny: IMO Tony lost all his protection & made himself vulnerable for death b/c he killed his favorite, his surrogate son Christopher in that auto accident for no apparent reason, Christopher was pivotal in the series b/c he was a screenwriter & Creator David Chase's alter ego, Tony's own son Anthony was depicted as totally worthless & a complete loser, Meadow the hot daughter was the overachiever success story. And Tony cut himself off from his only avenue of return to life & redemption, his crucial relationship with his psychiatrist Dr. Melfi which opened the series 8 yrs. earlier, he dissed when she told him off that surprised me b/c she had taken him back as a patient 3 times earlier. Dr. Melfi the shrink, played by Lorraine Bracco when she showcased some of the best legs in show business, was one of the best characters in the series IMO & I couldn't get enough of her.

Symbolism: There is orange everywhere in the diner, & the orange cat that's over Tony's shoulder, orange = death like in the Godfather, Tony even eats an orange wafer like the Eucharist/Last Rites administered by a priest as his last act of life. The cat is a harbinger of death, Paulie even mentioned a cat sighting as a bad omen in obvious foreshadow in the previous episode.

The survivors: I always thought only the Soprano bloodline was important, non-Sopranos like Carmela always commented on their pathological greed & bloodthirsty ruthlessness. With his crew & family wiped out Tony is survived only by Uncle June -- Corrado Soprano -- who is out of it with dementia from Alzheimer's, & Bobby's widow Janice Soprano Baccalieri -- maybe her baby grown up will be the new godfather of the crew in the sequel. I believe Paulie Galtieri survived but was sent on a suicide mission.

Series creator David Chase (really named David Chianese) told critics about that final episode that "it's all there" -- Uncle Junior is played by his brother Dominic Chianese btw. Chase loved to sprinkle the series with references to classic gangster film & Italian-American stereotypes, hence the many refs to the Godfather series, my fave was always Silvio's Michael Corleone impression he did at parties of "Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in!" Interesting that the dessert diner where the last scene was filmed almost didn't happen b/c the town of Bloomfield, NJ where it's located b/c they thought the final episode (titled Made In America, ironic as the Sopranos are completely unmade in America with the only appropriate retribution for a lifetime of crime) was offensive to Italian-Americans.

Last edited by LizardState : 07-14-2010 at 05:24 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dexter is retardedly amazing, and season 4 was the 2nd best of all the seasons. While I do agree that the ending was shocking and a bit off putting at first, Im very excited to see where the show goes from here on out. Its addition by subtraction: its like you said, the character almost gets a reboot at this point, and Im very interested in where they take it. Not to mention, Michael C Hall bitchslaps anyone else acting on TV at thet moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Cranston is better than Hall.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In terms of bad endings, just finished season 4 Dexter and that was the worst ending to a show's season that wasnt the end of a series.
SPOILER ALERT: I wasn't crazy about it either I rented the whole Season 4 of Dexter & watched them in order for like 2 days, felt my time & $ wasted with that finale. I guess Julie Benz became so popular she moved on to other higher-paying roles like on Desperate Housewives.

Season 4 of Dexter was made by John Lithgow as the Trinity killer, he's really an underrated actor who dresses up everything he's in. His new young wife never figured out who he really was but came very close in the finale, the only other one who discovered he was the Harbor Killer was his Sgt. at the Miami PD & then he got offed, as did Lithgow.

Last edited by LizardState : 07-14-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cranston is better than Hall.
Not by a long shot. Im done Breaking Bad now, and while great, it isnt nearly as good as advertises. Not only is Dexter far superior as a show, but Michael C Hall is much better then Cranston as far as acting goes. In fact, I think I might say that Cranston isnt even the best actor on Breaking Bad. Aaron Paul absolutely dominates the last season as far as pure acting goes.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Cranston's probably been the best actor I've ever seen on a TV show, so you are soooooooooo wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
SPOILER ALERT: I wasn't crazy about it either I rented the whole Season 4 of Dexter & watched them in order for like 2 days, felt my time & $ wasted with that finale. I guess Julie Benz became so popular she moved on to other higher-paying roles like on Desperate Housewives.

Season 4 of Dexter was made by John Lithgow as the Ice Truck killer, he's really an underrated actor who dresses up everything he's in. His new young wife never figured out who he really was but came very close in the finale, the only other one who discovered he was the Harbor Killer was his Sgt. at the Miami PD & then he got offed, as did Lithgow.
What are you talking about?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Not by a long shot. Im done Breaking Bad now, and while great, it isnt nearly as good as advertises. Not only is Dexter far superior as a show, but Michael C Hall is much better then Cranston as far as acting goes. In fact, I think I might say that Cranston isnt even the best actor on Breaking Bad. Aaron Paul absolutely dominates the last season as far as pure acting goes.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
What are you talking about?
That everybody who learns who the real Dexter is doesn't live very long. Lithgow played the Trinity killer, fixed it, sorry.

Last edited by LizardState : 07-14-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPYs anybody?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
ESPYs anybody?
I hate that, there's no prestige in those things. It's like winning a Kids Choice Award when you lost out on a Grammy. Plus fan voting of any kind (if they still do that) is a joke.

But yeah, I might tune in; I kind of like Seth Meyers.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In terms of bad endings, just finished season 4 Dexter and that was the worst ending to a show's season that wasnt the end of a series.
Really? I think that was one of the best season finales I've seen.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For real...that was a fantastic ending.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah dood, that season finale was both jaw dropping and awesometown. How could you hate it!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I would have been surprised by the ending of Dexter season 4 but I found out how it ends like half way through the season. :(
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Cranston's probably been the best actor I've ever seen on a TV show, so you are soooooooooo wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You both fail epically. Breaking Bad was good, I agree, and the writing was top notch. That said, the nuances of both characters arent comparable, at least IMO. Dexter is an incredibly detailed and complex character, whereas Cranston has been playing arguably the same Jekyll/Hyde character from the very beginning of his series. I suppose it all comes down to personal opinion, but I find not only the narratives of Dexter to be more intriguing, but the character himself to be infinitely more complex.
Quote:
Old 07-14-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beavis and Butthead shall rise again
http://www.movieline.com/2010/07/con...medium=twitter
Old 07-14-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

APS once you realize your mistake of underrating CRANSTON, you will no longer allow yourself to eat dinner.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:52 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just had to blur my eyes past a ton of Dexter posts. Seems like people are not using the Spoiler tags the right way.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just had to blur my eyes past a ton of Dexter posts. Seems like people are not using the Spoiler tags the right way.
Seems like you're not using TV the right way.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote