Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-06-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL, I didn't even notice that. Smarting too much from the beatdowns.

Not this week, Xio!
Old 10-06-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This week I'm playing mostly bench players since all my top performers are on a bye week. All I did was get deeper with that trade. I still need to find a defense for this week since mine is on a bye.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 10-06-2009 at 11:51 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 3-1

woohoo

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, something I forgot to do before the season was adjust the proper waiver period for players: 2 days is too long, it should be 1 day.

As I'm sure most of you noticed when we had our waiver claims on Thursday when it should have been Wednesday, etcetera.

I wanted to fix it earlier but figured to wait until after this week's waiver claims period (because owners were waiting for Thursday and so on). But I just fixed it now.

My apologies for that.

PS. I have no idea why the league page says any of the keeper stuff is edited. It hasn't, you can see for yourself in the league settings and on your team keepers page. Strange.

Last edited by Geo : 10-09-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Look at the absurd point totals my opponents score in my losses, three times no less through five weeks:

Week 1 W 130.5-108.6 Louisiana Beasts
Week 2 L 139-168.1 at Team KCJ58
Week 3 W 115.7-106.4 Team jsa230
Week 4 L 119.7-167.1 at S4L's Dynamos
Week 5 L 119.2-151.3 Team Xiomera

I need to score 170 to win? GTFO
Old 12-27-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Win!

Wooooo!
Old 12-29-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AHEM!?

Congrats to Xio?!
Old 12-29-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
AHEM!?

Congrats to Xio?!
congrats xio, lost to you during the regular season

just like to add that I beat Geo twice this year in my 1st year, still deciding who to keep in this league

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'll keep Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, and Larry Fitzgerald.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm keeping Drew Brees, Jammal Charles, and Steve Smith (Giants)

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this league going to be reactivated?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Is this league going to be reactivated?
I hope so. I've only got one league so far.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

This is the only time I will return to this forum/site.

I have reactivated the league.

Xio, you are now the League Manager. If you don't want to do it, find someone else who will.

I will not be taking part in this league any longer.

Whoever is the LM:

1. Delete me from my team (now titled Available Team).
2. Strip me of my LM powers if you can in the LM Tools section.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Bye Geo. :(
Old 07-17-2010, 09:43 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bye Geo

Old 07-17-2010, 10:12 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm back, keeping Chris Johnson, Roddy White, and Desean Jackson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keeping Matt Ryan, Ricky Williams, and Randy Moss (unless I change my mind)

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 07-17-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Btw why won't Geo be returning to this site anymore? Anyone know? I get the feeling I missed something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want back in this. Keepers

Tony Gonzalez, TE
Dwayne Bowe, WR
Michael Turner, RB
Old 07-17-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be keeping MoJo, Mendenhall, and Flacco.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Anyone else wanna be commish? I have my own league already, so I don't want to be the commish of both ...
Old 07-17-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

I can do it.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 07-18-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I can do it.
I can't figure out how to transfer commish powers to you ... anyone know?
Old 07-18-2010, 08:51 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I'm keeping Phillip Rivers, Tony Romo, and Ryan Grant.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

So it looks like I was made commish.

There's an available slot open, so if any Team Leader who is not in the league wants to be, let me know.

Also, any general ideas on rules? Draft time? I definitely want to wait on the draft time - the later the better IMO.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote: