Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-16-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

got god indeed. I am up but have no illusions this will get to me before tomorrow night.
hells-satans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:42 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i thought u always have to trade at least the same amounts of draft picks? that would mean APS is missing one

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:13 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

Surprised Spiller was the third back taken. I think people are undervaluing him and overvaluing Best. Not that high on Best. Something about those Pac-10 backs scares me off a bit.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem with Spiller is the team around him. The Bills quarterback and offensive line are arguably the two worst units in the NFL.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
The problem with Spiller is the team around him. The Bills quarterback and offensive line are arguably the two worst units in the NFL.
It doesn't scare me because it's a dynasty league. Look at how sorry the Lions were when Calvin Johnson was drafted on them, and I can only imagine if someone passed him up because the team was too bad. Talent trumps everything for me in Dynasty, situation does play into it but I have no problems taking a super talented guy in a terrible situation.

Spiller has been underrated in most drafts I've been in, but I do have him and Best very close. It's more just the injury concerns about Best that worry me some, play-making ability he's right up there with him, but the Lions just look like they are starting to form a really nice offense all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Clerky
Rookie

Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells-satans View Post
Surprised Spiller was the third back taken. I think people are undervaluing him and overvaluing Best. Not that high on Best. Something about those Pac-10 backs scares me off a bit.
Yeah I was surprised when he fell to me. I thought he'd be the first RB taken and definitely a top 3 pick, but I'm glad I got him.
Clerky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i thought u always have to trade at least the same amounts of draft picks? that would mean APS is missing one
Before cuts, yes. After cuts, it just needs to be the same amount of players/picks

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

List of cuts (may not be 100% accurate):

QB Marc Bulger
WR Lance Moore
TE Jeremey Shockey
K Nate Kaeding
LB David Hawthorne
DB Bernard Pollard
DB George Wilson

james davis, rb
kurt warner, qb
fred davis, te
garret hartley, k
Adrian Wilson, S
Thomas Davis, LB
Jordan Babineux, S

Jamarcus Russell
heap
holt
simpson
tynes
brackett
meriweather
Mike Bell
Willis McGahee
Nate Washington
Nick Folk
Larry Foote
Cortland Finnegan
James Farrior

3 D:
Keith Bulluck
Scott Shanle
Jonathan Joseph

4 O:
Mason Crosby
Brian Leonard
Derek Anderson
Brady Quinn

Bruce Gradkowski
Mark Bradley
Le'Ron McClain
Brian Westbrook
Nick Harper
Daryl Smith
Thomas Howard
OFFENSE

Rob Bironas
Thomas Jones, RB, Kansas City Chiefs
Santana Moss, WR, Washington Redskins
Darius Heyward Bey, WR, Oakland Raiders

DEFENSE

Bart Scott, LB, New York Jets
Leon Hall, CB, Cincinnati Bengals
Bradie James, LB, Dallas Cowboys

K Shayne Graham
TE David Thomas
TE Brandon Pettigrew
RB Tashard Choice

Antrelle Rolle
Justin Durant
Dhanie Jones

Isaac Bruce
Willie Parker
Bo Scaife
LenDale White
Ryan Longwell
Reed Doughty
Gibril Wilson

Andre Caldwell
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Davone Bess
Kris Brown
Daniel Manning
Brandon McGoawn
Will Witherspoon

Chad Pennington
Troy Smith
Brian Hartline
Stephen Gostowski

Dominique Barber
Darren Sharper
Nick Barnett

Lav. Coles
Terrell Owens
Matt Prater
Mark Clayton

Mike Brown
Erik Coleman
Terrence Newman

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-17-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

We have another trade!

The P Players gives:

TE Greg Olsen

Leonard Leapers gives:

3rd Round selection

If you think this is collusion, please state so and we can vote on it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-17-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Collusion I say! You are all cheats!

Ok maybe its a good trade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Collusion I say! You are all cheats!

Ok maybe its a good trade.
Haha, I am just trying to collect the whole 3rd round!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-17-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ok real men up to bat, i made my choice
clausen was my #1 qb on the board and got him
now just have to pray i get as lucky as with cutler
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:27 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

wow this thing is humming
Old 07-18-2010, 09:14 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Isn't his clock almost up?
Old 07-18-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

Default u must be sitting next to a big clock

u seem to be following this the closest but yet u have the farthest pick. usually next round moves a bit faster.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Haha, well, Longhorns is up. For Derek and Devon, did my texts to you go through? If not, let me know if you want to give me a number for a quick text when you are up.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2010, 11:13 AM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

Default sorry shane i am technology deficient

i don't have text. but my cell is the same 305-775-9967.

anyone in the league feel free to reach me via email, or phone for trades.

thanks

devon
fireballs
Old 07-18-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

Default it is good we have some fast drafters

like longhorn and myself to balance out the slow pokes.

btw, shane did we have any rule vote changes this offseason?
just checking in case i was asleep
Old 07-18-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmon View Post
like longhorn and myself to balance out the slow pokes.

btw, shane did we have any rule vote changes this offseason?
just checking in case i was asleep
No one brought up anything I don't think. The only thing I upped was INTs by 1 I believe, but we did that awhile ago.

I texted LL, so we'll see. I'll give you a call when you are up as well Devon if I don't see ya on.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry for the brief holdup, I was actually up all night and didn't really get to lay down until almost right when I was OTC. None the less, I really like Mike Williams, and while I'm not gonna lie I had some QB's there I was looking at, I'm a huge fan of Williams this year and didn't want to risk that he ends up going before my next pick and I end up pissed.

So maybe it'll end up a slight reach if he could have made it to me, but if he pans out the way I think in hindsight it won't be. I'm a huge huge Demaryius Thomas fan too always have been, but have MW slightly ranked higher because of him coming from a pro style system and knowing the route tree and Thomas being so raw in the option, as well as liking his QB situation much more.

Physically and talent wise there really close anyway. Btw Shane thanks for the text, I got it fine.

Quote:
Old 07-18-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Whitehurst was the QB I was looking at with my pick, I doubt Hass stays healthy so he'll be starting at some point this year. With the price they paid they are probably gonna end up giving him at least a year to start to see what he can do.

Quote:
Old 07-18-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Super Germasians want to trade up. Needs direct offers. I'll be MIA for a few hours but text it to him at 9ish.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

I think if you like someone and have them higher on your board that's what you should do. Groupthink gets you nowhere except middle of the pack.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Thus far Crusaders is owning this draft
Old 07-18-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone interested in trading with me?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote