Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-20-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

females. they are the worst

also, having ankles made out of glass. ugh
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate nothing more than the kickers in NCAA. I missed a 29 yarder from straight on with 20 seconds left to beat Wisconsin. I kicked it perfectly straight, but somehow it went wide right. Then the Badgers threw to 40 yard bombs and kicked a chip in with no time left. I ******* hate this game.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I hate nothing more than the kickers in NCAA. I missed a 29 yarder from straight on with 20 seconds left to beat Wisconsin. I kicked it perfectly straight, but somehow it went wide right. Then the Badgers threw to 40 yard bombs and kicked a chip in with no time left. I ******* hate this game.

Sliders, Sliders, Sliders.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I was Michigan playing Penn State and I was up 14-7 with about 2:20 left. It was 4th down so I went for a 35 yard FG, which would've iced the game barring a score and then onside recovery for Penn State. So as I'm about to kick the FG my thumb slips off the stick and I miss it. Penn State proceeds to score a TD on three quick passes to tie the game up. Not the end of the world, I still have about 1:40 left with all three of my timeouts so I decide to go for the win. Forcier ends up throwing an interception on his first pass and Penn State scores two plays later. Now down 21-14, I still have all my timeouts and 1:10 left. Forcier ends up getting injured on a 3rd down incompletion. Robinson comes in for 4th down, Penn State blitzes leaving Kevin Koger wide open. Well I can't throw it quick enough, get hit just as I throw, and a defensive tackle intercepts the pass.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trying to buy a laptop/computer from Best Buy. They are worse than used car salesman.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Trying to buy a laptop/computer from Best Buy. They are worse than used car salesman.
As a former employee of Best Buy (thankfully, it was not in sales), I can tell you that the managers in every department (except for one) at my store were dicks to the sales employees if they weren't selling a lot of merchandise, unless they were an attractive girl, in which case they would attempt to flirt with them.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
As a former employee of Best Buy (thankfully, it was not in sales), I can tell you that the managers in every department (except for one) at my store were dicks to the sales employees if they weren't selling a lot of merchandise, unless they were an attractive girl, in which case they would attempt to flirt with them.
Yeah, it just felt like they were trying to add things onto my order instead of actually trying to help me. I was just frustrated because I picked out a $475 laptop and walked out the door at $700+. It was on clearance and they had already made a restore disk(later figured out I could burn for free) on it so I had to pay an extra hundred for that.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Yeah, it just felt like they were trying to add things onto my order instead of actually trying to help me. I was just frustrated because I picked out a $475 laptop and walked out the door at $700+. It was on clearance and they had already made a restore disk(later figured out I could burn for free) on it so I had to pay an extra hundred for that.
Well, I am sorry you got screwed like that. I didn't last long in the computer department when I worked there because I would help people without pushing them to buy unnecessary ****.

Also, when you manager hears you tell a customer that they don't need to spend extra money on a certain brand of cables because the most generic ones are exactly the same quality, they don't take kindly to that.

I am pretty sure I knew more about computers than my manager.

Old 07-22-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, I am sorry you got screwed like that. I didn't last long in the computer department when I worked there because I would help people without pushing them to buy unnecessary ****.

Also, when you manager hears you tell a customer that they don't need to spend extra money on a certain brand of cables because the most generic ones are exactly the same quality, they don't take kindly to that.

I am pretty sure I knew more about computers than my manager.
Definitely sounds like the problem is starting from the top. Corporate is putting pressure on the managers and managers are putting pressure on the employees.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I usually have a unit in my Comp. Lit. class to help my students get around that problem when they go out and buy a laptop.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
females. they are the worst

also, having ankles made out of glass. ugh

i hate when they show cleavage and won't let me touch, like wtf is that all about.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread makes me want to start playing video games again. I may just get a PS3, if I can swing it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Puppets. Especially puppets with human like qualities. I think they're the stupidest things ever. Just saying.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
This thread makes me want to start playing video games again. I may just get a PS3, if I can swing it.
I haven't played video games in a long time; however, with my two best friends leaving the country (one is teaching in Japan, the other traveling) for the next 12 months, I will very likely be purchasing a PS3 and Madden so I have something to do besides going to the gym or my job.

Old 07-22-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I haven't played video games in a long time; however, with my two best friends leaving the country (one is teaching in Japan, the other traveling) for the next 12 months, I will very likely be purchasing a PS3 and Madden so I have something to do besides going to the gym or my job.
Or you can just drink more beer. That always resolves the boredom issue with me.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am sure this has been said before but its annoying when you go to the mall and a group of 4 or more people will walk side by side to one another and take up the whole area so it takes awhile to get around them. They always go really slow too.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
I am sure this has been said before but its annoying when you go to the mall and a group of 4 or more people will walk side by side to one another and take up the whole area so it takes awhile to get around them. They always go really slow too.
I usually walk through them. They usually separate when I get to close. If they get an attitude I just laugh manically they usually speed up.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Puppets. Especially puppets with human like qualities. I think they're the stupidest things ever. Just saying.
My avy wants a further explanation of this post.

Edit: Weird that I changed my avy and yet this post still fits.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Last edited by CJSchneider : 07-23-2010 at 01:01 AM.
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate tapout clothes and tribal tattoos with a passion
Old 07-23-2010, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

people who never got into a fight.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
people who never got into a fight.
because violence is the only way to solve a problem, ammirite?

Old 07-23-2010, 07:40 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
My avy wants a further explanation of this post.

Edit: Weird that I changed my avy and yet this post still fits.
Yoda is just fine...but like the stupid ones from crank yankers and the one's Jeff Dunham uses just piss me off for whatever reason.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:42 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I've never been in a real fight so I guess I grind your gears Bos.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

people who drop those expressions like 'the proof is in the pudding.' no, it isnt. there better not be any-*******-thing in my pudding except pudding and my spoon. but i guess if there is, ill probably find the proof of who put that thing in my pudding in the pudding itself. damnit i still hate the expression

people who are loud on the phone or in the room your in when youre not far apart. its like, man im right here.

people who are your best friend...when they need you. but if there is someone more popular around by there standards then they s*** on you to look like a bad***. then go right back to thinking everythings cool and that they arent a total tool.

people who are disrespectful, condescending, arrogant, lack common courtesy or are selfish. i hate all that ****. im walking to the door, you look back, make eye contact when im only a few feet away, then let the door close and lock behind you so that i have to get out my building swipe to get into my dorm? **** you you prick. im trying to pull into traffic and the guy stays right on the other guys bumber so i cant get in or pull through to make a left? no, thats first class dont worry about it. the 4 seconds it might cost you in your ride to work or whatever are so pertinent that you cant wait to just let me through. i could go on for forever with this crap. im putting this in the i remember when thread: i remember when people werent total a-holes, they actually gave a crap about each other and people to some pride in being a good person over doing whatever the hell they had to do to get ahead.

guys who talk a ton of crap because they think that you wont mess with them if they talk like theyre tough guys. those guys are the first ones to fall down in a fight. always. the guy starts it almost always is the one who loses.

i hate these people:
im at hockey practice one night and this kids team is on the ice before us. as they come off the one dad is standing in the stands as his kid walks by to his locker room where his stuff is. the dad is wearing a full suit still, at 8 at night, has his blue tooth in his ear still, and has his blackberry out. he yells at his kid as he walks by 'hurry the **** up, lets go come on.'
ok pal we get it youre really ****ing important alright? you cant be away from work two seconds or be nice to your 6 year old kid cause youre just too damn important.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote