Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 07-24-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Prospect of the Day: DL Allen Bailey, Miami

To see previously discussed prospects, click here.

DL Allen Bailey, Miami
6'4 - 288 lbs. - Senior

Highlights!

Another guy that I think can be a great 3-4 defensive end. This draft is really rich in 3-4 DE prospects. Big, athletic guy who can play both outside and inside.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hard to predict Bailey's position. I think it was BBD that mentioned this, but he's built like a massive linebacker. He's doesn't really have the bulk of a defensive tackle (yet) nor is he really much of an edge rusher, but the athleticism is undoubtedly there. He hasn't performed at a very high level in Miami, but someone will take a flyer on him even if he doesn't pull it all together this season.

He's the kind of guy who would play middle guard if such a position existed in today's NFL defenses. Not sure I see a 5-tech in Bailey, I see a guy who'll probably be shifted around a 4-man front like Justin Tuck. The question for me is what kind of weight does this guy naturally play at? If he could loose some pounds, it wouldn't be out of the question to try him as 34 OLB, but I'm not sure he could manage to stay that light.
Old 07-24-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in this pace you'll be past all the nice recruits before the end of the month

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
tenorx
Rookie

tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
in this pace you'll be past all the nice recruits before the end of the month
That's not a bad thing tbh :) I'd like to see more and more prospects discussed here.
"Not only is Polamalu the best player in the AFC North, but I feel he's the best defensive player in the entire NFL. No defender in the league combines world-class athleticism, smarts, fundamentals, natural football instincts and the knack for big plays better than Polamalu."
tenorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenorx View Post
That's not a bad thing tbh :) I'd like to see more and more prospects discussed here.
thats not the point, he should spread out the good stuff ;)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
It's hard to predict Bailey's position. I think it was BBD that mentioned this, but he's built like a massive linebacker. He's doesn't really have the bulk of a defensive tackle (yet) nor is he really much of an edge rusher, but the athleticism is undoubtedly there. He hasn't performed at a very high level in Miami, but someone will take a flyer on him even if he doesn't pull it all together this season.

He's the kind of guy who would play middle guard if such a position existed in today's NFL defenses. Not sure I see a 5-tech in Bailey, I see a guy who'll probably be shifted around a 4-man front like Justin Tuck. The question for me is what kind of weight does this guy naturally play at? If he could loose some pounds, it wouldn't be out of the question to try him as 34 OLB, but I'm not sure he could manage to stay that light.
After his freshman year he got up to 293 and settled at 288 after that, I really don't see him getting any lower than 285. Depending on how much he develops this year (under a significantly better DL coach) I see him being a 3-4 DE or 4-3 DE. If he develops as a pass rusher, I see a 4-3 team taking him earlier than a 3-4 team would, if not 3-4 DE would be his better position.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Miami Restart their Streak with Bailey. I think he would be a Great 4-3 DE.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching that clip twice the thing I saw over and over and over is he is slow to get out of his stance when the ball is snapped. He's a 1 gap DE playing with 2 gap speed. He has good awareness but I didn't see the pass rush moves. Obviously he has great athleticism.

My concern is that initial burst looks really really bad. He's also struggling to disengage from OL while pass rushing but not while run stopping.

He's too big to play 43 DE in the NFL. He can't chase down QBs from behind (I don't think Riley Skinner is all that fast). I see a 2 gap 34 DE who needs some work on his technique.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
OaklandRaider56
Rookie

OaklandRaider56 is a cocksman.OaklandRaider56 is a cocksman.OaklandRaider56 is a cocksman.OaklandRaider56 is a cocksman.OaklandRaider56 is a cocksman.

Very raw talent, he needs to learn how to use his hands more effectively and come off the ball quicker. I can see a 3-4 or 4-3 team drafting him to play DE.
OaklandRaider56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even begin to see the gap control that would suggest Bailey is a classic 5-tech.
Old 07-24-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man without a position. Lacks true speed and initial burst to be a consistent NFL 4-3 DE it looks like. 34 DE makes the most sense, but no one has seen him play those types of roles yet. He has the athleticism, strength, and shedding ability to find a home in the NFL, but I don't know where. I like Bailey a lot, but he's hard to place at this point.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That happens to be highlights of the worst game Miami played last year(defensively)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
bce
Veteran

bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce

Just needs to play much better. I dont see great pass rush ability at this point, i do like him as an interior dl. Just needs to display more between the white lines.
bce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
cajuncorey
Rookie

cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in my opinion i truely find allen bailey as a 3 technique much like tommy harris both are undersized but explosive and thats where allen will find his home
cajuncorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not sure on how good he is gonna end up being, since he struggles to produce consistently, but I am in love with this guy. His athleticism has me drooling.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like the Justin Tuck comparisons. Thats the role I ultimately see him playing. If, like many have said, he develops his pass rush skills to the point where can can play LE in a 4-3, I can see him being a stout run defender who is good for 8 sacks a season and can slip inside on passing downs to an interior positions.

Regardless of where he ultimately ends up, I think hes going to be a beast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Aloysius
Rookie

Aloysius is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Aloysius is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Aloysius is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Aloysius is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Aloysius is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Aloysius is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Aloysius is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Aloysius is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Aloysius is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Aloysius is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Aloysius is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
That happens to be highlights of the worst game Miami played last year(defensively)
I watched the bowl game vs. Wisconsin after cutting that clip, and it told pretty much the same story: Bailey's a big, strong d-lineman who can walk back guards and tackles. However, he lacks the explosiveness necessary to run around OTs, and he often struggles to disengage in time to get to the QB.

Personally, I see him as more of a 4-3 DT/3-4 DE. I understand the Tuck comparisons, but Bailey is a guy who'll have to move inside on passing downs, whereas Tuck can be a potent pass-rushing threat both inside and outside.
Aloysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:55 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im infatuated with him....its ******* crazy to see a DE/DT that could probably play some limited LB. im thinking he could play all over a 43 or 34 line or stand up like brian orakpo and play OLB. he doesnt have the speed to be a full time edge rusher but he can do alot of things and be an asset on the field regardless of what hes asked to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Mr. Offseason
Rookie

Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.

Honestly, I am not a Bailey fan. He's an impressive athlete and he's got natural ability to be sure, but I just don't think he's that good of a NFL prospect to be honest. He made some plays in that highlight reel, but when you are blocking a 288 pound DE/DT 'tweener with a TE on some run plays he is inevitably going to make some stops versus the run.

I recently watched him against Wisconsin and he had serious issues against their offensive line, especially versus the run. Heck, Garrett Graham AND Lance Kendricks both managed to block him 1 on 1 and keep him blocked well enough to not effect run plays at all. That is extremely alarming, because as a potential 3-4 DE or 4-3 DE prospect he should toss those guys aside and make a play in the backfield, yet he just stayed blocked. I think he probably needs to improve his hand usage to help improve his ability to disengage, because if he doesn't work on that he is going to have such a minimal impact when he gets to the NFL people are going to think he is a bust. He won't get away with what he seems to have been getting away with in college by just being bigger and stronger than the guy trying to block him (which was definitely the case in this Wake Forest highlight video in my opinion). It will be interesting to see how he does this season, but I really think he has issues versus the run when an able blocker is matched up with him.
Mr. Offseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with Mr. Offseason.

I just dont see it with Bailey right now, as much as i really wanna see it. Id like to see a guy as amazingly versatile and athletic as him become a player because itd be so fun to watch a defense utilize him. but from the video shown there and what little else i saw of him last season (and it really wasnt too much) i just dont see it. maybe he comes around this year, but hes got an awful long ways to come to be a legit player.

he can bull rush well and push a guy back but his hand use to dissengage is poor at best as pointed out before and i didnt see him have any other moves. hes also very slow off the snap, especially on those stunts, and his pursuit of skinner when he scrambled was unenthusiastic at best. He just doesnt look to have it. against the run he seems a little more interested but i just dont see this player blowing up plays making things happen regularly.

hes pretty athletic with a freaky build but if he doesnt show huge strides this season he'll be just a project for rex ryan or someone.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Calvin & Kevin
Rookie

Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I absolutely want this guy on the Lions. Team him up with Suh and you have two guys who could be moved around anywhere on the line and exploit matchups, put them outside on run downs, inside on pass downs, or whatever it takes to give the opposing OC and line coach massive headaches. I have the feeling that as long as he shows proper development and production in this upcoming season, his versatility will appeal greatly to Jim Schwartz.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few people already stole my line, but I just wanted to say that if that's his highlight reel I'd hate to see his lowlights. He was the last person off the line at the snap on every single play. I'm no talent evaluator, but he doesn't look like he has crazy athleticism at all. He looks like someone with a DTs strength but strange build. How about just asking him to gain 25 pounds and just stick him at NT in a 4-3.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"
irishbucsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbucsfan View Post
A few people already stole my line, but I just wanted to say that if that's his highlight reel I'd hate to see his lowlights. He was the last person off the line at the snap on every single play. I'm no talent evaluator, but he doesn't look like he has crazy athleticism at all. He looks like someone with a DTs strength but strange build. How about just asking him to gain 25 pounds and just stick him at NT in a 4-3.
NT would be the worst fit for him in the 4-3. If he improves his technique and learns some pass rushing moves, he can be really dangerous playing UT or DE.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah NT was a bit rash. But I just see absolutely no burst at all. If I hadn't heard so much about him being some sort of athletic freak I wouldn't have thought he was special at all.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"
irishbucsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbucsfan View Post
Yeah NT was a bit rash. But I just see absolutely no burst at all. If I hadn't heard so much about him being some sort of athletic freak I wouldn't have thought he was special at all.
A lot of people probably agree with you there. He needs to produce this season. But the potential is there which is part of the reason why so many people are in love with him.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote