Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 07-26-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is some messed up stuff very lame.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
unfortunately, for both of us.. I believe they will :(

They had an amazing defense last year that will only get better.
Offensively, they added Antonio Bryant, Jermaine Gresham, and Jordan Shipley to a already solid WR corp with 85 and Caldwell. Not to mention, they are seriously considering Terrell Owens. They're o-line will improve as well as Carson Palmer's health. Only serious questions I see, is that outside of Cedric Benson, who can run the ball for em?

I think this year, they have a good enough team to go deep into the playoffs. Stout defense, the best CB tandem, a proven QB(not in the playoffs though), good surrounding cast as well as coaching.

and

Hope Kindle's gonna be ok though. Really wanted to see him in stripes and I'm not real happy he's in the division but thats all immaterial. What an unfortunate thing to have happen just before camp begins.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote