Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-31-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Braves get Ankiel and Farnsworth for Jesse Chavez, Gregor Blanco, and Tim Collins.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Braves and Sox were discussing Ellsbury.
Not a bad idea, for Atlanta. Considering the whole Mclouth thing.

And Melky obviously isnt the future at CF.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
The Cubs are likely to send Ted Lilly and Ryan Theriot to the Dodgers, tweets ESPN's Jayson Stark.
****, i wish we could get another impact bat.

i do like lilly though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Braves get Ankiel and Farnsworth for Jesse Chavez, Gregor Blanco, and Tim Collins.
WTF? Wren just raped them for garbage.

Chavez and Blanco are horrible and well, I liked Collins...but whatever, he's a reliever.

Not like Ankiel is good...but still...wth would anyone want with Chavez and Blanco? In the same deal, no less.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-31-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Green Monster can contain Miguel Cabrera.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AL MVP, Cabrera or Hamilton right now?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2010, 03:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Damn, I wish we got Ellsbury. I atleast like Ankiel more than Melky, I guess.

Braves traded AAA longballer, Mitch Jones, to the Pirates for cash money. I'm assuming like $20. Every AAA team could use a Mike Hessman type, I suppose.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-31-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
AL MVP, Cabrera or Hamilton right now?
Ike Davis.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it is hamilton. but its a flip of the coin
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/0...#disqus_thread
OF Wilkin Ramirez to Braves for PTBNL or cash

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Wilkin Ramirez traded to the Braves for a PTBNL or cash.

WTF, this guy was in the Futures Game. haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/0...#disqus_thread
OF Wilkin Ramirez to Braves for PTBNL or cash
I beat you, Scotty. I bet the PTBNL is Minor ... or Teheran.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is no one else flabbergasted at the stupidity of Ned Colletti?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Wilkin Ramirez blows.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-31-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I beat you, Scotty. I bet the PTBNL is Minor ... or Teheran.
Good one....

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-31-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Red Sox get Saltalamacchia.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I am also but I'm mad at you for unfairly bringing up Ike in that manner.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Wilkin Ramirez blows.
He's the next Jair Jurrjens.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
He's the next Jair Jurrjens.
I wish man. But he's probably the next Ryan Langerhans.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-31-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I wish man. But he's probably the next Ryan Langerhans.
The next John Smoltz.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. Jurrjens is the next John Smoltz. That'd put a little more sting into that past deal, I'm sure.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-31-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I didn't know Jeff Frazier was called up. Rutgers!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I didn't know Jeff Frazier was called up. Rutgers!!!!!
We'll gladly trade him to you for a sandwich.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He's handcuffed by ownership but the Dotel deal was inexcusable.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
We'll gladly trade him to you for a sandwich.
I'd take it. Having a good game today so far.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh Neil Huntington, you beautiful man.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote