Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-30-2010, 02:18 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't ready to go to bed and was bored, so I made a Ray Rice sig. If anyone wants to wear it feel free to do so.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ That text is damn near unreadable. But the sig is good

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
^ That text is damn near unreadable. But the sig is good
WOW! Thank you very much, I did the sig on my laptop and it looked quite readable, but now on my comp I can barely read it. I guess I'll have to change that.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK, could you work on a Pokemon sig for me? I want a picture of Ash being a badass like he always is, with his Pikachu, and an assortment of bad ass Pokemon with him, i.e. Dragonite, Alakazam, Gyarados, Charizard, Gengar, Blastoise, Venusaur, and whatever you want to add to make it look ******* awesome. Maybe a little Misty action too? Thanks bro, +rep in advance!

Edit - not in advance because I have given too much rep out lately.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Hey BK, could you work on a Pokemon sig for me? I want a picture of Ash being a badass like he always is, with his Pikachu, and an assortment of bad ass Pokemon with him, i.e. Dragonite, Alakazam, Gyarados, Charizard, Gengar, Blastoise, Venusaur, and whatever you want to add to make it look ******* awesome. Maybe a little Misty action too? Thanks bro, +rep in advance!

will see what i can come up with and sorry bout the last request i attempted for ya. (the Moss)
Old 07-30-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
will see what i can come up with and sorry bout the last request i attempted for ya. (the Moss)
Don't be sorry, it is currently my desktop background and is 100% perfect for that.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-30-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post

hey man, this was the only Pokemon pic i found that was high quality, sorry i didnt get the other badass pokemon budz with him.

hope this works for ya bro.

Old 07-30-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
hey man, this was the only Pokemon pic i found that was high quality, sorry i didnt get the other badass pokemon budz with him.

hope this works for ya bro.

You're an all star. Love it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
WOW! Thank you very much, I did the sig on my laptop and it looked quite readable, but now on my comp I can barely read it. I guess I'll have to change that.
I finally got around to fixing that.:

Should be readable now.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 08:10 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Better, but still hard to read. The placement and font are fine, but I don't like the Black & Purple on Black & Purple. You should have done like a purple with a yellow outline so you keep the team colors, but make it easier to read.

Old 08-02-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

a sig for the Buccaneers Fans:

Old 08-02-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

No One wants a Bucs sig?
Old 08-02-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:

that's siick, lol. If I was a Bucs fan and didn't have the sig you already made me I would rock it.

Old 08-02-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
that's siick, lol. If I was a Bucs fan and didn't have the sig you already made me I would rock it.
then i'll just have to make you a New York Giants sig this style.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Noel Devine sig:
Old 08-02-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK, mind making me a sig using this pic:

I know u can make this sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Hey BK, mind making me a sig using this pic:

I know u can make this sexy

i'll try man
Old 08-03-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

heres what i got aNYtitan:
Old 08-03-2010, 01:32 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
heres what i got aNYtitan:
damn!!!!!! That looks sick BK. I was gonna try this out just for the hell of it, but not after seeing that, mine wouldn't have been even close to as good as that.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-03-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
damn!!!!!! That looks sick BK. I was gonna try this out just for the hell of it, but not after seeing that, mine wouldn't have been even close to as good as that.
lol
nah man, go ahead and go for it, make your version.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That's pretty sick. If you made a vikings version I might wear it. I <3 my delmon sig though.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
That's pretty sick. If you made a vikings version I might wear it. I <3 my delmon sig though.
Are you tryin to bribe me Vikes?

lol
Old 08-03-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Chris Johnson sig is awesome. I love those sigs that look real HD, like if the sun is hitting them perfectly, lol.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
That Chris Johnson sig is awesome. I love those sigs that look real HD, like if the sun is hitting them perfectly, lol.
thanks MetSox, thats a great compliment and i appreciate it Bro.
+repz
Old 08-03-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

An Ahmad Bradshaw Sig if anyones intrested, help yoself: