Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-03-2010, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw The WB website for letting me watch all most the first season of Angel and then taking it down...
Old 08-03-2010, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Screw The WB website for letting me watch all most the first season of Angel and then taking it down...
Netflix has it all on Watch Instantly (although you took A LONG time to watch the first season).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Angel, how can he always be good looking when he can't see himself in a mirror?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because David Boreanaz is just that smooth and sexy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-03-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So i watched The Wire all this summer.....and i have a new favourite TV show. Seriously, it blows away the big network dramas i'm so accustomed to. I think i'm going to try out mostly Cable dramas from now on. For the next show to catch up on, i'm still trying to choose from The Shield, Six Feet Under, Damages, or Oz. I'm also catching up on Dexter on reruns.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
So i watched The Wire all this summer.....and i have a new favourite TV show. Seriously, it blows away the big network dramas i'm so accustomed to. I think i'm going to try out mostly Cable dramas from now on. For the next show to catch up on, i'm still trying to choose from The Shield, Six Feet Under, Damages, or Oz. I'm also catching up on Dexter on reruns.
All great choices. If you haven't seen it I would watch Breaking Bad next. If not that personally I would go with Six Feet Under but coming off The Wire, The Shield may be a better choice. Mad Men is another great show.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You gotta watch Dexter start to finish. It's amazing. Breaking Bad is also good, so you can't go wrong with either of those.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Six Feet Under is a show that doesnt get enough appreciation around here. On the whole, its just as good as shows like Dexter and Breaking Bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do they bother showing newer Simpsons episodes in syndication?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do they bother making new Simpsons episodes period is the real question.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very quick top favorite Simpsons episodes

1a. Homer at the Bat (Softball)
1b. Last Exit to Springfield
2. Hank Scorpio/Globex episode
3. Stonecutters episode
4. Mr. Plow
5. Marge vs the Monorail
6. 22 Short Stories about Springfield (Pulp Fiction spoof is so awesome)
7. Flaming Moe's
8. Simpsons Go To New York
9. Homer's Barbershop Quartet
10. Krusty Gets Kancelled

Probably butchered a lot of episode titles, but you get the idea, I think.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post

3. Stonecutters episode
4. Mr. Plow
5. Marge vs the Monorail
7. Flaming Moe's

Not a bad list at all, making a Simpsons top 10 is so damn hard tho. Off the top of my head, I think Duffless and Who Shot Mr. Burns could be included. I love Lisa is also a personal favorite of mine.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are way too many to name. 2 of my favorites are the baseball one and the one where Homer gets smart because he a crayon touching his brain. I used to be a religious Simpsons watcher but lately I haven't watched anything.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

3. Stonecutters episode
4. Mr. Plow
5. Marge vs the Monorail
7. Flaming Moe's

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what it's called but the one where Bart has the boxing video game is my favorite.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

White Collar tonight!!!

Also, for you Burn Notice fans Axe is getting his own show. It's going to be a prequel showing his days as a SEAL.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-03-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
White Collar tonight!!!

Also, for you Burn Notice fans Axe is getting his own show. It's going to be a prequel showing his days as a SEAL.
Axe or Bruce Campbell?
Edit: Just looked, Bruce will be in it.
Best.Show.Ever.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read that a few days ago but I thought I read it was a tv movie, not his own show.

edit: via IGN

Quote:
At USA's Burn Notice Comic Con panel, it was announced that there will be a Sam Axe prequel movie starring none other than the geek-icon himself, Bruce Campbell!

"USA finally got their s*** together, joked Campbell to the Bruce Campbell-adoring crowd. Burn creator Matt Nix explained a little bit more about the upcoming TV movie. "We wanted to do a prequel movie that shows Sam Axe on his last mission as a military guy," he said. "You see what happened and how Sam ended up retiring to Miami, and we wanted to know a little bit more about the guy, and we get to see Sam Axe in action with guns and I'm hoping you're ok with this, I think I'm putting a chainsaw in your (Campbell's) hand."

Sam Axe with a chainsaw? Consider us baited!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh dear God that will be fantastic

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
3. Stonecutters episode
4. Mr. Plow
5. Marge vs the Monorail
7. Flaming Moe's
That is titled "You Only Move Twice"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been watching season 1 of The OC. Make fun all you want, the OC was a good show, and season 1 was awesome.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I agree with holt on this one. I'm not afraid to admit I loved the OC even though season 1 was the high water mark.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-03-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Anyone else been watching The Colony on the discovery channel?
Old 08-03-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Louie continues to be better than It's Always Sunny has ever been.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Six Feet Under is a show that doesnt get enough appreciation around here. On the whole, its just as good as shows like Dexter and Breaking Bad.
If by "just as good" you mean "boring as hell" then yes I agree.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote