Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 03-14-2007, 02:38 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jerramy stevens

We need a TE. He just got a DUI and was charged with posession. Ten bucks says we get him at a discount.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:30 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would say thats fine because I could care less about the DUI/Marijuana possesion as long as he can help our offense and we can get him cheap, but Stevens is a frickin bum. He drops passes at the most critical times and is completely afraid to take a hit. He is quite possibly the softest player in the league and on top of that this idiot first round bust yapped at Joey Porter before the superbowl and was talking big **** only to get embarrased in the game. I lost all respect for this guy and he is not the kind of football player I want on my team.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:40 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I absolutly hate his freaking guts, he dropped maybe one of the easiest passes in SB history maybe to win the game. He would be better than the clowns we have right now, no disrespect to John Madsen or Courtney Anderson. Is it possible we could draft a guy like Zack Miller or Scott Chandler?

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hah...

Jerramy Stevens is a punk ass *****. No way he comes to Oakland after the way he was running his mouth when we were playing them this year.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
mhuff21

and plus i dont think he'll get along with our star player(Tyler Brayton). It'll mess up the great chemistry we have.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

do not forget that Sapp just hates the kid
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Underachiever
Old 03-14-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhuff21 View Post
and plus i dont think he'll get along with our star player(Tyler Brayton). It'll mess up the great chemistry we have.

umm brayton is far from a 'star'
Old 03-14-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Stevens. Not only is he a loud mouthed pansy, he sucks. We already signed two TE's (Wakefield and Stewart) and have a good receiving TE in Madsen so I doubt we sign another.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow...i actually thought ppl would have liked the idea but i was wrong!

I hate him too, he's so soft, my little sister takes hits better than him, he talks too much and would only be disruptive in the locker room.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
I hate Stevens. Not only is he a loud mouthed pansy, he sucks. We already signed two TE's (Wakefield and Stewart) and have a good receiving TE in Madsen so I doubt we sign another.

wakefield, stewart and mad dog madsen! Well, we are definitely set at TE for years to come!
Old 03-14-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Stevens is a dumbass but he's better than anyone we have.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

He's better at being a douchebag than anyone we have....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Y'all can have 'em

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
mhuff21

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
umm brayton is far from a 'star'
LOL, dude i was just kidding
Old 03-15-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
wakefield, stewart and mad dog madsen! Well, we are definitely set at TE for years to come!
All three of them are going to the Pro Bowl lol!

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never said they were stars. I was only pointing out the fact that we just signed 2 TE's and most teams only carry 2-3 TE's on the roster. That means that it is highly unlikely that we sign another especially if he isn't much better than the ones we have. If we were going to sign him, we probably would have done it instead of signing one of the other two.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He drops most of the balls coming his way.. and he apparently has no balls because when Brayton hit him he just laughed.

Plus, Brayton would probably kill him.