Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC West Division Forum

AFC West Division Forum Discuss the AFC West

Old 02-17-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I second this.
I thirded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SD and it ain't that close.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Raidernexx
Rookie

Raidernexx hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Comin' from this Raider fan:

1.) San Diego (I think LT was weighing them down the last two seasons and Darren Sproles should have been starting since mid-season.)

2.) Denver - They own the Raiders and the Chiefs lately in a boat race.
(It doesn't matter who's at QB or who's at Running back...Their Defense is extremely aggressive and unpredictable.)

3 or 4 Who Cares!?! They aren't going to be in contention!)
Kansas City or Oakland - Oakland would have the slight edge if they started the season with Gradkowski at Quarterback. The offense responds to him and Russell is just a drain on the entire team. (It pains me to say that because I wanted us to draft him.)

A bright spot in last year's draft!
Raidernexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The AFC West is going to be pretty competitive in a year or two I think.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 02-27-2010 at 06:49 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I miss the days in the early-middle part of the decade when this whole division was good. We've had 3 teams over .500 in one year, each team in the division has earned a first round bye last decade... no other division can say that. What happened :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:05 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Man, I miss the days in the early-middle part of the decade when this whole division was good. We've had 3 teams over .500 in one year, each team in the division has earned a first round bye last decade... no other division can say that. What happened :(
Carl Peterson and Josh McDaniels most recently. And the Raiders are just the Raiders.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Carl Peterson and Josh McDaniels most recently. And the Raiders are just the Raiders.
Nah, it was before Josh. Davis and Shanahan both lost their minds at some point a few years ago and started thinking they were demi-gods. Somehow their brain matter was tied to the fat cells in their faces, and when that drained away they went crazy.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
Nah, it was before Josh. Davis and Shanahan both lost their minds at some point a few years ago and started thinking they were demi-gods. Somehow their brain matter was tied to the fat cells in their faces, and when that drained away they went crazy.
I kind of love this theory.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually have the Raiders in the division. They have made a lot of the right moves and the chargers are falling apart a bit AJ Smith isn't helping either. I'm breaking down the AFC West tomorrow on my show @ 11AM EST http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sportci...gridiron-chefs

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I thirded.
is thirded a word?
Old 09-06-2010, 04:23 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I actually have the Raiders in the division. They have made a lot of the right moves and the chargers are falling apart a bit AJ Smith isn't helping either. I'm breaking down the AFC West tomorrow on my show @ 11AM EST http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sportci...gridiron-chefs
Having one good draft doesnt exactly make up for years of making poor moves. I know everyone loves to jump on the sexy picks, but I think the Raiders still have a bit to go. They will be in a close battle for second, but I cant imagine they will win 9+ games.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:25 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Raiders are picked to win almost every. single. year. *yawn*

Old 09-06-2010, 06:35 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Raiders are picked to win almost every. single. year. *yawn*
This. It's really getting old now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All my Raider Nation neighbors are gaga over their team this yr b/c they had a sensible draft & have a talent base that looks good on ppr.

But this is the Raiders we're talking, always the QB questions that are updated now (with the injury concerns about Campbell) & the OL front 5 questions. Latest word from here is that Cable has Mario Henderson on notice about his job if he doesnt improve & McFadden is in a make or break yr. too.

I really hope McClain has a Patrick Willislike rookie yr. & their defense tears the division a new one, but there are still way too many Ifs about this team.

Speaking of Ifs, what if Marcus McNeill holds out? That could leave Rivers vulnerable for the Bolts. He's counting on rookie Ryan Mathews to keep pass rushes honest, he's good but he's still a rookie. Norvell has made personnel decisions that came back to bite him before, I have to wonder about letting Cromartie & Thompson go & trying to squeeze another yr. out of Merriman whose demise they keep predicting but he always manages to float back up into their starting lineup. He's a shadow of his former self but he's a survivor.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
All my Raider Nation neighbors are gaga over their team this yr b/c they had a sensible draft & have a talent base that looks good on ppr.

But this is the Raiders we're talking, always the QB questions that are updated now (with the injury concerns about Campbell) & the OL front 5 questions. Latest word from here is that Cable has Mario Henderson on notice about his job if he doesnt improve & McFadden is in a make or break yr. too.

I really hope McClain has a Patrick Willislike rookie yr. & their defense tears the division a new one, but there are still way too many Ifs about this team.

Speaking of Ifs, what if Marcus McNeill holds out? That could leave Rivers vulnerable for the Bolts. He's counting on rookie Ryan Mathews to keep pass rushes honest, he's good but he's still a rookie. Norvell has made personnel decisions that came back to bite him before, I have to wonder about letting Cromartie & Thompson go & trying to squeeze another yr. out of Merriman whose demise they keep predicting but he always manages to float back up into their starting lineup. He's a shadow of his former self but he's a survivor.
The Chargers are vulnerable - just not sure anyone else is good enough to take advantage. With the season about to start I will go out on a limb and predict that all four teams in the division go 8-8. The NFL tiebreakers cant separate them, so the 4 QBs have a foosball tourney to decide the division winner.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Anyone changing their mind after 2 games??????????

I stand by my prediction that ALL teams go 8-8.