Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-10-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2010 hotseat coaches

I can think of a few: Les Miles at LSU, Jeff Tedford at Cal, Hawkins at Colorado, maybe Rich Rodriguez at Michigan or Richt at UGA. I know you rabid fans can think of some more & it's never to early to post on this thread since the season starts in < a month.

I live here so I'll do Jeff Tedford, here's hoping for some precise, edgy reporting from Michiganders Xiomera & Sniper about Rich Rod & diabsoule & CJ in Louisiana about Miles :

Tedford's problem is primarily recruiting where Cal is seriously disadvantaged in the Pac 10. Cal has the worst facilities in the conference & has to lease Berkeley & Oakland HS fields for practice if their Strawberry Cyn. playing field is being renovated as it often is. Space for athletic facilities is at a premium in the crowded East Bay & Cal's athletic dept. has to compete with their elite top-ranked academic depts. for space, which has fed the ongoing student body & administration hostility toward athletics in general there. Budget cuts throughout the UC system have affected them too, & even though they've saved $ by taking buses to away games in CA & not flying, they are struggling to break even with FB. Recruiting has declined with their W-L rcds over the past few yrs, & this season Cal has only one of the ESPN Top 150 recruits, & only LB Mke Mohammed & punter Bryan Anger are 1st team Pac 10 preseason all conference. The cry from Golden Bear fans for Tedford's head got much louder last yr. but he saved his job by beating rival Stanford 34-28 in a major upset at Stanford Stadium b/c QB phenom Andrew Luck was out with an ankle injury. For a HC who put 7 QBs in the NFL in his whole career as a HC & OC the talent pool seems to have dried up at Cal & are picked to finish behind up & comers Oregon & Arizona this yr, even with all the questions hobvering over the talent-depleted USC program. The nonconfernce schedule is much easier this yr. after playing Tennessee & Michigan St. in recent yrs. with the Div. II Cal-Davis Aggies (9/4 opener), at WAC member Nevada Wolfpack (9/17) & soon to be Pac 12 addition Colorado (9/11, at home) are all on there early this yr, lose to any of those & I believe the heat on Tedford increases. Cal's alltime bowl rcd. is pretty mediocre, 10-9-1, & Tedford won 4 bowls from '05 to '08 but lost to Utah last yr. Fail to make a BCS bowl game or lose to redhot Stanford at home & I think he could be gone.

Last edited by LizardState : 08-10-2010 at 12:19 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tedford has been asking for better facilities since 2003. I find it unfair that he's on the hotseat. It's not his fault every guy wants to go to USC. Also, I imagine that attending UC-Berkeley might be a tad intimidating for many recruits.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Les Miles for sure, he has all the talent and resources in the world and LSU fans basically expect playing in Atlanta during December. He has a lot of pressure on him but that is no excuse, he is a bonehead. That team is as talented as any in the nation and if they don't play like it this year then Miles is gone. I can't see him there next season.

Rodriguez and Richt are also definitely there. Richt is a great guy by all accounts but UGA is another school with a fanbase that doesn't take losing very well.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though you Richt is loved by everyone as a person. A reason why fans could be calling for his job if he has a bad season is bc of Kirby Smart. He played for UGA has lots of SEC expierence and looks to a great head coach in the making. The same goes for Will Muschamp who played for UGA. Still with the firing of the AD and the lengths of Richt's contract I think he gets one more year assumuing UGA wins 9 games.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rich Rodriguez needs to have a successful season badly.

I don't think he's going to survive.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Even though you Richt is loved by everyone as a person. A reason why fans could be calling for his job if he has a bad season is bc of Kirby Smart. He played for UGA has lots of SEC expierence and looks to a great head coach in the making. The same goes for Will Muschamp who played for UGA. Still with the firing of the AD and the lengths of Richt's contract I think he gets one more year assumuing UGA wins 9 games.
They'd be foolish to let go of Richt, he's been a model of consistency and they've had a fairly good run.

Problem is that UGA fans think their team should be a championship contender every year, despite only getting their once (on the legs of Herschel Walker, no less).

I'm not trying to bang on your or your team, but Georgia historically is a middle-of-the-pack SEC team that can get to the SEC Championship game during good years. That's nothing to scoff at, but the fans there think their program is much better than it really is.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:35 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
They'd be foolish to let go of Richt, he's been a model of consistency and they've had a fairly good run.

Problem is that UGA fans think their team should be a championship contender every year, despite only getting their once (on the legs of Herschel Walker, no less).

I'm not trying to bang on your or your team, but Georgia historically is a middle-of-the-pack SEC team that can get to the SEC Championship game during good years. That's nothing to scoff at, but the fans there think their program is much better than it really is.
I'm a realistic fan so I'm not gonna go on some long rant about how great the program is. South Carolina is a middle of the road SEC team, UGA is not. They arent elite like UF and bama, but they arent middle of the road its somewhere in between.

Let me say I don't want Richt to be fired and 90% of the fans will say the same thing.There is no doubt everyone wants to win a national title and if a change is made it will be because they don't think Richt can carry them to the level on a yearly basis.

Anytime a new coach comes in and has the early success that Richt has it will cause some problems when he has a few down years. Richt won the SEC 2 times in his first 5 years and hasnt won it since. Because of this it seems like the program is headed in the wrong direction to some people.

The heat started because Richt would not fire his long time friend as the DC when it was obvious that the defense was the problem. This almost single handly cost the team the last 2 years. He has since fired him (first time firing a coach in 10 years) and brought a new guy in. So if he can get to 9 wins he should be safe as firing the DC took the heat off Richt some.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Recruiting has declined with their W-L rcds over the past few yrs, & this season Cal has only one of the ESPN Top 150 recruits, & only LB Mke Mohammed & punter Bryan Anger are 1st team Pac 10 preseason all conference.
Cal still have plenty of playmakers and this guys is the easy choice to say he's going to play in the NFL...

http://walterfootball.com/draft2011RB.php

Vereen only has 6 career starts, yet, he's already ranked as high as the 3rd best RB. I'm not saying he is or isn't, but there's a reason he's getting the press.

Every year for the past few years, Tedford's name comes up as on the "hot seat," yet, I still can't think of a better coach for the school.

At this point, I'd say Kiffin is more on the hot seat. SC fans won't be very patient with a losses and the AD won't be very patient with too many more goof-ups.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Rich Rodriguez needs to have a successful season badly.

I don't think he's going to survive.
Define successful.

By the way, I'm not disagreeing. Just asking.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:49 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Define successful.

By the way, I'm not disagreeing. Just asking.
7-5 if they beat Ohio State
8-4 if they don't

And they have a difficult schedule as I'm sure you know
Old 08-14-2010, 09:55 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Tedford has been asking for better facilities since 2003. I find it unfair that he's on the hotseat. It's not his fault every guy wants to go to USC. Also, I imagine that attending UC-Berkeley might be a tad intimidating for many recruits.
What could sink Tedford in my opinion is what he has little control over. UCLA, Stanford, and Washington all hired their coaches more recently than Cal by a long way and if they have better seasons than Cal, it could sink Tedford.

I don't think that's necessarily fair as Cal loses money every year, has old facilities, and tough academic requirements (I think although Marshawn Lynch went there), but if Stanford can get it done, Cal isn't going to give him a break.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
7-5 if they beat Ohio State
8-4 if they don't

And they have a difficult schedule as I'm sure you know
While I agree that 8-4 will buy him at least anther year, I don't think the schedule is too difficult. I will be disappointed with anything less than 9-3 (and yes, I'm already preparing to be disappointed). We have no business beating Ohio State this year but we are definitely capable of going 3-2 against UConn, Notre Dame, Iowa, Penn State, and Wisconsin. Losing to any other team on the schedule would be a huge failure.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
While I agree that 8-4 will buy him at least anther year, I don't think the schedule is too difficult. I will be disappointed with anything less than 9-3 (and yes, I'm already preparing to be disappointed). We have no business beating Ohio State this year but we are definitely capable of going 3-2 against UConn, Notre Dame, Iowa, Penn State, and Wisconsin. Losing to any other team on the schedule would be a huge failure.
The way the conference schedule plays out is the difficult part.

@ Indiana who Michigan had a ton of difficulty with last year
vs. Michigan State who Michigan is 0-2 against under Rodriguez
vs. Iowa which is going to be incredibly difficult
@ Penn State in primetime.
vs. Illinois should be a welcome break
@ Purdue shouldn't be too difficult
vs. Wisconsin is going to be brutal, but at least they get them at home
@ Ohio State after what will be a physical game against Wisconsin could be just too much for the Wolverines.

They can do no worse than 3-1 in Non conference play and it would make substantially easier if they were to go 4-0, because 5 wins in Conference play could be a tall order.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
vs. Illinois should be a welcome break
As long as Juice Williams doesn't have another year of eligibility.

Quote:
@ Purdue shouldn't be too difficult
Not really. Purdue has UM's number and UM's swiss-cheese secondary probably won't fare too well against Purdue's offense.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Michigan cannot go 4-0 this year against Indiana, Michigan State, Illinois, and Purdue then I will lose any faith that I have left in Rich Rodriguez. It's year three and we are more talented then all of those teams from top to bottom. Sure, we have some holes in the secondary but after three years there is no excuse as to why a player or two is the difference between a win and a loss against Purdue. We aren't rebuilding anymore. We may not be back to where we once were, but we need to competitive again and look like we're close.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:11 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean I wouldn't be too surprised if Butch Davis gets the hook at the end of the year depending on how everything shakes out.. he is part of this now and he should kind of be accountable.
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see Michigan at 7-5 or 8-4. I dont think they can beat Ohi State, Iowa, or Wisconsin, and I think they'll lose 1 or 2 of @Penn State, Michigan State, and Notre Dame.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd Fire:
6-6 or worse
7-5 with losses to Ohio State and Michigan State
8-4 with losses to Ohio State, Michigan State, and Notre Dame
8-4 with losses to Ohio State, Michigan State, and a "cupcake"
NCAA sanctions turn out to be heavy

Reasonable?
Old 08-29-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
I'd Fire:
6-6 or worse
7-5 with losses to Ohio State and Michigan State
8-4 with losses to Ohio State, Michigan State, and Notre Dame
8-4 with losses to Ohio State, Michigan State, and a "cupcake"
NCAA sanctions turn out to be heavy

Reasonable?
id say he stays with an 8-4 where they play their losses close, not matter who the losses are to. If they lose to two of OSU, MSU and ND by a wide margin it might be a different story but I think the 8-4 improvement+ competitive in every single game ought to be enough for richrod, whether I see that happening is a different story though

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget a bowl win too but yea Rivals come first to UM I am guessing, but maybe even 7-5 with a bowl win and he stays, but who else could Michigan actually get to coach?
Go Amare.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
who else could Michigan actually get to coach?
Are you kidding me?
Old 08-29-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Like good coaches that are out there? Marquee names haha
Go Amare.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's Michigan. Theres always going to be guys looking for a better coaching job, and theres not many coaches that have a better job than that one.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think that's necessarily fair as Cal loses money every year, has old facilities, and tough academic requirements (I think although Marshawn Lynch went there), but if Stanford can get it done, Cal isn't going to give him a break.
Stanford is also a private school, which is much more advantageous to a school.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miles has to go. Terrible game planner unless he has 4 months to plan. Can't develop the tremendous talent we have in Baton Rouge to save his life. Can't teach his O-Line to block either, sad seeing as he was an O-Lineman his self. People ask who we could get as a good enough reason NOT to fire the guy. LSU is a top teir program, not many current head coaches/assistants would turn down the chance to play here, fan base pressure or not. **** I wouldn't mind bringing in Jon Gruden, actually I would love it.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote