Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-10-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I'm not on one so.....
However, the next time Pujols goes 1-4 I expect you back bitching the best player in baseball is garbage now.
Yea it is a real tragedy when a fan gets mad when the best player in baseball slumps. Lemme grab some prozac as to be sure i am happy all the time with my teams performance s you must be.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Yea it is a real tragedy when a fan gets mad when the best player in baseball slumps. Lemme grab some prozac as to be sure i am happy all the time with my teams performance s you must be.
LOL
Dude, if he is still in league leaders for HR, RBI and SLG shut the **** up seriously.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL
Dude, if he is still in league leaders for HR, RBI and SLG shut the **** up seriously.
Dear diary,

Some guy is ruining my time on an internet forum, WAAAAH

signed,

Bengals78

I'll be on the lookout for you this season when Carson fails to carry the team again this season, since it is unthinkable to be upset at a players performance. I'm sure you will be all happy and chipper.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dear diary,

Some guy is ruining my time on an internet forum, WAAAAH

signed,

Bengals78

I'll be on the lookout for you this season when Carson fails to carry the team again this season, since it is unthinkable to be upset at a players performance. I'm sure you will be all happy and chipper.
carson palmer isn't one of the best players in his profession.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chris Carpenter > Scott Rolen
Chris Carpenter is an ass who chewed out Brendan Ryan for no reason.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
so? Ultra competitive athletes get pissed all the time. It's not like he went and punched him

Old 08-10-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But he is actually performing so Bob has to ride his dick.
Wait til he has 1 or 2 bad outings.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-10-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so? Ultra competitive athletes get pissed all the time. It's not like he went and punched him
He got mad at him for grabbing the wrong glove and having to go back and grab his, so yeah he's a ******* prick.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-10-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Quote:
But he is actually performing so Bob has to ride his dick.
Wait til he has 1 or 2 bad outings.
I'm sure your mother is proud of the stand up guy you have become. With such a positive, lets ignore the negative attitude the world is yours for the taking.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim Lincecum is no longer great. I haz a sad.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
It's a down year Borat, it has happened before.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-10-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Old 08-10-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's a down year Borat, it has happened before.
I can still haz a sad, no?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I'd be sadder about Kung Fu Panda falling off a cliff offensively.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-10-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Might happen if he stands too close to a ledge....http://instantrimshot.com/

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-10-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I now haz multiple sads.

Old 08-10-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never understood why fans boo when pitchers throw to first. Not even pitchers, opposing pitchers. Like, the opposing pitcher throws to first, loud boos all around. Next inning, home team pitcher throws to first, nobody cares. I know it's just people being idiots, but it makes no sense.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I never understood why fans boo when pitchers throw to first. Not even pitchers, opposing pitchers. Like, the opposing pitcher throws to first, loud boos all around. Next inning, home team pitcher throws to first, nobody cares. I know it's just people being idiots, but it makes no sense.
Neither does Chewbacca. He is a wookie who lives on Endor. It doesnt make sense.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-10-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Neither does Chewbacca. He is a wookie who lives on Endor. It doesnt make sense.
NOT THE WOOKIE DEFENSE!!!

You win this round, bengals...
Old 08-10-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
NOT THE WOOKIE DEFENSE!!!

You win this round, bengals...
I actually just had a law degree hand signed by President Obama asking me to be a Supreme Court Justice appear in my lap.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-10-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

The 20 year old Cuban dictator impostor > Tiny Tim.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Pirates pitching is so bad that I don't even think I want Rendon at number one.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Get him a quarter pound and the Cy Young is in the bag

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:34 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rolen didn't get into with Carpenter, he was the one trying to calm Carpenter down.

Brandon Phillips is a little *****. Molina would of kicked his ass.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I'm going to love the long suspension they give Cueto, wonder who the real little bitches are. Who the hell kicks with their cleats.