Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 04-17-2010, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This can be added to the list.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!!
Rookie

TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i dont think so, help yourself man
Thanks sweet sig

Sig by BoneKrusher
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! View Post
Thanks sweet sig
glad you liked it man.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if anyones intrested, a D Williams sig:
Old 08-27-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look's good BK but I'm not fan of a player that get's all his tackles seven or eight yards down the field....
Old 08-27-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

LOL I take a shot at DW and then he shows up and plays good tonight.:)
Old 08-28-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
LOL I take a shot at DW and then he shows up and plays good tonight.:)
lol
ya, i expected him to show some improvement.
he had a great game.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You got a Studebaker sig in the wings somewhere? I might need to rock that for a bit. :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You got a Studebaker sig in the wings somewhere? I might need to rock that for a bit. :)
i downloaded several picks this morning, imma do a couple of him later today.

i'll let you pick the best one.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i downloaded several picks this morning, imma do a couple of him later today.

i'll let you pick the best one.
I think that man deserves a sig after the way he has worked this preseason.

Old 08-28-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I think that man deserves a sig after the way he has worked this preseason.
i agree.
the first attempt i'm working on will be Studebaker and Hali doing a sack celebration from last nights game.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
i agree.
the first attempt i'm working on will be Studebaker and Hali doing a sack celebration from last nights game.
Oh ya, I want that one already :D

Old 08-28-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

here's the first one:

if you like it, consider it yours.

and the second Version:

third attempt:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-31-2010 at 10:21 PM. Reason: added a sig
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Dex:
Old 08-28-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
here's the first one:

if you like it, consider it yours.

and the second Version:
Quote:
Dex:
All are good but the Sexter one is so full of win.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

a different look Dex:

btw Splat the first dex sig was made with a Painting (i found on google) instead of a pic.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:51 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the first Dexter sig. if you don't mind, I'd like to use it.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:41 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
I love the first Dexter sig. if you don't mind, I'd like to use it.
thanks.
sure go for it man.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

"You can't catch 22" :)
Old 08-29-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
"You can't catch 22" :)
thats a great subtext line Splat. (thanks bro)
Old 08-31-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

added a different version of the Studebaker/Hali sig.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

added a Derrick Thomas sig
Old 10-02-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Romeo Crenell,

theres hoopla involved.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

wow, no comments on KC/DC yet.

j/k.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I effing love it!! He is our MVP through 3 weeks. Sorry, I wasn't on here earlier. Much props.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote