Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
mePittsburgh

This is my prediction. Once Antonio gets completely healthy, and is checked and cleared. There will be a few teams that will want Bryant. But he will go to Pittsburgh because one, he is from Pittsburgh. Two, the Steelers know that Bryant won't cost much if anything at all to sign to a non-Guaranteed deal. Also, Antonio will LOVE the Opportunity to comeback and possibly BITE the Bungals in the Butt with a Big catch.
The Steelers will sign Bryant, and probably will cut Battle to clear a roster spot for him. He and Ward and Wallace will be a dangerous thresome to handle. And Cincy will end up with Egg on their faces. Only it will have cost them a Guaranteed 8 million dollars for nothing. While signing Bryant for Pittsburgh will be no more than a NON-Guaranteed Minimum Vet deal :-)
Old 09-01-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Phillysteeler
Rookie

Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind it if it was low cost (so we could cut him) and he was healthy, but an article I read had a quote from a coach pretty much saying it looks like he lost any explosiveness he had. The other problem is the sheer number of receivers we have. Brown, Sanders, Ward and Wallace i would like to keep. Beyond that there is still Randle El and Battle. At this point with his injury, is Bryant that much of an upgrade on those two especially considering his attitude? If we kept all our receivers or replaced one with Bryant thats 6 receivers. Plus in the slot I would like a young guy to eventually see time as the season goes on. Whether its brown or sanders I don't really care, but I would rather have a veteran with a good attitude and work ethic than one like Bryant with a bum knee.
Phillysteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go ahead, it's not like you'll ever see him on the field. His knees are deteriorating irreversibly. I don't know that his knees ever have any chance at recovering fully. It's a nagging injury that will bother him for the rest of his NFL career.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh look, another one of these three thread spambots. There is only one appropriate reply to this thread.

Your mother.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as they don't give him millions I'd be for it. Guy has alot of talent, but anything more than a look in practice isn't likely at this point.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote