Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Aromashodu (how the **** do you spell it? too lazy to check) pans out my receivers will be amazing this year.. . haha

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da Bears need someone to start blocking.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Can't or won't?
Exactly. Davis was utilized as an in-line blocker for a great percentage of pass plays in 2008.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Aromashodu AND Knox on my team. I guess we're all following the same trend here.

Big armed QB + vertical passing game + Martz + fast receivers = WIN FORMULA!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Da Bears need someone to start blocking.
That's why you trade Olsen. Get Manumaleuna in there on every snap, he's 290-lbs at least. Have him help Chris Williams and your blocking just got much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I have Aromashodu AND Knox on my team. I guess we're all following the same trend here.

Big armed QB + vertical passing game + Martz + fast receivers = WIN FORMULA!

I like Devin the most. I think he is the biggest target, he was awesome last year, Jay Cutler has locked in on him before. And I don't think the O-Line will give Cutler enough time to go downfield to Knox on a regular enough basis. Since I am in a PPR league, that means Aromashodu.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the Bears offensive line, Cutler is going to get sacked 85 times this year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
With the Bears offensive line, Cutler is going to get sacked 85 times this year.
That's a little ridiculous. Be a tad realistic. 80.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Sounds like Greg Olsen will be traded. Makes sense, Martz doesn't use the TE and the Bears O-Line could definitely use Brandon Manumaleuna helping out blocking.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/footb...ully01.article
Olsen should have been traded, I don't know why teams get stubborn with their players and don't want to move them, I think if they tried hard enough they could of gotten a 2nd from the Pats before the draft started. Even a 3rd rounder from a team would be nice, I highly doubt they use him, his numbers will fall off pretty hard and his value is gonna drop dramatically next off-season.

They really should have tried harder to push him, or just not even signed Martz in the first place seeing as how Olsen was one of their best offensive skill position players and he typically ignores pass catching TE's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
That's a little ridiculous. Be a tad realistic. 80.
Cutler is actually exceptionally good at avoiding sacks - just not interceptions.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I don't know much, he started 8 games for Denver at RT but didn't play well. 6'8, 300lbs, age 25.
Polumbus is okay as long as he doesnt have to deal with speed rushers (very slow feet - not very agile). Gets an okay push in the run game, and can hold up okay against a bull rush. He fell behind Beadles and Batiste in the race for backup tackle spots.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, Mike Williams quietly has looked some what decent for Seattle it will be interesting to see if he keeps it up.