Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't it also a registered gun?
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
How long did Jerramy Stevens (anal rapist and drunk driver), Leonard Little (drunk driving killer), or Donte Stallworth (drunk driving killer) spend in jail? A total of 37 days.
Clearly those guys didn't deserve the leniency they got, but I can't believe anyone would say that because someone got off easy, then everyone should.

It's not Mr. Burress who is getting the raw deal, but the victims of Mr Stevens, Little, and Stallworth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
In a different state if I remember correctly.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
just trying to remember, it was either it wasnt or it was but not to him or anyone legally or not in the state he was in.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
just trying to remember, it was either it wasnt or it was but not to him or anyone legally or not in the state he was in.

I think it was registered in another state.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't the law in New York City that it's illegal to carry a firearm in public??

I don't think it had anything to do with whether or not he had a license/permit.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RT @50cent:
You get perks when ur a fine white women in america they gave lindsay lohan 90 days da ***** did 4 how come when I get 90 days I do 90 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

50 is ******* hilarious on twitter.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:41 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
im sorry, what?

- drinking and driving is illegal, and deserves and often gets a pretty severe punishment depending on how drunk/speed/damage etc. especially when people die as a result of the drivers stupidity
- as is hitting someone with a car
- anal rape or rape of any kind is also pretty damn illegal last time i checked

drunk driving is just a mistake? no its complete disregard for the safety of others. granted so is carrying a gun but one resulted in someone dying and the other resulted in a self inflicted injury and embarrassment. someone couldve gotten hurt but NO ONE DID but plax. still very stupid but the punishment has been a little much.

rape is just a mistake? 'oh you said no? oh my mistake i mistook that for no dont stop.' bull**** thats knowingly committing an act of violence and just not giving a crap, having no self control.

maybe i wasnt clear enough in my first post. plax was wrong to bring the gun. he didnt have permits and he broke the law and endangered people. if he was that scared he shoulda stayed home. but the punishment was far too severe considering the punishment to some of these other crimes.
drinking and driving is a decision that is made at a single moment. the decision is worse but its a moment decisino whilst having possesion of an illegal gun (was registered but not in that state and burress was aware of that) was a decision that was pretty much made over and over. Im not saying that one is worse than the other but the point is that he had the gun for a while, id be suprised if it was the first time that he brought the gun somewhere concealed either. The point is that burress did something systematically that was wrong whilst the drinking and driving is a decision that is made in one moment.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:37 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did he break the law? Yes

Is he serving a prison sentence that goes along with that crime? Yes

Does he deserve to get out early? No

Would everyone be complaining if it accidentally went off and shot someone next to him in the leg? No

At the end of the day he was carrying a concealed firearm WHICH WENT OFF IN A CROWDED AREA when its against the law. He for sure deserves the punishment he is getting. The afore mentioned law breakers deserved more yes but the judge can't go oh well Donte Stallworth only got X amount of days so I will give you 20 minutes and a slap on the wrist.

He deserves what he gets for breaking the law. If you don't want to go to prison don't break the law.

Last edited by stephenson86 : 09-02-2010 at 07:39 AM.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:19 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
Did he break the law? Yes

Is he serving a prison sentence that goes along with that crime? Yes

Does he deserve to get out early? No

Would everyone be complaining if it accidentally went off and shot someone next to him in the leg? No

At the end of the day he was carrying a concealed firearm WHICH WENT OFF IN A CROWDED AREA when its against the law. He for sure deserves the punishment he is getting. The afore mentioned law breakers deserved more yes but the judge can't go oh well Donte Stallworth only got X amount of days so I will give you 20 minutes and a slap on the wrist.

He deserves what he gets for breaking the law. If you don't want to go to prison don't break the law.

First off, who are you to say whether or not he deserves to have his sentence reduced? It was his gun, registered to Plax in New Jersey, the problem is, in NYC, it's illegal for ANYONE to have a firearm in NYC not registered in one of the five buroughs.

Plax drove from NJ into the city, and that's where he screwed himself.

Secondly, there's no reason to talk in hypotheticals. Plax didn't shoot an innocent bystander. He shot HIMSELF. I don't know where you're from, but in Virginia that's not a felony.

So, for shooting himself in the leg with a registered weapon, albeit not registered in NYC, you think Plax deserves to serve a 3-year prison sentence??

Get real.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:25 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Most New Yorkers think the law enacted by Bloomberg in 2006(?) is too harsh, there isn't widespread consensus at all that his zero tolerance policy is fair or just.

So let's not pretend because something has been passed into law, that it's a 'good law'.

There should be exceptions for gun owners who bring in firearms into the NYC that are registered in NJ.

No priors, no previous felony arrests, and simply for possession, ( his sentence had nothing to do with shooting himself btw), 3 years mandatory??

That's the harshest illegal gun law in the country, by far.

To say simply that Plax broke the law, lock him up, he got what he deserved, is a very narrow-minded view of the situation, IMO.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:58 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We can all stop discussing now. njx is multi-quoting in that snarky way of his.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Others have done much worse then him and gotten off way easier. Its a poor penal system.
yes, yes it is. i feel for the guy
Old 09-02-2010, 10:02 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
First off, who are you to say whether or not he deserves to have his sentence reduced? It was his gun, registered to Plax in New Jersey, the problem is, in NYC, it's illegal for ANYONE to have a firearm in NYC not registered in one of the five buroughs.

Plax drove from NJ into the city, and that's where he screwed himself.

Secondly, there's no reason to talk in hypotheticals. Plax didn't shoot an innocent bystander. He shot HIMSELF. I don't know where you're from, but in Virginia that's not a felony.

So, for shooting himself in the leg with a registered weapon, albeit not registered in NYC, you think Plax deserves to serve a 3-year prison sentence??

Get real.
He committed a crime he deserves to serve his sentence (as do all criminals, I'm not a believer in short sentences, do the crime serve the time).

I'm from England where you can't walk into a supermarket and buy a gun, ANYWHERE in England it is illegal to do what he did (as it should be in America).

Yes I do because at the end of the day he broke the law carrying a weapon that is potentially fatal to himself or the general public. You get real for thinking it's OK for him to get a slap on the wrist for carrying a potentially deadly weapon around whilst breaking the law and letting it go off in his pocket in a public place. Don't be so ******* soft. He is a criminal, he committed a crime and he is doing the time, if he was some scummy drug dealer you wouldn't give two shits.

Maybe if America didn't have such flaky gun laws and everywhere was as strict as NYC then your gun crime wouldn't be so high.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I normally agree with you njx, but you are kind of taking the completely emotionless approach to this. Which is fine, because the law is fairly emotionless, barring the fact that 12 of his peers can make an emotional decision to find him guilty or innocent. In addition lawmakers can make emotional decisions to put legislation into laws.

I think the point is that while yes, Plax is doing what the law dictates in terms of punishment, it doesn't mean the law is right or fair. Which I do believe holds relevance to this particular topic of discussion.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:14 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
or you can actually, you know, try to come up with an argument that isn't functionally broken.

or, i guess, you can cry about how mean i am.
You're not mean, your "arguments" are just equal parts obnoxious (saying things like "functionally broken" makes you sound sooooooo smart!) and ineffective (since there's little actual content behind your brilliant witticisms). "Discussing" with you is like "discussing" with a 5 year old who just found a thesaurus.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-02-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Do you know what the word 'relevance' mean, njx??

You might want to refresh yourself on the definition.

When the Mayor of New York is the proponent of the harshest gun law in the country, IMO examination of this fact is RELEVANT in considering whether or not Plax is receiving a 'fair and just' sentence for his crime.

Also, I love that in-depth analytical retort, 'it's the law', as in, so what?? Because a bill is passed into law, does not mean everyone agrees the law is needed, practical or efficacious.

For Plax to spend more than a year in jail for his crime, or anyone else in the exact same circumstance, IMO is a gross injustice.

Most law enforcement officials consider an 'illegal weapon' a firearm that either is stolen, unregistered or illegally purchased.

Most states allow gun owners to transport registered handguns across state lines.

Plax's gun was registered in NJ, only in NYC is it illegal to own or possess a gun not registered in one of the five boroughs.

The 'relevance', ( keep up njx9!), is that a reasonable person might assume Plax is serving an undeservedly punitive sentence, based on national standards.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 09-02-2010 at 10:48 AM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I'm not interested in arguing with you. I'm interested in telling you how annoying your posts are. I don't know how you aren't aware of it but you apparently aren't. I'm sure you will wear funbuncher down too as he's noted the same ridiculous nonsense everyone else does that you draw into your silly "arguments".

"Arguments" is in quotes because don't actually argue. You state your opinions as fact, and then either disregard the positions of others as irrelevant without actually addressing the content (which is just lazy), or you ask for "proof", which you either wouldn't be willing to provide for your own POV, or isn't needed because it's an opinion clearly based on life experience. What's most obnoxious though is how impressed you are with your own ignorant "method" of discussion. This is what makes me think you're aware of how ridiculous your posts are. You must think it's funny. Whatever the reason I don't see much difference between your "arguments" and trolling.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-02-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

You can dance around the point all you want, njx9.

The fact remains, by any standard you want to apply, that Plax was convicted and sentenced, (in my opinion and I'd bet that of many others), under a very flawed, unprecedented, illegal gun law.

However, to reach such a conclusion requires someone to think more profoundly than, 'well, it's the law, he got what he deserved'.

No law is infallible, or above criticism.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

No it's not but I personally agree with the law and I am glad he has gotten what was given to him. IMO gun laws should be horrendously strict because at the end of the day they are dangerous and should not be carried around in public AT ALL. I can understand keeping a gun at home. But IMO carrying a gun around in public is ******* stupid and I think all of America should have the same law as NYC maybe it will lower your gun crime?

So he didn't kill anyone and just shot himself, what if he was confronted, what was he going to do with his gun, point it and not shoot, point it and shoot? What was his intention with that gun?

He is a ******* clown for carrying a gun around with him and I am glad he is in prison for it, maybe when he gets out he will think twice before carrying a firearm around with him like a total dick.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
You can dance around the point all you want, njx9.

The fact remains, by any standard you want to apply, that Plax was convicted and sentenced, (in my opinion and I'd bet that of many others), under a very flawed, unprecedented, illegal gun law.

However, to reach such a conclusion requires someone to think more profoundly than, 'well, it's the law, he got what he deserved'.

No law is infallible, or above criticism.
I still can't believe nobody has really challenged the constitutionality of the gun laws in NYC and DC, but that's a whole other discussion and, unfortunately, one that can't be made here.

I really wish we could talk politics/religion/etc. on here, because there's a lot of really intelligent posters on here, and I would love to read some of their opinions on things of that nature. But, for whatever reason, the irrational ruin things for the rational and the topics just descend into massive flamewars.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing is, everyone thinks that he'd only get away with a lighter sentence bc he was a celebrity, but that's actually not necessarily true in this case.

In this case, him being a celebrity actually made his sentence harsher than it would be for most average joes.

I know you guys want to look at the letter of the law and assume that an average joe would get the same punishment, but that is simply not true. A lot of average joes get reduced sentences when circumstances are factored into what transpired.

If you were a normal citizen, who's brother was just robbed at gun point, and you got a gun for protection and it went off and you shot yourself, and you had no prior record, plus your gun was registered, just in a different state, there would definitely be a possibility that you would get a lighter sentence bc of your circumstances.

Especially if...well, I won't say it.

Plax got the max penalty over politics. The legal system had no choice but to give him the max sentence bc of Bloomberg. He wanted to send a message. If Plax was a regular guy, his chances of getting reduced sentence in this situation actually dramatically increases.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Haha, no way I'm reading all of that. I've derailed this thread enough (as a mod shouldn't you be saying this?) and I've accomplished my goal of notifying you that your posts are silly. If you want to send 10 pages of snarky, empty multi-quoted complaints please send me a PM.

Free Plax!

i done stole dis sig