Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-03-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is so damn stupid.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LMAO. tenchar
Quote:
Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."
Old 09-03-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The funniest part is where he says that Manny can't speak English.

Floyd: You cannot speak English.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems to wanna talk about anything other than signing the contract. bleh. Anyways I do worry about Manny even against Margs. I heard that since being elected Mayor he hasn't really been training much at all and is noticeably weaker in sparring sessions.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Pacquiao beats one more Mexican fighter i'm gonna kill myself.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Oh god, this is pure gold.

Quote:
That mother f----- Pacquiao, he can't speak no English. He never seen a contract he didn't like.
Quote:
And then this mother f------ with Nike only got 70 Gs. How stupid can a mother f----- be? Reebok gave me a million dollars for three weeks. I wore Reebok s--- for a week for a million dollars. ... This mother f------'s name is Emmanuel.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a pssy, he offered an apology today. C'mon man, if you are gonna trash talk do it like Chael Sonnen, no apologies no regrets. I love how Floyd said he wants to apologize to those who interpreted his comments as being racist. For sht sakes he said:

Quote:
Once I stomp the midget, Ill make that [expletive] make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice. Im going to cook that [expletive] with cats and dogs. Have some rice with a little barbecue dog.
Why is he playing the whole apologetic card to those who may have interpreted him as racist, he is racist and should be proud of it and embrace his smack talking. If you are gonna talk sht than talk sht. Don't try to play both sides. Be a man.

Old 09-05-2010, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah he is pretty much a complete ass. He is also culturally ignorant as sushi would be Japanese. Wrong archipelago.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope PacMan destroys Marg. Cheating ******.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I was talking Balboa. That's why we got worked up, because it's impossible to know. I know it sounds rediculous, but I just saw the Rocky series for the first time and was an adict.
Apollo Creed is Muhammad Ali, so I think that is what would happen in a fight.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Thoughts on Pac vs Margarito on Saturday? I just have a strange feeling that Margs is gonna make it a tough fight. I know the speed of Pac could very well dominate the fight for him but I think Margs natural size and mauling style could give Pacman problems. If Margarito fights the way he did against Cotto I think Manny could get beat around, although lets see how hard he hits without cheating, lol. I know all this talk of Manny not training hard since he was elected congressman is probably just hype for the fight or an excuse for if he loses, but I really think stylistically this could be tough on him. He will probably win like 7 or 8 of the rounds because of his speed but I think this will be the biggest beating he'll take.

Old 11-13-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pacquiao camp trying to request prefight urine test on Margarito. Could be one of those nights. #boxing #PacMarg
Old 11-13-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Margarito should say his spiritual beliefs prohibit him from peeing right before a fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Margarito really got hurt by those two liver shots!
Old 11-13-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
McGahee
Rookie

McGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I hope Manny finishes him
McGahee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

This fight is all Manny.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say Pac Man 10th round KO
Old 11-13-2010, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

He's gonna go down! Aww not enough time.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manny could of killed Margarito, I started to feel bad for Margarito at the end.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is why I like MMA more than Boxing, the ref honestly put Margarito life in danger, should of been called in the 8th or so, just because a fighter wants to keep going doesn't mean you have to let him

also lost me $15

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

This might actually be the time for Floyd to step up. Manny has been fighting bigger guys and actually testing their power and letting them brawl with him that I think a fighter like Floyd will be one hell of an adjustment for him to make.

Old 11-14-2010, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I still don't like MMA more than boxing, but I agree, Fenikz. Disgusting to me that wasn't stopped.

That's a big problem in boxing right now. Same thing happened in the Cotto-Pac fight and a number of others.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Yeah it was horrible, luckily Pacman didn't care about getting a KO and carried him the last 4 rounds because if Pacman went for the KO Margs could have been fcked real bad.

Old 11-15-2010, 04:05 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

At some point, your corner needs to know when to throw in the towel too.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
At some point, your corner needs to know when to throw in the towel too.
Yeah, Mexicans don't really believe in that though and there is something to be said for going out on your shield regardless of cultural implications. The doctors and referees bear most of the blame imo.