Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 09-05-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good **** fellas. See you in the war room here in a bit.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

found a glitch in the draft room last night and forgot to post about it this a.m.

there was no scroll bar when I was in the draft room so I couldn't see the field for messages and couldn't see the check box for "hide drafted" or anything else at the bottom of the screen on my laptop.

f11 makes if full screen. that's the only fix I could get to work.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty happy with my team right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah im happy with mine too

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If my bench WRs play as well as I think they will - (TO & Floyd) - I'll have a damn good team. I'm thin at RB b/c I drafted them so high, so I'm screwed if they suck.

Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

me too. few complaints

Old 09-05-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EVERYONE post their rosters on here....... who does everyone think has the best team?

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Yeah im happy with mine too
you have United, then?

Old 09-05-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB's evil empire

Qb Eli Manning, Matt Ryan
RB AD, Cj Spiller, LT, Fred Taylor
WR Brandon Marshall, Greg Jennings, Boldin, Percy Harvin, Goldin Tate
TE Owen Daniels, Hernandez

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

QB- P.Manning, K.Orton
RB- MJD, M.Forte, J.Harrison, R.Bush
WR- M.Austin, S.Smith(NY), S.Moss, M.Williams (both), V.Jackson
TE- D.Clark

K/D/ST- Minnesota

Old 09-05-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Brees, C. Palmer
RB: B.Wells, J.Stewart, R.Brown, Caddy Williams
WR: A. Johnson, M.Colston, J. Maclin, M.Wallace, R.Meachem
TE: K. Winslow, J.Carlson
DEF: Saints
K: D.Akers

like my team alot.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Elvis' Endzone Dance

QB: Rivers, Kolb
RB: CJ2K, Benson, Foster, Sproles, Washington, Maroney
WR: White, Welker, Floyd, TO
TE: Tony the G
DST: NYG

Old 09-05-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Tony Romo, Ben Rothlisberger
RB: DeAngelo Williams, Jamaal Charles, Clinton Portis, Chester Taylor
WR: Randy Moss (hell yeah!), Michael Crabtree, Santonio Holmes, Kenny Britt
TE: Jason Witten, Chris Cooley
K: Rob Bironas
D/ST: Green Bay, Dallas

Boom or bust kinda team I guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I drafted so many WRs... I didn't even notice that during the process

Old 09-05-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoops, missed the draft...Auto pick in fantasy football doesn't work out to well haha.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

What's your team name?

Old 09-05-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Jahvid Best, Ahmed Bradshaw, Ricky Williams, Brandon Jacobs, Steve Slaton
WR: Reggie Wayne, Ochocinco, Dez Bryant, Julian Edelman, Dex McCluster
TE: Gronk
K: Gostowski
D: Philly
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Whoops, missed the draft...Auto pick in fantasy football doesn't work out to well haha.
yeah, we ridiculed you for taking the Jets DST in round 8 even though you weren't there.

your kicking tandem looks solid. ;)

Old 09-05-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit missed the draft too!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
yeah, we ridiculed you for taking the Jets DST in round 8 even though you weren't there.

your kicking tandem looks solid. ;)
haha...Yeah autopick sucks but it could've been worse. Nalej I'm Don Gronkowski.

Kicking tandem...lol
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:05 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
you have United, then?
Yeah ive got

QB: Tom Brady, Matthew Stafford
RB: Ryan Mathews, Shonn Greene, Darren McFadden
WR: Desean Jackson, Donald Driver, Mike Sims-Walker
TE: Jermichael Finley, Visanthe Shiancoe
W/R: Felix Jones
K: Sebastian Janakowski
Def: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati

I cant get on to Yahoo in work and I cant remember who my other RB is lol

Old 09-06-2010, 05:36 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You took Brady just before it was my turn to pick. I hate you..... Now I'm stuck with Romosexual...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:07 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
You took Brady just before it was my turn to pick. I hate you..... Now I'm stuck with Romosexual...
Lol yeah but I was like 3 mins late for the draft and autopicked Ryan Mathews and Shonn Greene. So now I kinda have to hope Greene does well. I'll take him going for 200yds and 3TDs but the Jets lose every match

Old 09-06-2010, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Birds:

QB: Jay Cutler, Joe Flacco, Donovan McNabb
RB: Ray Rice, Steven Jackson, Joseph Addai, Knowshon Moreno, Thomas Jones
WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith (CAR), Pierre Garcon, Lee Evans
TE: Antonio Gates
K: Robbie Gould
DST: San Diego
Old 09-08-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

First victim . . . Woot Dawg!

Time to get your ass handed to you.