Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default With the season being just around the corner...

let's hear everyone's outlook on the upcoming season. this isn't a thread made for the purpose of bumping at the end of the year to say i told you so, but rather because i want to hear the general consensus of denver fans on this forum. no need for hyperbole....

in assessing how this year's team compares to the team of last year, i think our biggest weakness last year, and the main reason for our terrible record down the stretch, was the lack of talent and size in the trenches. mcdaniels alluded to this many times and he addressed the issue over the offseason with the drafting of beadles and walton, in addition to the signings of williams and bannan. none of these guys are superstars but collectively they represent a big improvement in an area that ****** us last season. other positives include orton entering his second year in this offense as well as having much bigger contributions from moreno and ayers. my take on the improvement of last year's first rounders is clearly open to debate, but i really believe both of these guys are going to step up and establish themselves as plus starters.

dumervil's injury sucks, there's no way around that. clady, harris, buckhalter, and moreno are all either banged up and or very green heading into the season. there are unforeseen things that could go wrong, as there are with any other team. despite all of the adversities that this team has been faced with, i feel confident that denver will have a winning record this season. i'm a huge believer in mcdaniels and what he has done with this team. he's brought balance, size, leadership, and toughness to the broncos, all qualities that were lost under shanahan's final years with the team.

my prediction for this season: 9-7