Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 09-13-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Eagles 2011 1st rd pick?

Eagle fans, whoever. Going into this upcoming 2011 draft, what position are we most likely to target with our 1st pick, & who is a potential lock for the pick?

I believe we target a CB maybe someone like Ras-I Dowling, because he has the elite rare size of a CB that defensive coaches drool over. He is in a mold of a Mike Rumph to me in his Miami days
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Werowance
Rookie

Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.

I think the Eagles address C/G or CB.

Guys on my radar are DeMarcus Love (Arkansas), Mike Pouncey (Florida) or Steve Schilling (Michigan) at OL and Prince Amukamara (Nebraska), Aaron Williams (Texas) and Brandon Harris (Miami).
Werowance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Werowance
Rookie

Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.

Oh and Janoris Jenkins who is very good, he is on the small side but he is a lockdown corner who is very physical and has shown the knack for making game changing plays.
Werowance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would put a large chunk of money on the Eagles going CB in the first round. Agree with Wero that C/G could also be on the docket, but aside from Andrews, they tend to look for those guys later on. They are masters of developing later round and undrafted guys into prospects.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
eagles_fan_7

I predict the eagles will go for brandon harris or a Right Tackle