Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-13-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Leaping off my couch and thanking god Roy freaking Williams hung on to the ball...

Only to see the laundry on the ground in the area of holding. Wonderful. But to be completely, and brutally, honest. This might be the best thing. This game destroys any sense of entitlement that they could of had and perhaps will be the necessary motivating moment to correct their issues and play a little smarter.

Penalties are inexcusable. You CANNOT win without discipline. Garrett... KNEEL DOWN. Romo ... SLIDE. Choice... hold on to the freaking ball. Barron... nevermind you're a BACKUP swing tackle I cannot expect you to hold your own against one of the better pash rushers in the NFC without help.

This was a breakdown not only in terms of execution but in gameplanning. How can you expect Barron to block Orakpo? He's a backup tackle. How can you expect the Skin's not to exploit the hell out of the matchup if you don't gameplan against it. Where's the chips, double teams, etc. Take him out of the freaking game. Barron is not the reason we lost. Did he play poorly? Yes. For those calling for his release ... seriously? Brewster would have no problem going 1v1 on the outside with Orakpo?

We were out-coached on the offensive side of the ball. Wade pitched an almost perfect game and was let down by the 'Assistant Head Coach'.

Overall though. The sky is not falling. How many Super Bowls have the Cowboys won after sweeping the Redskins in the regular season? Zero.
I'm with you on the penalties being a killer.

However, here's my issue. Penalties were a huge issue when Bill was here. This is not a new problem. So is this Garrett, Phillips, Romo.....it happened with Bledsoe.

I'm at a loss. I think it's too easy to simply say - We have penalty issues so our coaches suck.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
I'm with you on the penalties being a killer.

However, here's my issue. Penalties were a huge issue when Bill was here. This is not a new problem. So is this Garrett, Phillips, Romo.....it happened with Bledsoe.

I'm at a loss. I think it's too easy to simply say - We have penalty issues so our coaches suck.
Quote:
Tons of mistakes and penalties
16 -- count 'em -- 16 freaking penalties.

We can't apologize for Wade or Garrett anymore. The only good thing I can say for Phillips is he manned up at the podium & took responsibility for the disaster play at the end of the 2nd qtr. -- "It's my fault..." -- when Garrett was the genius that dialed up that jewel of a play.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Any news on Colombo yet?..
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, that loss was just a typical Cowboys loss that has been happening for the past I don't know how many seasons. Same reasons why we lost this game, have been problems for this team forever now, nothing has changed. Garrett has gotten worse, Marion Barber halfback pass? Aaahhaahahahahahahahahahaahaha.

I know realistically we can still win the division because all the lines look like ****, and really no team in our division just looked awesome. Still, were not gonna do **** in the playoffs with the same problems.

And why the **** does Roy Williams look so goddamn slow out there? OMG it's like he is the slowest WR in the league, Dez comes in after no college season his last year basically, no pre-season, and somehow looks 10x better then Roy does after all this talk about off-season work blah blah blah. If we don't want to cut him fine, but Dez is so much better it's not even funny.

That was encouraging to see, him getting looks at the end of the game, catching tough passes, he's gonna be a gamer no doubt about it. Everything else, same old **** different day. But I'd gladly take us playing our best ball in December vs September any year if we can right the ship. SB is just out of the question, but 2 playoff wins would make me very happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Leaping off my couch and thanking god Roy freaking Williams hung on to the ball...

Only to see the laundry on the ground in the area of holding. Wonderful. But to be completely, and brutally, honest. This might be the best thing. This game destroys any sense of entitlement that they could of had and perhaps will be the necessary motivating moment to correct their issues and play a little smarter.

Penalties are inexcusable. You CANNOT win without discipline. Garrett... KNEEL DOWN. Romo ... SLIDE. Choice... hold on to the freaking ball. Barron... nevermind you're a BACKUP swing tackle I cannot expect you to hold your own against one of the better pash rushers in the NFC without help.

This was a breakdown not only in terms of execution but in gameplanning. How can you expect Barron to block Orakpo? He's a backup tackle. How can you expect the Skin's not to exploit the hell out of the matchup if you don't gameplan against it. Where's the chips, double teams, etc. Take him out of the freaking game. Barron is not the reason we lost. Did he play poorly? Yes. For those calling for his release ... seriously? Brewster would have no problem going 1v1 on the outside with Orakpo?

We were out-coached on the offensive side of the ball. Wade pitched an almost perfect game and was let down by the 'Assistant Head Coach'.

Overall though. The sky is not falling. How many Super Bowls have the Cowboys won after sweeping the Redskins in the regular season? Zero.
Nah. You cant defend Barron at all. He didnt even try to block him, he mugged him from the snap. He's a freaking moron. They rushed three...all he had to do is attempt to block him, instead of bear hugging him. Get some inside hand position. Even if he didnt do his job well there, Davis would have been over to help. He did not even attempt to block him. And knowing the situation at hand...he should be cut on the spot. You hold in that situation, the game ends...he should know that. You cant just hold the guy as soon as the ball is hiked and hope for another play. One of the stupidest holds, I've ever seen. I dont want a dumb ass like that on this team. He is beyond terrible.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-13-2010 at 08:10 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Nah. You cant defend Barron at all. He didnt even try to block him, he mugged him from the snap. He's a freaking moron. They rushed three...all he had to do is attempt to block him, instead of bear hugging him. Get some inside hand position. Even if he didnt do his job well there, Davis would have been over to help. He did not even attempt to block him. And knowing the situation at hand...he should be cut on the spot. You hold in that situation, the game ends...he should know that. You cant just hold the guy as soon as the ball is hiked and hope for another play. One of the stupidest holds, I've ever seen. I dont want a dumb ass like that on this team. He is beyond terrible.
And yet what is emblematic of Jerrah's GM reign -- Barron keeps his job in spite of.

Trust me, you, I -- if he cuts him this morning. Their is a pep in the step of everyone in the Organization on Tuesday.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The sad thing is...we dont have much depth there at all. So for the time being, I dont think we have much of a choice. I doubt he'd be cut, anyway. I'd cut his ass, as soon as Colombo was healthy. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
And yet what is emblematic of Jerrah's GM reign -- Barron keeps his job in spite of.

Trust me, you, I -- if he cuts him this morning. Their is a pep in the step of everyone in the Organization on Tuesday.
Not sure that it emblematic. Jerry cut Suisham the day after he missed that game winning kick last year. ... weeeeelll... that wasn't his first miss. Barron should be forewarned though. He's at a crossroads right now. Either that penalty will inspire him to turn his career around or his career may be over.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW... anyone else notice how well Nick Folk has been kicking? ..even in the preseason... wow
Old 09-13-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

He was lucky on that last one. That looked wide by a good 5 feet until it curved in at the last second.

Buehler was looking excellent in camp and preseason. :(

I hate kickers.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, we gave away McQuistan and kept Barron.

Do you think he is worse than Barron? Sorry, no.

Did we try to get us a RT from the cut wire? Sorry, no.

To say we have no depth -- we did but we traded it away and kept the wrong guy.

Frankly, all I needed to see from Alex Barron to know he is human waste is his picture with his FSU hat on. Then to see his happy-go-lucky look after not showing up. Enuff said. If he was a dog -- he would have been shot up with a massive narcotic and put to sleep.

He plays lazy.
His body looks horrid.
Thin arms, thin waist and super fat arse.

To me we do the following

Davis to RT
Kosier to RG
Gurode to C
Fat Arse to LG
Free at LT

.... put your 5 best OL on the field, take your lumps but get rid of the after-birth.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

McQ was pretty terrible and he was a guard. Our depth would suck regardless.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Quote:
Guys, we gave away McQuistan and kept Barron.

Do you think he is worse than Barron? Sorry, no.

Did we try to get us a RT from the cut wire? Sorry, no.

To say we have no depth -- we did but we traded it away and kept the wrong guy.

Frankly, all I needed to see from Alex Barron to know he is human waste is his picture with his FSU hat on. Then to see his happy-go-lucky look after not showing up. Enuff said. If he was a dog -- he would have been shot up with a massive narcotic and put to sleep.

He plays lazy.
His body looks horrid.
Thin arms, thin waist and super fat arse.

To me we do the following

Davis to RT
Kosier to RG
Gurode to C
Fat Arse to LG
Free at LT

.... put your 5 best OL on the field, take your lumps but get rid of the after-birth.
So you say Barron is better than colombo?

Guys, the bottomline is, this isn;t the o-lines fault. We ran the ball, and romo had time for the most part. Sure the last play stands out, but if choice doesn't fumble and martellus doesn't commit that clip, we're 1-0.

We'll be fine.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
McQ was pretty terrible and he was a guard. Our depth would suck regardless.
Can not be any worse than Barron.

Barron is really really bad.

I gotta think McQuistan is at least smart enough to not stick his arms out like a turnstile.

NOTWITHSTANDING, I see OL do that to Ware all the time and it is never called.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
So you say Barron is better than colombo?

Guys, the bottomline is, this isn;t the o-lines fault. We ran the ball, and romo had time for the most part. Sure the last play stands out, but if choice doesn't fumble and martellus doesn't commit that clip, we're 1-0.

We'll be fine.
You don't read so good do you? No, I am saying put the 5 best out there and cut that piece of crap Barron. When Colombo gets back he does and we got back to normality.

He plays poorly and from what I can see has a loser mentality. Mistakes don't bother him. Big smile after the game.

If I was a coach in 1500AD England, I would farggging take out his tongue with a pair of pliers and cut it off then proceed to insert it 2 feet into his rectum.

But if I was a GM in 2010, I cut him in worst way possible

Last edited by herniateddisc : 09-13-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Quote:
You don't read so good do you? No, I am saying put the 5 best out there and cut that piece of crap Barron. When Colombo gets back he does and we got back to normality.

He plays poorly and from what I can see has a loser mentality. Mistakes don't bother him. Big smile after the game.

If I was a coach in 1500AD England, I would farggging take out his tongue with a pair of pliers and cut it off then proceed to insert it 2 feet into his rectum.

But if I was a GM in 2010, I cut him in worst way possible
You included "fat arse" in your starting five, and you didn't say while colombo was out. I read just fine dude.

As for holding calls that we don't get... On that final clock eating drive by the skins... ratliff and brooking GOT MUGGED and we got no call.

I really hope this fires this team up. I was a 21+ point victory over chicago. And fu*k the texans.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really can't get penalties in football. I know how you can avoid penalties in soccer, rugby, hockey, but not in football. Bill Parcells used to say that he didn't coach penalties. Penalties sometimes are just a matter of luck, or even the ref seeing it or not (e.g. the intentional grounding not called on Mcnabb, Rabach holding Brooking). Sometimes the limit between a holding call or not it's too thin. Even when Newman was called for illegal contact... man you see tons of those plays in a game going uncalled.
You have dumb players committing penalties, but even the smart ones doing it, like Kosier for example. A facemask is usually unintentional, a PI is not always clear (e.g. that one on Roy Williams could have been called). Martellus Bennet block in the back, meh, a lot of those go uncalled too.
So I really don't know how to cut on the penalties and what I mean is that sometimes it's just luck or a combination of timing and luck.
When, well, you have the Barron type of penalties and those are inexescusable. As stated before, Davis was right there to help him.
It was 5.30 AM here I jumped off the couch screaming and waking up the whole house for nothing.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It's true that penalities go missed all the time, but the Bennett and Newman penalties were pretty blatant. I do get what you're saying, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-14-2010, 02:35 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

A Wade Phillips team that lacks discipline??? Noooooo..... hahahaha.

Shoulda hired Shanny when we had a chance. The guy commands respect. His offense is proven to be successful.

Wade is a genius GM playing puppet HC.

Oh well... I'll be happy when we sign Cowher. :D
Old 09-14-2010, 02:37 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Anyone else pissed off at Spears? Another bad game aside.... how come he was ALL SMILES after the game? Anyone else catch that? As if he didn't give a **** about just losing. I hate him. HATE HIM!!! He looked like a happy cat saying hi to all his friends on the other team!
Old 09-14-2010, 03:19 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyway I think the defense played quite awesome. We allowed just 6 points and 3 of those came after a 15 yards penalty. I know we got just one sack, even though we should also add an uncalled intentional grounding penalty in the mix, but we pressured McNabb all night long. Spencer is a monster against the run, Ratliff was eating Rabach and the double team all the time and Jenkins was wonderful. The safeties had a good game, but last game wasn't that big of a challenge for them. I really like Sensabaugh though, he has a great range.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:54 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
You included "fat arse" in your starting five, and you didn't say while colombo was out. I read just fine dude.

As for holding calls that we don't get... On that final clock eating drive by the skins... ratliff and brooking GOT MUGGED and we got no call.

I really hope this fires this team up. I was a 21+ point victory over chicago. And fu*k the texans.
No you can not read fine. You jump to conclusions very quickly.

"Fat arse" if you read is Alex Barron because he is skinny everywhere except of his arse which is really larger.

What I propose was this week moving the line around to cut Barron but you read into that somehow that I think Colombo is not the starter or somehow a worse player than Barron.

Take time, breadth, read.

With respect to non-calls on just as bad plays -- I agree. Many times that play is not called.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:55 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Anyone else pissed off at Spears? Another bad game aside.... how come he was ALL SMILES after the game? Anyone else catch that? As if he didn't give a **** about just losing. I hate him. HATE HIM!!! He looked like a happy cat saying hi to all his friends on the other team!
I would take one his nuts for that smile.

It bothered me.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:28 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Quote:
No you can not read fine. You jump to conclusions very quickly.

"Fat arse" if you read is Alex Barron because he is skinny everywhere except of his arse which is really larger.

What I propose was this week moving the line around to cut Barron but you read into that somehow that I think Colombo is not the starter or somehow a worse player than Barron.

Take time, breadth, read.

With respect to non-calls on just as bad plays -- I agree. Many times that play is not called.
I know you mean't fat arse as in Barron. **** up dude. I probably read better than you. lol attacking someone on a board for reading. Shut up dude.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
16 -- count 'em -- 16 freaking penalties.

We can't apologize for Wade or Garrett anymore. The only good thing I can say for Phillips is he manned up at the podium & took responsibility for the disaster play at the end of the 2nd qtr. -- "It's my fault..." -- when Garrett was the genius that dialed up that jewel of a play.
No one is apologizing. I hate em.

My point is though is that I'm at a loss to explain it. This has been an issue for going on a decade. This goes beyond Wade and the other coaches.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote