Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 09-20-2010, 10:17 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want VJax now.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After watching Favre play I don't really want to waste draft picks on Jackson anymore. Harvin is so out of position playing on the outside it ridiculous. Last year he was the go to guy on 3rd downs coming from the slot and working the middle of the field. We need to move Harvin back to slot, have Favre stop turning the ball over, run the **** out of the ball, and get our 2 injured corners back. If Favre doesn't turn the ball over 4 times and force stupid passes we win that game. Ball control and defense is what is going to win us games this year, Favre just looks old and inaccurate. I would really hate to see us throw away a couple of picks and mortgage future talent for Jackson. I really don't think Jackson would make a huge difference if he came here and couldn't play until week 6.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I want VJax now.
You will get Hank Baskett and like it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't tell me that Hank Baskett is actually our answer to our need at WR, I mean sure he's got size at 6-4 220, but do they really think he's gonna solve our problem? And I also want to add that Berrian's interview with some of the media made him sound like a total ***** and makes me want him off the team even more. Here's the full transcript: http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/103313049.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiUz33Dii_9PmP:Qi_17cQ iU47cQUU

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
MizzouBig12
Rookie

MizzouBig12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.MizzouBig12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hank Baskett. Good size, decent speed, Hands Of Stone.
MizzouBig12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really want Leslie Frazier to just be our head coach already.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detroit was (unfortunately or fortunately i'm not sure) the first game i've seen this year. Thoughts on Husain Abdullah? He was everywhere it seemed, how has he been in general?
rchrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
Detroit was (unfortunately or fortunately i'm not sure) the first game i've seen this year. Thoughts on Husain Abdullah? He was everywhere it seemed, how has he been in general?
That was really the first time that he has stood out to me and he looked decent. It's pretty weird that the competition for SS in camp was between Tryrell Johnson and Jamarca Sanford yet somehow Husain Abdullah is now the starter.

Last edited by FuzzyGopher : 09-28-2010 at 12:21 PM.
FuzzyGopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
That was really the first time that he has stood out to me and he looked decent. It's pretty weird that the competition for SS in camp was between Tryrell Johnson and Jamarca Sanford yet somehow Husain Abdullah is now the starter.
Whats happned to Jamarca Sanford? As he been on the active roster?
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamarca is still on the roster, Tyrell Johnson was actually inactive for sundays game.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We traded off Jayme Mitchell today to the Browns for a late round pick.

Im think we are stockpiling picks for next season to make a trade for a vet, or move up in the draft next year?
Old 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

It's a 2012 pick, pretty worthless pick but Mitchell was undrafted so I guess we got something for nothing. And I hope we move up to get a QB next April.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-minny-move/

I think I just came everywhere.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't even fathom how unlikely that scenario would be. lol. I dont think theres anything to it.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ummm.. never mind.. Jay Glazer Twitter

Quote:
Yes, vikes and pats have been working on trade that sends randy moss to vikes and r very clode but can't be done until vikes and moss work out new contract, whcih they r working on
Old 10-05-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

My nostalgia is peaking right now. I just watched Moss Vikings highlights on YouTube when I was absolutely ripped last weekend.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never thought we would see Randy Moss in a Vikings uniform ever again.

C'mon Speilman, Bring him home!
Old 10-05-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

I guess that Jayme Mitchell trade makes a little more sense now.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I guess that Jayme Mitchell trade makes a little more sense now.
Yea it definatly makes more sense, they wanted to clear room for Moss. However I am still a bit surprised it was mitchell rather than just cutting Hank Baskett.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone tell me anything about Jayme Mitchell?
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
your actually getting a very solid DE, doesnt really excel at either pass rushing or run stopping, but does both very well. Sure tackler. Gets rotated in sometimes, but didnt get to many opportunities.

Last edited by General Zod : 10-05-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Don't know if there is much to tell, he's hasn't had too many oppurtunites in the past to show what he can do in the regular season. However he absolutly lit it up this pre-season for the Vikes, and is in the rotation this year(got a sack aswell). At the least I would think he should be a solid depth/rotational guy. But honestly I don't know what, if anything you can expect of him if he is given a bigger role on your defense.

Last edited by Crazy_Chris : 10-05-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I think he could be a very solid 3-4 end. Holds his own against the run very well and was decent in pass rushing situations in limited burn. It's not a bad trade by any means for Cleveland.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope this deal happens. Moss/Rice/Harvin is a top 5 WR corp in the league easy.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:45 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moss/Rice/Harvin would be the best receiving trio in the league. Easily.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote