Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone post the michael jackson popcorn gif
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I do, regularly. If I don't watch a show, it's because I either watched it to start and found it awful (Glee, Flashforward) or the promos for it were so god awful and painful that I'd resent myself for wasting time watching it (The Event).
So you admit you don't watch shows before you form an opinion on them.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 09-22-2010 at 04:47 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vidae don't you know...

popular opinion > original opinion
Old 09-22-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they look completely awful and are an obvious marketing grab with an attempt to dovetail off a much more successful show? Yes, absolutely. But the shows of yours that I think are truly awful, like Glee and Flashforward, are ones I watched to begin with and found to be stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
vidae don't you know...

popular opinion > original opinion
Apparently sir! Apparently!

Old 09-22-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If they look completely awful and are an obvious marketing grab with an attempt to dovetail off a much more successful show? Yes, absolutely. But the shows of yours that I think are truly awful, like Glee and Flashforward, are ones I watched to begin with and found to be stupid.
APS I'm on board with your feelings on The Event, but I did actually watch the pilot anyway because I know for a fact that the people who put together promo reels are pulled from special education programs. You must earn the right to hate something by experiencing it.

This is why I hate Oakland. I have been there. It's a festering sewerlike port city where no one obeys the stop signs, its not on a grid, and there's at least one restaurant there with feces smeared on the bathroom wall. But I wouldn't know these things if I had just stayed home...wait...you might be right actually.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
can someone post the michael jackson popcorn gif
I found it but then I saw this and feel it's much better.

Old 09-22-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I went to an Raiders / Chiefs game when I was younger and I was wearing a Chiefs jersey and the people couldn't have been nicer! I don't remember what the actual city was like and I was too young to drive, but most of the people in Southern California can't drive worth a **** anyway, so I will take your word for it!

Old 09-22-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I went to an Raiders / Chiefs game when I was younger and I was wearing a Chiefs jersey and the people couldn't have been nicer! I don't remember what the actual city was like and I was too young to drive, but most of the people in Southern California can't drive worth a **** anyway, so I will take your word for it!
oakland is NOT socal.

you're right our drivers suck though, except me.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched the pilot of Boardwalk Empire. Loved it!
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
oakland is NOT socal.

you're right our drivers suck though, except me.
Yeah that should have said California. I lived in Redondo, LA, San Jose and Oakland while I was growing up. No one in California can drive.

edit: Except you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I thought it was great too. Looking forward to next week.

Last edited by vidae : 09-22-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Yeah I watched it this morning too and was impressed. Ill definitely be tuning in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

boardwalk empire is the business
Old 09-22-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting to be quite fond of Supernatural as a I progress.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm getting to be quite fond of Supernatural as a I progress.
Is it like Buffy and or Angel?
Old 09-22-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Is it like Buffy and or Angel?
It's more violent and dark and the cast is just the main two most of the time, but it's a bit like it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-22-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I didn't hate Supernatural but there was a reason I didn't watch it after midway through season 1. I can't remember what it is now though. The two leads were pretty good in it I thought.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I didn't hate Supernatural but there was a reason I didn't watch it after midway through season 1. I can't remember what it is now though. The two leads were pretty good in it I thought.
It hits a groove near the end of the first season, and part of that is Jeffrey Dean Morgan owning the show.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-22-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Maybe I'll give it another shot.

I just borrowed Buffy on dvd because some of you guys talk about it a lot. Figured I'd give it another shot too. It better be awesome though!

Old 09-22-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"You're telling me that wine is better than Pepsi!?"

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Maybe I'll give it another shot.

I just borrowed Buffy on dvd because some of you guys talk about it a lot. Figured I'd give it another shot too. It better be awesome though!
The first season is great character wise but kind of formualic, stick with it until season 2 and the arcs start kicking in like few shows have ever really done. get Angel too.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Sure CC.SD, why don't I just go on down to the DVD STORE and pick up whatever DVDS I WANT? Like that place exists. Jeez.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Sure CC.SD, why don't I just go on down to the DVD STORE and pick up whatever DVDS I WANT? Like that place exists. Jeez.
:D You know for a while hulu had whole seasons of buffy and angel, i wonder if they still do
Old 09-22-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
:D You know for a while hulu had whole seasons of buffy and angel, i wonder if they still do
The first season of Buffy WAS on there, which is what got me to ask a friend to borrow the series, but I'm not sure if it's still up.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread's missing something...

Don't look into his eyes, he could stone Harry Potter.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote