Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-28-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madison is always like that. Guy doesnt get rattled too easily. I find it so interesting that he seems to be the most talented, despite some of the more well reknowned people they've had on there. Well maybe not the people themselves, but the restaurants they cook for.

I also think it's pretty cool, that I recognize and remember every one of these contestants. haha. I didnt realize I watched Chopped so much. Cause I normally catch the re-runs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I never really watch it live but I knew all the winners also. It seems like they're setting up for Jason to be the winner. They've have had some sous chefs from some really famous restaurants that fell completely on their face. It's a very difficult competition.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to see them do it with food network celebrities.

Bobby Flay, Guy, Rachel Ray, the Neeleys, Paula Deen, Restaurant chef lady, Tyler Florence, Giada, etc.

That'd be some great fun.

Madison moving on! great matchup.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care for you two.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the biggest lie I've heard all night Brodeur.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-28-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

You should be watching Broddy. You can use some meat on your bones. :D

And my boy is finally nervous as hell.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sons of Anarchy > The Food Network.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-28-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Booooo.

If it makes you happier, I'm watching episode 2 of Boardwalk Empire next. I havent gotten a chance to sit down and watch it yet. I want to see if there are any evident drop offs in a non-directed Scorsese episode.

Gonzo gave me an idea of where I could watch Dexter as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont care for any of you three. So there. And MOTH, I can PM you a place to watch Dexter consistently if you need it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Haha I'm watching Boardwalk Empire also as soon as this over. I'm going to be tired at work tomorrow morning.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-28-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SOA this season has been weak thus far. I think they need to speed up finding Abel. Then get back to finding that fat **** from season 2. Seriously, you couldnt had just shot him in the store then gone and helped Jax fail at finding his kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I dont care for any of you three. So there. And MOTH, I can PM you a place to watch Dexter consistently if you need it.
Couldnt hurt. I'd appreciate it, my friend.

And stop lying to yourself...you love me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

And Madison is your winner! yay.

Look how excited.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
SOA this season has been weak thus far. I think they need to speed up finding Abel. Then get back to finding that fat **** from season 2. Seriously, you couldnt had just shot him in the store then gone and helped Jax fail at finding his kid.
I completely disagree with the fact that this season has been weak. I think it's been damn good, better than season one but not quite with season two and Katey Segal continues to be by far the best actress on TV.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-28-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I completely disagree with the fact that this season has been weak. I think it's been damn good, better than season one but not quite with season two and Katey Segal continues to be by far the best actress on TV.
Idk I liked last two seasons alot. I think I'm being extra critical on this one because I just finished all three seasons of Breaking bad and now have to watch a season three of waiting for Jax to find his son. We all know its gonna happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah Brodeur and APS trying to call out MOTH and I. I mean come on you guys are better than that. You both know you love us.

I'm glad Madison won as well, quite the emotional ending for a food show. Jason is a good chef I bet we get a rematch between these two sometime in the future.

sig by BoneKrusher
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Oh the heart strings. Ouch. Now give the guy his own show, dammit. love that guy. That was quite heart warming indeed. Something Broddy's black hole, wouldnt appreciate. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Haha yeah now I'm really glad he didn't stumble upon that. He would have went on a massacre to make things right in the world.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-28-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they need more blacks on Food Network

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Oh the heart strings. Ouch. Now give the guy his own show, dammit. love that guy. That was quite heart warming indeed. Something Broddy's black hole, wouldnt appreciate. lol.
I am a big softie on the inside.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-28-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how was running wilde tonight dudes? and glee? please don't spoil it, but scale of 1-10 and criticism would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I'm tired of Running Wilde already, and Glee had some fun little dream sequences.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-28-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm tired of Running Wilde already, and Glee had some fun little dream sequences.
I didn't like the concept after the first episode, so it makes sense it would get worse. Makes me sad tho, GOB was amazing in AR. gonna watch Glee now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Any connection between Choke and Boardwalk Empire behind the scenes? Just wondering becuase Kelly Macdonald and Paz De La Huerta are in both.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Hey MOTH: http://www.avclub.com/articles/dexte...isode-1,45639/

AV Club put the Dexter premiere up for free and legalness.

RIP TheManInBlack