Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 10-03-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
I effing love it!! He is our MVP through 3 weeks. Sorry, I wasn't on here earlier. Much props.
thanks man, i got a kick outta this one, i just couldnt find a stock or stocks that worked for the BG.
lol
Old 10-03-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good stuff BK.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks Splat, i appreciate it Bro.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
Romeo Crenell,

theres hoopla involved.
im rockingthis one bro

your the man
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
im rockingthis one bro

your the man

Thanks BOE, i'm glad someone took it.
i was gonna work on your request in the Sig thread but didnt wanna step on Marshalls toes since he said he was gonna get it for you.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BOE, heres the second version of that Romeo sig, you might like it better. i forgot to post it saturday.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

thought i'd post this and see if any of you Chief fans would like one. i'm still tweaking them, i'd like to add some different lighting effects to the logo.

Old 10-08-2010, 10:02 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One for the Patriots and one for the Chiefs would be pretty sweet.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
One for the Patriots and one for the Chiefs would be pretty sweet.
Chiefs:

Pats:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 10-08-2010 at 12:57 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, can I have a Chiefs one that says CHIEFS FREAK rather than FAN. Fan is for regular folk. I'm definitely not regular.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
BK, can I have a Chiefs one that says CHIEFS FREAK rather than FAN. Fan is for regular folk. I'm definitely not regular.
sure bro, i'll get on it.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

here you go King Carl:
Old 10-09-2010, 08:56 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you sir.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:37 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thank you sir.
hey man, do you want me to attach the userbar to the sig?
Old 10-09-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

Yeah, that'd be sweet. This thing won't let me give you rep. Says I gotta spread it around first. I got a memory like an elephant. I gotcha on the other side
Old 10-09-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, that'd be sweet. This thing won't let me give you rep. Says I gotta spread it around first. I got a memory like an elephant. I gotcha on the other side
i'm on it, brb.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

here ya go King Carls
Old 12-09-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Thorny
Rookie

Thorny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thorny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thorny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thorny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thorny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thorny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thorny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thorny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thorny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thorny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thorny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
Brandon Flowers:
Hey do mind if i use this one?
Thorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
I don't think that is being used should not be a problem.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
sure man, its yours.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:57 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

a recent Matt Cassel:

trying to come up with some different looking sigs.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd absolutely love a Cassel sig. Dude is such a baller. If you throw a couple together let me know dood!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'd absolutely love a Cassel sig. Dude is such a baller. If you throw a couple together let me know dood!
sure, i'll try, what style do you prefer?
Old 12-30-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

vidae, i attempted another Cassel sig.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

animated Chiefs userbar if anyone wants to sport it: