Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-04-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boldin has always been a #1 talent in my book.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breaston is a capable number two, just needs to stay healthy. Behind him and Fitz, they've got no weapons.

The biggest issue is their offensive line. It doesn't run block effectively, and is even worse at pass blocking - atrocious in fact. As bad as Anderson is, they should stick with him the rest of the year. I don't see what good could come from Hall taking a beating behind their line.

At this point they're in rebuilding mode. They've got a lot of holes to shore up. Offensive line and receivers need improvement. In addition, their defense has been piss poor this year - especially the linebakers. Porter has been awful, and Greg Toler shouldn't be starting. I like Whisenhunt but this team is going nowhere fast right now.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh. The Cards can run the ball very well. I think all three of their backs are averaging over 5 yards per carry. It's not easy to go from an extremely pass heavy offense to a ground heavy game, but that's what they needed to do. I thought Whis would be more open to the idea, given his past, but no, not really.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Breaston is a capable number two, just needs to stay healthy. Behind him and Fitz, they've got no weapons.

The biggest issue is their offensive line. It doesn't run block effectively, and is even worse at pass blocking - atrocious in fact. As bad as Anderson is, they should stick with him the rest of the year. I don't see what good could come from Hall taking a beating behind their line.

At this point they're in rebuilding mode. They've got a lot of holes to shore up. Offensive line and receivers need improvement. In addition, their defense has been piss poor this year - especially the linebakers. Porter has been awful, and Greg Toler shouldn't be starting. I like Whisenhunt but this team is going nowhere fast right now.
this man is a raiders fan he clearly knows what it takes to win

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Meh. The Cards can run the ball very well. I think all three of their backs are averaging over 5 yards per carry. It's not easy to go from an extremely pass heavy offense to a ground heavy game, but that's what they needed to do. I thought Whis would be more open to the idea, given his past, but no, not really.
Definitely. Their best option right now is to pound the ball with Beanie and Hightower. The quarterback and pass blocking won't cut it, they've got to be a run first team. Beanie needs to get more than five carries in a game.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Boldin has always been a #1 talent in my book.
I don't know how this was ever even a debate. His rookie year was amongst his best, and that was before Fitz even got there.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
To my knowledge, he isn't.

If Steve Breaston is a #1 receiver, then Louis Murphy surely is.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Breaston is a #1 on 80% of the teams in this league, Torry Holt clone, Hall got the ball to Fitz 4x in 16 passes so I think the problem is over

and It's been stated a million times, Leinart wasn't cut for Anderson he was cut to keep Skelton and Hall, they are the future at the position
If you honestly believe even a word of what you just wrote, then I need to start picking up whatever you're getting in Arizona.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Stranger
Veteran

Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Definitely. Their best option right now is to pound the ball with Beanie and Hightower. The quarterback and pass blocking won't cut it, they've got to be a run first team. Beanie needs to get more than five carries in a game.
I totally agree. The two games we lost we fell behind early so we ended up abandoning the run game but still we should be running it much more. Our line sucks at pass blocking and can be decent in the run game. Pretty much Whis and Grimm have drafted OL for a run game (Brown, Keith, Johnson, brought in Faneca) but have never really committed to running the ball. Understandable with Warner there but not now.

Also Boldin is and always has been a number one.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I don't know how this was ever even a debate. His rookie year was amongst his best, and that was before Fitz even got there.
Exactly. For some reason Boldin is severely underrated on these boards, I know Fitz is elite but damn give the man some props. I guess people forgot all about his rookie season and how it was one of the best seasons for a rookie WR ever, with absolute **** at QB, and no #2 WR or Te to take pressure off of him.

Then this season, it's not like he's not the bonafide #1 guy there too, not sure why he's always considered a good #2 by so many people.

Anyway....

[quote]Breaston is a #1 on 80% of the teams in this league[/quote

Siq quoted. Just calling dibs on this now :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:23 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Exactly. For some reason Boldin is severely underrated on these boards, I know Fitz is elite but damn give the man some props. I guess people forgot all about his rookie season and how it was one of the best seasons for a rookie WR ever, with absolute **** at QB, and no #2 WR or Te to take pressure off of him.

Then this season, it's not like he's not the bonafide #1 guy there too, not sure why he's always considered a good #2 by so many people.

Anyway....

Quote:
Breaston is a #1 on 80% of the teams in this league

Siq quoted. Just calling dibs on this now :)
Az Hakim, all over again. Different builds and playing styles, but the roles are exactly the same.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<3 you all

what would i do without all the attention

Old 10-05-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
If you honestly believe even a word of what you just wrote, then I need to start picking up whatever you're getting in Arizona.
we did cut leinart to keep Hall, and you should know me well enough to figure out what im doing

Old 10-05-2010, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
says the cardinals fan? wtf

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:28 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
What he's doing now must be totally irrelevant then.

I hate to use a repetitive statement here, but Boldin is the one who is a #1 on 80% of the teams in the league.
Yeah I agree he is a top 10 WR and Fitz should do fine. Boldin had Jeff Blake and put up great numbers..........
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cardinal need to do this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
The Cardinals should just fly out to see Leinart. It's time to apologize and ask him to come back.
or sign Colt Brennan
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:51 AM    (permalink
papa burgundy
Rookie

papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.

I bet Vernon Davis and Larry Fitzgerald call each other every Sunday and just cry.
papa burgundy is offline   Reply With Quote