Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-08-2010, 07:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Will Washington move Haynesworth?

On Colts boards people are clamoring for AH and saying things like all it would take is a 2nd or 3rd. If that is true, why hasn't a team gotten it done? I think Washington must want to somehow recover some of that huge signing bonus.

He and Shanahan are probably not going to reconcile so it would make sense to me to try to get something back for him. The trade deadline is coming up quick, will Washington get rid of Haynesworth?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:36 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
On Colts boards people are clamoring for AH and saying things like all it would take is a 2nd or 3rd. If that is true, why hasn't a team gotten it done? I think Washington must want to somehow recover some of that huge signing bonus.

He and Shanahan are probably not going to reconcile so it would make sense to me to try to get something back for him. The trade deadline is coming up quick, will Washington get rid of Haynesworth?
I would do it in a heartbeat for a 2nd but no he is not getting traded, he actually has moved up to 2nd string now and hopefully he can see some short yardage situations.