Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-11-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
They beat them because of a ******** call in Week One at home, yet somehow it's a lock that they win on the road against them? Sure.
It's a 60 minute game and the ref made the correct call. Stop being a cry baby.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Every team has injuries. I'm sorry that I'm not impressed by wins at Buffalo, escaping Philly and Vick, escaping the ******* Lions, and losses to Chicago and Washington, while not seeing Rodgers become that top three Qb everyone talked about. So yes, I really am not impressed with the pack. I understand getting hyped, but alot of people on this board acted and still do act like the Packers have already won the super bowl.
Now we escaped Vick and Philly? We didn't dominate them for 2 and a half quarters and win the game, we escaped them.

We have the heart of our schedule coming up. That will decide what kind of team we are. I'm confident we're the top team in the NFC, despite our losses thus far, at the end of the year.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Would Minny be this bad if they still had Rice?
I think he would have atleast helped them to one more win at this point.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The packers look pretty soft, it was like after every player one of there players would be crawling around on the ground. How did finley get hurt trying to tackle somebody, that sounds real cup cake? I wonder who the redskins will hurt next week we already took out vick and rodgers along with numerous other starter maybe we can hurt manning and have a chance against the colts lol
Old 10-11-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Now we escaped Vick and Philly? We didn't dominate them for 2 and a half quarters and win the game, we escaped them.

We have the heart of our schedule coming up. That will decide what kind of team we are. I'm confident we're the top team in the NFC, despite our losses thus far, at the end of the year.
Yes you did escape them, dominating a game for two quarters means nothing if they almost came back to tie it up in the last two quarters, you also didnt dominate the eagles with Vick in, you dominated a team with Kolb in, big difference. And maybe the pack will play better and prove me wrong, but no way have they or Rodgers lived up to the hype thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Jury is still out on how well the Cutler/Martz marriage will turn out.
The jury has reached a verdict. It's ******* sexy.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yes you did escape them, dominating a game for two quarters means nothing if they almost came back to tie it up in the last two quarters, you also didnt dominate the eagles with Vick in, you dominated a team with Kolb in, big difference. And maybe the pack will play better and prove me wrong, but no way have they or Rodgers lived up to the hype thus far.
You can sit there and make excuses as to why or how we dominated the Eagles but say injuries are part of the game and not be understanding as to why the Packers are struggling. Remember, an injury to Kolb was the only reason Vick was in against us.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can sit there and make excuses as to why or how we dominated the Eagles but say injuries are part of the game and not be understanding as to why the Packers are struggling. Remember, an injury to Kolb was the only reason Vick was in against us.

How the hell can you even argue that you dominated them? You built a little lead then almost blew it once Philly put in a competent QB. You won by one score. Give me a ****** break.

I thought maybe looking painfully average for the first 5 games of the year would get rid of this notion that the Packers are some type of powerhouse. They've still proven nothing. They're paper champs at this point.

Last edited by yo123 : 10-11-2010 at 02:37 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201009...es#tab:analyze

Yes dominated is the word I would use to describe a one TD win and only one quarter where you actually dominated.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
How the hell can you even argue that you dominated them? You built a little lead then almost blew it once Philly put in a competent QB. You won by one score. Give me a ****** break.

I thought maybe looking painfully average for the first 5 games of the year would get rid of this notion that the Packers are some type of powerhouse. They've still proven nothing. They're paper champs at this point.
Built a little lead? Ok, 17 point is little, I guess.
Won by 3? Nope, by 7. Close though. Did you even watch the game?

It's 5 games into the season. We haven't looked great, but we put ourselves in position to win games. One game from the best in the NFC. We have the heart of our schedule coming up. We tend to start off slow and if we figure out how to play the second half of any game, we'll be right back at the top. 6-2 at the bye.

Paper champs? What team has proven anything at this point?

Old 10-11-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Won by 3? Nope, by 7. Close though.

It's 5 games into the season. We haven't looked great, but we put ourselves in position to win games. One game from the best in the NFC. We have the heart of our schedule coming up. We tend to start off slow and if we figure out how to play the second half of any game, we'll be right back at the top. 6-2 at the bye.
3,7 I don't care. The point remains exactly the same.

I really can't buy the "put ourselves in position to win games" argument when you've played absolutely no one this year other than the Eagles who played one of the worst starting QB's in the league the majority of the game.

You might turn it around, there is obviously talent there, but to be honest I think McCarthy is a joke and you're goin to need to make big improvements in your secondary and Rodgers needs to start coming through late in these games. He sucked yesterday.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Won by 3? Nope, by 7. Close though. Did you even watch the game?
He said you won by one score.

Quote:
Paper champs? What team has proven anything at this point?
The Bears have proven they can beat the Packers. ;)

Old 10-11-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

haha who cares if you had a 17 point lead but only won by a single score. OMG, the Pats totally dominated the Colts in the AFC championship for two whole quarters before they came back to beat us. WE TOTALLY DOMINATEZZZZ

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-11-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Washington's a team that lost a LOT of close games last year. They're in the same situation this year, except they have a legit head coach and QB. So they're winning ugly instead of losing ugly.

Also, a healthy Urlacher and Briggs plus the addition of Peppers was exactly what the Bears needed, and they became an elite defense again like I thought they would. Jury is still out on how well the Cutler/Martz marriage will turn out.

Minny and Dallas were horribly overrated coming into this season. Minny's got a chance to bounce back with the Moss trade. I think they blow the doors off the Jets tonight.

Then again, I had SF as the 3 seed and Carolina as a wildcard. So what do I know.
Eh, Washington's still not very good, they're good at making you play their game, which is ugly-ugly football, but they're still not a very good team and I just can't see them taking a playoff spot.

As for the Bears I'm with you. Peppers was going to have a monster year this year and his play is making that D elite.

Quote:
Is it really, though? I never understood the Dallas hype. Other than Ware, I don't see a ton of top-end talent on that team. Sure, Romo and the receivers are a nice group, but half the league has a talented quarterback and receivers. The o-line is crappy, the runningbacks are crappy, the d-line is crappy outside of Ratliff, and the secondary is old and crappy. The coaching staff absolutely deserves a ton of heat, but that wasn't an overly talented team to begin with.
Ratliff's elite, Ware's elite, Austin's elite, Witten was elite even though he's having a down year and they've got a whole lot of good players, guys like Mike Jenkins, Dez, Spencer, Romo and their running backs. Talent is not the problem in Dallas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
Damn straight we are! We took a year off due to hiring Bill Sheridan! We fixed that problem, and now our players and adjusting well to a new scheme. We will only get better now. Plus so far, our prior injured players are back. We actually have safeties now. No more CC Brown!
That difference should not be under-stated.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 10-11-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vegas odds to win the NFC:

#1- Atlanta
#2- Chicago
#3- New Orleans
#4- NY Giants
#5- Green Bay
#6- Washington
#7- Minnesota
#8- Philly
#9- Dallas
#10- Arizona

Anyone see any current odds at any sportsbook? I think this is about how they would have it. But if the Grape Apes win at the Jets tonight, I would expect they would move the Purple way way up.
I currently would put my money on the Vikings to win the NFC. The Williams never even got suspended so I suspect Farve won't either.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
The jury has reached a verdict. It's ******* sexy.
Did you miss the Giants game?
Old 10-11-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
Pierre Thomas is missed way more than Reggie Bush
At face value that may be true. Obviously from what we have seen of Chris Ivory, you know it isn't a pass play if he is in the backfield. That allows defenses to play against the pass during those situations/personnel sets. However, I feel as if our Play-book is depleted in certain situations without Bush lined up as a back or in the slot. That has to have a deep under-lying impact on play selection and have a ripple effect from there on out.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
CameronCropper
Rookie

CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
That has a lot less to do with the Cutler/Martz relationship and a lot more to do with the worst offensive line in the NFL.
CameronCropper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronCropper View Post
That has a lot less to do with the Cutler/Martz relationship and a lot more to do with the worst offensive line in the NFL.
Cutler/Martz didn't help that line out at all either. Cutler held onto the ball way too long and Martz kept calling 7 step drops and long developing routes.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Martz's offense + o-line is why Cutler got hit so much.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PACKERS M*A*S*H UPDATE:

Already on PUP:
-CB Al Harris
-S Atari Bigby
-RB James Starks

Already on IR before week 5:
-RB Ryan Grant, week 1
-DE Justin Harrell, week 1
-S Morgan Burnett, week 4

•LB Nick Barnett (wrist) and TE Jermichael Finley (knee) will have surgery in the coming days. It is now known whether either is season-ending. McCarthy said he would be surprised if Finley's surgery is season-ending, but you never know til the doctor gets in there. With the luck the Packers have had, it could turn into a season-ender. Finley's surgery will be Tuesday.

"I would be surprised if it’s season-ending, but anytime you go in for surgery, obviously it’s something you have to take the time to evaluate and once Dr. McKenzie does the surgery, we’ll have more information on the time frame," McCarthy said on Finley's surgery.

•With Barnett, they won't know if he can return until they are in there and doing the surgery. He will have surgery on Wednesday. He'll be out at least 8 weeks, best case scenario. Most likely, his season is done. It's similar to the injury Urlacher suffered last week in week one that ended his whole season.

•"When you’re dealing with his particular injury, they really won’t know until they get in there," McCarthy said of Barnett's surgery. "That’s really the fact of the matter. So we’re holding out hope."

•On how long they can wait for a recovery: "Anytime you deal with injuries, particularly this time of year, when you get up into the 6 to 8-week mark, those are tough decisions to make. But every injury is different. The fact that individuals are having surgery, we should have a pretty clear-cut view of exactly, based on the individual, the history of the individual, how the medical staff feels and so forth. I really can’t speculate if we’re going to hold onto one player as opposed to another."

Aaron Rodgers will miss at a minimum some practice time this week. McCarthy acknowledged he could miss the next game.

•McCarthy on when the injury occurred: "The concussion did occur on the last play. That thing was fairly evident, just based on the communication. There was no evidence or even talk of Aaron during the course of the fourth quarter. But he took a helmet-to-helmet blow there on the last play, and if you watch the tape, just the way he reacted and so forth, that’s when it did occur."

•LB Clay Matthews, they got good news with his hamstring strain. Don't think it's as bad in the past. Still, these injuries often linger and cause a guy to miss 2-4 weeks, which will include the Vikings, Cowboys, Jets, and Dolphins games.

Ryan Pickett with his ankle sprain, no timetable. Will miss some time for sure.

Derrick Martin (knee) will at least miss a couple weeks. He could be out for the season from the sound of it. He's been playing at safety with Bigby and Burnett out, and he's the Packers best special teams player. He was.

Brandon Chillar will return to practice this week with a trial practice. He'll see how it goes and the team will re-evaluate.

TE Donald Lee (chest sprain) could miss a couple weeks. I still want an eplanation how he got hurt after the TD catch. He celebrated with fans in the front row, and then never returned to the game. That "injury" is very suspicious when you consider he used to be the Packers player rep with the NFLPA and we know .
Old 10-11-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
CameronCropper
Rookie

CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Cutler/Martz didn't help that line out at all either. Cutler held onto the ball way too long and Martz kept calling 7 step drops and long developing routes.
I'm hoping Martz will have learned his lesson against the Giants (it's just a shame Cutler had to get a concussion before Martz's realised running the ball might be a good idea) and we'll see Cutler taking primarily three stop drops or out of the shotgun.
CameronCropper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Actually, yes.

Old 10-11-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm hoping Martz will have learned his lesson against the Giants (it's just a shame Cutler had to get a concussion before Martz's realised running the ball might be a good idea) and we'll see Cutler taking primarily three stop drops or out of the shotgun.
You must be in Canada or Europe, where no "z"s are allowed. lol

More on the Packers nightmare: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/pos...ugh-the-rubble

All told, the Packers could play the Dolphins without seven players who were Week 1 starters. We have a long practice week ahead of us, but this injury report is just incredible. I think we can all agree that it will require a highly effective patchwork effort for the Packers to get where they want to go this season.

Just so you know what the Packers are up against, let's take a look at Weeks 6 through 12 of the Packers' 17-week schedule:

Week 6: Miami Dolphins
Week 7: Minnesota Vikings
Week 8: at New York Jets
Week 9: Dallas Cowboys
Week 10: Bye
Week 11: at Minnesota Vikings
Week 12: at Atlanta Falcons
Old 10-11-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting a kick out of this packers' injury bug. My packers fan friends were talking so much **** last year when this was happening to the Giants and all I could do was shrug and point to our injury list. Anyway not to jinx us, I just find the comedic timing of the universe quite amusing sometimes.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote