Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-11-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bush gets doubled out of the backfield on passing plays. Thomas gets covered 1 on 1 by linebackers and can't pick up anyone in pass protection. That's the reason the Saints offense is struggling to move the ball right now, we flat out can't throw the ball like we used to.

Still not throwing in the towel yet. We missed a 30 yard chip shot to lose to the Falcons, and then this thread is all gloom and doom on them and we are 4-1.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'm getting a kick out of this packers' injury bug. My packers fan friends were talking so much **** last year when this was happening to the Giants and all I could do was shrug and point to our injury list. Anyway not to jinx us, I just find the comedic timing of the universe quite amusing sometimes.
I don't see anything funny about it. But I know some Vikings fans who are giddy about it.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is pretty awesome. But we had the injury bug earlier this year too. It just makes me happy that the Packers are getting so screwed after everyone crowned them already.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Same old song and dance. Every year a handful of teams (usually the same ones) get hyped up in the offseason and they almost always disappoint. It's always the same people that fall for it hook line and sinker as well.
And AZ always rises back to the top after a offseason of doubting

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
And AZ always rises back to the top after a offseason of doubting
Arizona is ******* terrible.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I don't see anything funny about it. But I know some Vikings fans who are giddy about it.
They were talking **** when we were decimated by injuries and now are whining about them getting hurt by injuries...no?...oh, well...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Every team has injuries. I'm sorry that I'm not impressed by wins at Buffalo, escaping Philly and Vick, escaping the ******* Lions, and losses to Chicago and Washington, while not seeing Rodgers become that top three Qb everyone talked about. So yes, I really am not impressed with the pack. I understand getting hyped, but alot of people on this board acted and still do act like the Packers have already won the super bowl.
We are so far past the "everyone has injuries" mark it's laughable. I broke down the defense in the GB forums:

The injury situation has gone from horrible to you can't do anything but laugh. Lets take a look at our defense:

Safeties: We don't have a single healthy safety on the roster right now. Unless you consider Jarrett Bush a safety.
-Nick Collins played through a knee injury that most players wouldn't play through, and he went down at least once during the game.
-Atari Bigby is on the PUP
-Morgan Burnett is on IR
-Charlie Peprah played through a quadriceps injury
-Derrick Martin is in so much pain from his ankle that he's on crutches

Over to the cornerbacks:
-Charles Woodson plays through a toe injury virtually every game
-Harris is still on the PUP
-Underwood is playing with a shoulder brace I think if he's even playing
-Shields is out with a calf

And the linebackers, where we have a total of 4 healthy guys to play 4 spots
-Barnett is probably IRed
-Chillar out with shoulder
-Brad Jones playing with knee injury
-Zombo's knee is being monitored by the docs
-CM3 has the same hamstring problem

And last the DL, where again, we only have 3 truly healthy guys to play 3 spots
-Pickett's out a week at least with an ankle
-Mike Neal is still playing with sore ribs
-Cullen Jenkins is playing with 1 hand
-Harrell got IRed
-Jolly got suspended

That is 19 injuries on defense alone and we can't even field a defense without guys playing through injuries that they shouldn't have to play through. We started with 27. Them me re state that: 19 of 27 defensive players are out or playing hurt. Over 70% of our defense is injured.

Alright now lets look at the offense:
Our two best players are hurt
-Aaron Rodgers, concussion
-Jermichael Finley, 3-6 weeks with a knee

Our backup to Finley is hurt
-Donald Lee, chest

Our star running back is hurt along with his fullback
-Ryan Grant, IR
-Quinn Johnson, I don't remember

And our offensive tackles are constantly week to week
-Tauscher, out last week because of a shoulder
-Clifton, knee

I can't remember another team getting decimated this badly by injuries, ever.
Star quarterback? check
Star running back? check
Top receiving threat? check
Both tackles to protect the QB? check
First and second best pass rushers? check
Both pro bowlers in the secondary? check

On defense, besides cornerback where we also have a number of injuries, we have a total of 7 healthy guys to play 9 spots right now on the entire roster.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Last edited by umphrey : 10-11-2010 at 05:48 PM.
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No worries man, you were already crowned so these injuries don't even matter. Didn't you hear you already got your rings?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 10-11-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dunno if it was quite as bad, but the Giants got absolutely destroyed by injuries last year (seems like they do every year TBH).
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, it's wasn't that bad, we just had our best corner banged up, our number 2 corner banged up, our only good safety missed the season, our best DL spent all year ineffectual due to injuries our second best pass rusher was made ineffectual by injury, our only above average DT was limited all year and missed about 4 games, our best LB was banged up and missed time, second best DT went down for the year, our depth at DT got injured, our starting center spent all year limited by injury, our starting RT's back gave out, both of our RBs had injuries that limited them all year and Eli spent months unable to step into his throws due to a stress fracture in one foot and plantar fasciitis in the other and I'm missing some guys like our 3rd string RB who blew out his knee in PS and our starting TE who missed time, and still we weren't as ****** as the bills have been a couple of times in the Jauron era...so no, no one's ever been as badly hit by injuries as the packers...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wait, so injuries happen in football?
WAIT WAIT WAIT! is it now ok to use injuries as an excuse? dammit, is this a new rule? because it sure as hell didn't do the Giants any good last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I dunno if it was quite as bad, but the Giants got absolutely destroyed by injuries last year (seems like they do every year TBH).
Maybe the Giants weren't as badly hit, maybe it was close. But the Packers are only 5 games into the ******* season.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get all the happiness Prock shows when people get hurt. I'd much rather my team beat a healthy team than to run through some banged up team.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:04 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Happiness they got hurt? No. Happy to see Packer fans complain? Yes.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 10-11-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
I don't get all the happiness Prock shows when people get hurt. I'd much rather my team beat a healthy team than to run through some banged up team.
I'm not pulling out the pom-poms but I don't give a damn about another team's injuries and how much they contribute to the game's final outcome.

Injured or not, the team that scores the most points gets the 'W'. And no team forfeits a game in the NFL because of injuries.

Everyone in FedEx knew GB was beat up, and when CB3 went out with the hammy, it allowed D Mac to hook up on a long TD to Anthony Armstrong.

What's surprising about the Pack is it makes you wonder WHY are so many of those guys going down?? It's possible McCarthy worked his troops too hard in the offseason and he's reaping the success of a brutal TC.

It's abnormal IMO for that many guys to go down this early in the season.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
I'd show happiness if Jared Allen got hurt, so I don't see the problem.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:27 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
What's surprising about the Pack is it makes you wonder WHY are so many of those guys going down?? It's possible McCarthy worked his troops too hard in the offseason and he's reaping the success of a brutal TC.

It's not the coaches fault, or the trainer, the strength & conditioning guy either.
It is simply a lot of bad luck.

There's tons of luck involved in the NFL.

Just compare Michael Irvin and Sterling Sharpe once.
They both had career ending neck injuries, both were drafted in 88... but Sharpe's injury came in 94, and I think Irvin's in 99 or 2000.

Reverse those, and let's see what history says about each guy, and the Packers and Cowboys final results in 94, 95, and beyond.

Bad luck. Not the fault of anyone.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrong, someone just forgot to turn injuries off before the season began.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not the coaches fault, or the trainer, the strength & conditioning guy either.
It is simply a lot of bad luck.

There's tons of luck involved in the NFL.

Just compare Michael Irvin and Sterling Sharpe once.
They both had career ending neck injuries, both were drafted in 88... but Sharpe's injury came in 94, and I think Irvin's in 99 or 2000.

Reverse those, and let's see what history says about each guy, and the Packers and Cowboys final results in 94, 95, and beyond.

Bad luck. Not the fault of anyone.
but it just seems like there are a lot of injuries especially on the packers defense every year

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:44 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
No worries man, you were already crowned so these injuries don't even matter. Didn't you hear you already got your rings?
Is this your way of getting Green Bay back from being 2009 paper champs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I'm not pulling out the pom-poms but I don't give a damn about another team's injuries and how much they contribute to the game's final outcome.

Injured or not, the team that scores the most points gets the 'W'. And no team forfeits a game in the NFL because of injuries.

Everyone in FedEx knew GB was beat up, and when CB3 went out with the hammy, it allowed D Mac to hook up on a long TD to Anthony Armstrong.

Yup, it's the coaches's fault. You totally pegged it.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:35 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
but it just seems like there are a lot of injuries especially on the packers defense every year
It sure does. 2007 was the exception, and of course we went 13-3 that year.
The interesting thing to me is that when we got Charles Woodson in 2006, he had been very injury-prone in Oakland and had missed a lot of games.

Since becoming a Packer, he's been very durable for 4 years. Banged up but plays. But everyone else gets hurt.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:43 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

guys like Barnett are just always hurt.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:45 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Wrong, someone just forgot to turn injuries off before the season began.
All we gotta do is go to options.....
Old 10-12-2010, 08:43 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I currently would put my money on the Vikings to win the NFC. The Williams never even got suspended so I suspect Farve won't either.
Even as I read this ESPN was ranting about the Vikes pushing the scary panic button.

Purple People Eaters, that one I remember, but Grape Apes? lmao, good one. After watching them against the Jets, Favre has given Dallas new hope when they have to travel to the Cold Blue North.

Favre's cumulative effups per game offsets Dallas' 12 penalties per game avg :D

think about it.......

Last edited by LizardState : 10-12-2010 at 08:46 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really? So you had someone other than those 4 teams in your NFC Championship prediction? Chicago and Atlanta right?

I could see Atlanta taking the NFCS from NO as that division always changes from year to year, and Atlanta played them tough both games last year, plus the Super Bowl hangover.

But I didn't see anyone in here, or any national publication picking Atlanta or Chicago to even make the NFCCG.

I did see a lot of picks of San Fran to win their division (my hand is up), and they are one of 3 current teams without a win.
I really liked Atlanta going into the year. Chicago...not so much. I liked Green Bay as well but injuries have really stung them.

The rest of it is common sense. I don't pretend to be psychic...the Cowboys always disappoint and the Saints are the defending Super Bowl champs. I don't think the Saints even know why they're struggling...it just happens. It's very difficult to maintain success in the NFL.

I'm not trying to troll you or anyone else but it's a huge pet peeve of mine that some people in the media try to make the NFL into the NBA where a handful of teams and players suck up all the attention and discussion. The league just doesn't work that way - parity is the name of the game.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote