Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 09-06-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2010 season outlook/predictions

Schedule:

1. Cleveland W
2. @Carolina W
3. Pittsburgh W
4. Bye
5. @ Cincinnati L
6. New Orleans L
7. St. Louis W
8. @Arizona W
9. @Atlanta L
10. Carolina W
11. @ San Fransisco L
12. @ Baltimore L
13. Atlanta W
14. @ Washington L
15. Detroit W
16. Seattle W
17. @ New Orleans L

record: 9-7, remarkable improvement, but I just can't see us being that bad with our schedule right now and the way we looked in the pre-season. Carolina has a ton of question marks and I don't think they can run the ball 50 times a game.

Atlanta is our Ring of Honor game, and those events you just can't see the home team lose. 3-3 in the south and 3rd finish, I might be the only one thinking we can win 9 games.

Some individual stats:

QB: Freeman: Completion %: 61% 3,400+ yards 22 tds 12 int's

RB: Caddy: 239 car. 1,050 yds 4.4 avg . 8 tds rush 1 rec. 9 total
Huggins: 92 car 472 yds 5.1 abg 2 tds
WR: Mike Williams: 65 rec 940 yds 6 tds
Sammy Stroughter 45 REC 540yds 2 tds
Kellen Winslow 55 REC 800+ yds 5 tds

DEFENSE:
McCoy- 4 sacks
White- 6 sacks
Price- 3 sacks
Miller- 1 sack
Moore- 3.5 sacks
Bennett- 4.5 sacks

Ruud: 140 tackles 1 int
Hayes: 100 tackles 2 int 3 ff 2 FR
Black: 85 tackles 4 sacks 3 ff INT

Talib: 7 ints 1 td
Jackson: 5 ints 2 ff 1 td
Jones: 3 ints
Biggers: 2 ints
Barber: 1 int
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:30 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=41412

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We do play a lot of bad teams. I still expect to lose a number of games against those teams. 6-10

I expect Freeman's 3rd year to be big.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope your right but I can not picture that dream scenario. I figure at best we win 7 lose 9, worst case would probably 5-11. I look forward to key things happening like Josh making strides, they dont have to be huge Culpepper or McNabb in their second season as a pro but as long as he makes progression and doesn't go backwards good.
I would also like to see Caddillac stay healthy all season
I hope Mike Williams keeps his head on straight because he can be a beast in the making
Both rookie DT staying healthy and improve week to week.
SOMEBODY REPLACE TRUEBLOOD AT RT!!!!
I could go on but you get the point

By the way I can definitly see Carolina running the ball 40-50 times a game.

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheem Morris
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
bigfreak314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I predicted before the season on the St. Pete Times that we'd be 9-7, though my game-by-game account has us going 10-6.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/footb...n-2010/1120781
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not bad, Tom. Great read, sir.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote