Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-11-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was fun. Spending 200+ mill on Dwight was not smart.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forget exactly what I spent on Rudy Cool, but he was my most expensive at around 70 iirc.

That was fun. I never want to do a non-auction draft in any sport again. That rocked.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After that auction draft, I don't think I can ever come back to a normal draft.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-11-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I spent the first 10 picks or so just staring mesmerized at it. After I got into it, it was freaking awesome.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The auction draft was fun...but I had to overspend on Westbrook, because of my connection problems. My starters arent bad, everything else? pretty meh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm doing pretty good with CP3, Iggy and Paul Milsap. I like my sleepers: Thaddeus Young, Linas Klezia, Ramon Sessions, Jamario Moon and Dorrell Wright. But man I suck at Center: Shaq, Aldric, Mozgov and Mohammad.

Last edited by Shiver : 10-12-2010 at 12:12 AM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
The auction draft was fun...but I had to overspend on Westbrook, because of my connection problems. My starters arent bad, everything else? pretty meh.
There's no such thing as overpaying for Westbrook. He is awesome.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it so much. I love auction drafts too. In fact I think you are a puss if you hate on them. There's so much more strategy and 10 times the fun!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:34 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it so much. I love auction drafts too. In fact I think you are a puss if you hate on them. There's so much more strategy and 10 times the fun!
It made my eyes hurt, but aside from that.. Hooray!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
It made my eyes hurt, but aside from that.. Hooray!
You must have been starring at Brodeur's team too long. Looking at that team can make anyone's eyes hurt!
Old 10-12-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team WMD

PG - Jonny Flynn, Steve Blake, Will Bynum
SG - Terrence Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Kirk Hinrich
SF - LeBron James, Chase Budinger, Austin Daye
PF - Kevin Love, Luis Scola
C - Chris Kaman, Roy Hibbert, Darko Milicic

I like it. I didn't plan on going for LeBron. I got him on the only bid that I made for him. After that I decided to wait and pick up a few quality bigs.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Team Bos

PG - Raymond Felton, Jeff Teague
SG - John Salmons, Corey Brewer, Leandro Barbosa
SF - Rip Hamilton, Richard Jefferson, Marvin Williams, Ersan Ilyasova
PF - Yi Jianlian, Anderson Varejao, Charlie Villanueva
C - Dwight Howard, Yao Ming

Wish I'd gotten a better PG, and my PFs are a joke.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-12-2010, 01:10 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Baron's Drunken Hicks:

PG - Aaron Brooks - DJ Augustin - Mario Chalmers
SG - Paul Pierce - Jamal Crawford - Jordan Crawford
SF - Rudy Cool - Corey Maggette
PF - Jeff Green - Michael Beasley - Jason Thompson
C - Joakim Noah - DeJuan Blair - Robin Lopez

Went really youthful with my depth...Not loving my depth at PG or C either. Went over what I wanted to pay for Noah since most of the other guys I liked at C were already gone.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

you did a great job of getting a number of just solid players. Nice distribution.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-12-2010, 02:02 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team KCJ58

PG: Deron Williams - Mike Conley
SG: OJ MAYO - James Harden - DeMar DeRozan
SF: Lamar Odom - Wesley Johnson(R)
PF: Kevin Garnett - Derrick Favors(R)
C: Channing Fyre - Brendan Heywood

IR: C Mehmet Okur & PG/SG Rodrique Beaubois

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:35 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
There's no such thing as overpaying for Westbrook. He is awesome.
I really wanted Westbrook and yes Bargnani...so I was willing to overspend. I just had to throw out an 80 something before my cpu disconnected, jumping up the price like 25. It's all good, though. Probably would have been a similar outcome anyway, because I really wanted those two.

Only thing that sucks, is that I missed out on a lot of players because of said, internet problems. My modem is still having problems today. ugh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Michigan DenardRobinsons

PG: Jose Calderon :: Luke Ridnour :: Earl Watson
SG: Wilson Chandler :: Raja Bell :: Mickael Pietrus :: Tracy McGrady
SF: Kevin Durant :: Tayshaun Prince :: Andres Nocioni
PF: Elton Brand :: Greg Monroe
C: Al Horford :: Samuel Dalembert

$215 for Durant. At least it's a 20-team keeper league.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:10 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn harder to draft with 20 teams. ive never done more than 12 in any fantasy league. should be interesting.

Team Not Kwame

PG - Devin Harris / Jrue Holliday
SG - Kobe Bryant / Marcus Thornton / JJ Reddick
SF - Hedo / CJ Miles / Al Farouq Aminu
PF - Anthony Randolph / Amir Johnson / Tiago Splitter / Drew Gooden / Ed Davis
C - Spencer Hawes / Anthony Randolph

I love me some Anthony Randolph this year. I expect big things going forward from Holliday and Thornton and Kobe is king. A lot of people down on Harris from last year but he picked it up the later part of the year and I think he is going to revert back more towards his play from 2 years ago now that he is healthy. Taking a chance on Hedo turning things back around in a new setting and probably need some better depth at center but I think I've got some room to make a move or two and be all set.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PG - Chris Paul / Ramon Sessions
SG - Andre Iguodala / Rudy Fernandez / Marco Benelli
SF - Thaddeus Young / Dorrell Wright / Jamario Moon / Al Thorton
PF - Paul Milsap / Linas Klezia
C - Shaquille O'Neal / Timofey Mozgov / Nazr Mohammad

My center positions sucks, but other than that I like it. I got out-bid for all my sleeper centers.. argh.

Last edited by Shiver : 10-12-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
you did a great job of getting a number of just solid players. Nice distribution.
Thanks, I'm hoping that works out. I figured it was better to overspend by a little bit to make sure I get several solid if a little unspectacular guys than to overspend by a lot to get a huge name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
My center positions sucks, but other than that I like it. I got out-bid for all my sleeper centers.. argh.
I went in with some sleepers in mind and I think I got about half of them. D-Unit stole some guys like Hickson and McGee though...grr
Old 10-12-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PG: Ty Lawson/Lou Williams
SG: Dwyane Wade/JR Smith/Jason Terry
SF: Vince Carter/Ron Artest/Evan Turner
PF: David West/Andrei Kirilenko/Boris Diaw
C: Marc Gasol/Andris Biedrins/Chris Andersen

I have a point guard problem.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I went in with some sleepers in mind and I think I got about half of them. D-Unit stole some guys like Hickson and McGee though...grr

I wanted McGee...

But I got my man Mozgov!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Sheridan ESPN
Timofey Mozgov has won the Knicks starting center job over Ronny Turiaf. He'll debut in that role vs. Shaq if Big Fella plays Wed. at MSG.
7'1" 270, averaged 13 points in the world championships. Should get 25+ minutes in D'Antoni's system. Rotoworld is projecting 9 points, 7 rebounds and 1.5 blocks and everyone acted like I was taking crazy pills when I grabbed him for 1$.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
PG: Ty Lawson/Lou Williams
SG: Dwyane Wade/JR Smith/Jason Terry
SF: Vince Carter/Ron Artest/Evan Turner
PF: David West/Andrei Kirilenko/Boris Diaw
C: Marc Gasol/Andris Biedrins/Chris Andersen

I have a point guard problem.
**** PG when u steal david west at 21.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-12-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Team WMD

PG - Jonny Flynn, Steve Blake, Will Bynum
SG - Terrence Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Kirk Hinrich
SF - LeBron James, Chase Budinger, Austin Daye
PF - Kevin Love, Luis Scola
C - Chris Kaman, Roy Hibbert, Darko Milicic

I like it. I didn't plan on going for LeBron. I got him on the only bid that I made for him. After that I decided to wait and pick up a few quality bigs.
Lebron is a wildcard. Not sure I love him as much as I used to love him as a fantasy player when he was the only God in Cleveland. Now he's with 2 other Gods... so I'm not sure what the adjustment will be like.

I like T-Will. Wanted him, but saw him nominated too early. Too many people had money to spend and I didn't want to overpay for him as his price kept getting higher.

Daye was a nice get. I like him.

Love and Scola will be a strength for you, but it came at the cost of having crappy PGs.

At C, you should be able to compete near the top of the league.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Team Bos

PG - Raymond Felton, Jeff Teague
SG - John Salmons, Corey Brewer, Leandro Barbosa
SF - Rip Hamilton, Richard Jefferson, Marvin Williams, Ersan Ilyasova
PF - Yi Jianlian, Anderson Varejao, Charlie Villanueva
C - Dwight Howard, Yao Ming

Wish I'd gotten a better PG, and my PFs are a joke.
You bastard. You overbid me for Howard! It's all good though. I was able to make better use of my money. Enjoy him!

You did a very good of job filling in the rest considering how much money you had left. Got some nice deals, but why the heck did you pay so much for Richard Jefferson?

In the end, you have 1 keeper in a 3 keeper league, so that hurts you going forward. Your starters look like backups on most other teams, but you do have a strong depth to make use of.

Good luck!