Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-26-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
**** you bro :(
if you want help on your papers/essays, I'm here to help!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and in 3-4 years when i'm an accountant I'll do your guys' taxes like oprah gives out cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Ok, so I have to write a definition paper on an abstract word (like art, terrorism, happiness, etc).
Abstract is a great choice of word, though it may piss the teacher off.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
and in 3-4 years when i'm an accountant I'll do your guys' taxes like oprah gives out cars.
check your email, I sent my notes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:24 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Also, I already helped jballa. So, I win, ******.
Good, because my power went out due to a storm last night (No BS, ask TT)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My power went out too. :(

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can help people with their math.....finished the minor last year through calculus, differential equations, statistics, etc.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a question regarding American history

How did the "partisan press" after the American Revolution lead to the death of Federalist Alex Hamilton at the hands of rival Aaron Burr? I can't figure this **** out.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post

How did the "partisan press" after the American Revolution lead to the death of Federalist Alex Hamilton at the hands of rival Aaron Burr? I can't figure this **** out.
Well their are really only two logical options here:

1) The partisan press slandered Alexander Hamilton in which case he was construed worse than he was, and people believed it. E.G Fox news talking about the democratic party to the tea party.

2) The partisan press slandered Aaron Burr in which case they tried to make him appear worse than he really was yet it back fired, because no one believes it. Eg. Fox News talking about the democratic party to undecideds.

50% chance at getting it right.
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I can help people with their math.....finished the minor last year through calculus, differential equations, statistics, etc.
hello friend. As an engineering major I have plenty of math questions.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm not really 100% on this but I hope to lead you in the right direction.

Newspapers were the main source of getting news at that time period. I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who used the papers against Hamilton. People bought it and therefore Hamilton was defeated. Hamilton tried using the same tactics against Aaron Burr (vice-president of Jefferson) but it backfired. Burr called him out on it and challenged him to a duel. Burr ended up wounding Hamilton in the duel, which eventually killed him.

My memory is not perfect, I could embarrass myself here. But if it's any help I'm glad I could provide it. Source: Took a lot of history

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 09-28-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the help guys.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish i knew about this site when i was in schol. haha

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Thanks for the help guys.
Let me know if I'm right. Im taking American History this semester, we're talking about the Revolution right and all the battles right now. I think we'll get into this like next week. I remember the stuff from high school though.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 09-29-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a good quote about the need to belong to a group. I've looked through so many online and have nothing still.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I sent you a PM.

Old 09-29-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

**** Alexander Hamilton.

That is all.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I need a good quote about the need to belong to a group. I've looked through so many online and have nothing still.
"Please accept my resignation. I donít care to belong to any club that will have me as a member"
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need help with this poem:

Ambition over Adversity by Tupac Shakur

Take ones adversity
Learn from their misfortune
Learn from their pain
Believe in something
Believe in yourself
Turn adversity into ambition
Now blossom into wealth

I need 2 literary elements. I know the line "Now blossom into wealth" is a lit element, but idk what element. Please help me out. +rep for answers. BTW, this is due tommorow so please help me ASAP

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I need help with this poem:

Ambition over Adversity by Tupac Shakur

Take ones adversity
Learn from their misfortune
Learn from their pain
Believe in something
Believe in yourself
Turn adversity into ambition
Now blossom into wealth

I need 2 literary elements. I know the line "Now blossom into wealth" is a lit element, but idk what element. Please help me out. +rep for answers. BTW, this is due tommorow so please help me ASAP

I would use Tone and Allusion.

Old 10-05-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what does he allude to?

Old 10-05-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

His own life. Do a bit of research on the family he was born into. "The lines "Learn from their misfortune". and "Believe in something" could easily be a reflection of the state his parents were in and what he say growing up.

Old 10-05-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
His own life. Do a bit of research on the family he was born into. "The lines "Learn from their misfortune". and "Believe in something" could easily be a reflection of the state his parents were in and what he say growing up.
Thank you CJ. I got it now. I finished a few minutes ago. +rep for you

EDIT: Gotta spread rep first

Old 10-12-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have to write a short two page paper for international politics. prompt: what factors explain the ability of north korea to continue to resist the demands of the united states, china, japan, and other powerful countries?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys...I desperately need help working my TI-83 calculator. I need to make a graph that has two variables on it...how would I go about doing that? +rep and such
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote