Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-12-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It probably would be significantly quieter if it wasn't for my zaniness. That's why I should be in all live drafts.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You mean $2 left for slot? Yeah... I tried to make him feel bad about it too. :D

The thing is... Brodeur ALWAYS leaves a lot of leftover money, but he never learns.

I think he likes the feeling of knowing he has the bid hammer, but then he never knows when the right time is of throwing it down.

I had the hammer for a while, but when my guys I had my eye on were being nominated, I made sure I got them. That's why I beat Brodeur for Collison and now he has crappy PGs.

Next year, Brodeur will do the same thing. :D

I love you B! ;)
I'm kinda thinking in my head in million. Like we have a cap of 300 million and we're paying these guys anually. More fun to think it that way.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team D-Unit

PG Derrick Rose / Darren Collison
SG Wesley Matthews / Randy Foye (PG)
SF Rashard Lewis (PF) / Reggie Williams
PF LaMarcus Aldridge / Andray Blatche (C) / JJ Hickson / Udonis Haslem / Marreesse Speights (C)
C Amare Stoudemire (PF) / DeMarcus Cousins (PF) / JaVale McGee (PF)

Haha... I was such a frontcourt wh0re! Didn't realize it. I think I got rebounds covered. hahhaha.

...I was supposed to have JJ Redick!!! Evan Turner was also a guy I missed out on.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Team D-Unit

PF LaMarcus Aldridge / Andray Blatche (C) / JJ Hickson / Udonis Haslem / Marreesse Speights (C)

Haha... I was such a frontcourt wh0re! Didn't realize it.

...I was supposed to have JJ Redick!!! Evan Turner was also a guy I missed out on.
you can still have reddick but youll have to overpay. and the longer you wait the more expensive hell be. im not crazy about rose as a fantasy player but having collison as your #2 is great. like you said, you have a ton of depth at PF/C but obviously lack a decent SG. lewis is a decent scoring sf but he struggled at times more than usual last year and im interested to see how many minutes he gets this year. id expect a decline.

Last edited by DiG : 10-12-2010 at 03:34 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those centers will become very valuable later on!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Team D-Unit

Haha... I was such a frontcourt wh0re! Didn't realize it. I think I got rebounds covered. hahhaha.

Damn. Waiting it out really helped you out. You got all bases covered.

I guess No Howard, No Problem.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-12-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
you can still have reddick but youll have to overpay. and the longer you wait the more expensive hell be. im not crazy about rose as a fantasy player but having collison as your #2 is great. like you said, you have a ton of depth at PF/C but obviously lack a decent SG. lewis is a decent scoring sf but he struggled at times more than usual last year and im interested to see how many minutes he gets this year. id expect a decline.
Nah. Randy Foye will be just as good as Reddick. Baron Davis is already hurt. So is Willie Warren. Foye has PG and SG eligibility. Foye is a guy that just brings his hard hat to work every day and he'll fill up enough stats for me as a backup. If he doesn't... he'll be my first waiver drop.

Rashard Lewis is going to get more PT at SF. That will only enhance his game. His first 9 years in Seattle, he played SF and he beasted it up. He'll still play PF, but they want to get Bass more involved. Q Rich certainly isn't exactly standing in Lewis' way when they want to use Lewis as a SF.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a lot of white boys on my team, 8 1/2 out of 14 players, and it was not very intentional.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm not sold on my team, meh:

PG: John Wall, Jordan Farmar
SG: Brandon Roy, Courtney Lee, Anthony Morrow,
SF: Anthony Morrow, Damion James, Peja, Earl Clark
PF: Marcus Camby, Earl Clark, Damion James, Ryan Anderson
C: Bropez, Chandler, Camby, Nenad, N'Diaye! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i'm not sold on my team, meh:

PG: John Wall, Jordan Farmar
SG: Brandon Roy, Courtney Lee, Anthony Morrow,
SF: Anthony Morrow, Damion James, Peja, Earl Clark
PF: Marcus Camby, Earl Clark, Damion James, Ryan Anderson
C: Bropez, Chandler, Camby, Nenad, N'Diaye! <3
You did a lot better than you think. I don't think you have to worry about being one of the worst teams in the league, like you normally are. :D
Old 10-12-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I have a lot of white boys on my team, 8 1/2 out of 14 players, and it was not very intentional.
You do realize this is a game of basketball and NOT a spelling bee, right?
Old 10-12-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
You do realize this is a game of basketball and NOT a spelling bee, right?
I thought maybe it was like Golf, whichever team fathers the least amount of children during the season wins. No?

Old 10-12-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I didn't draft any white guys but I do have 2 Brazilian Hookers, 2 Chinamen, 1 Turk and an alien

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-12-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sporting three white boyz.

Pyscho T, mother f'er.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I didn't draft any white guys but I do have 2 Brazilian Hookers, 2 Chinamen, 1 Turk and an alien
You drafted Sam Cassell???
Old 10-12-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

JaVale McGee is the closest thing I have to a white guy...

He's gonna be soooo good with Wall this season... Watch and drool baby...

Old 10-12-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
You drafted Sam Cassell???
No the Big alien. Charlie Villanueva

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-12-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
JaVale McGee is the closest thing I have to a white guy...

He's gonna be soooo good with Wall this season... Watch and drool baby...
I think Yi and Wall are gonna be the perfect tandem.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-12-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Mcgee but was already out of cash. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-12-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I think Yi and Wall are gonna be the perfect tandem.

....25 seconds into it... "Yi called for the travel...".

*click stop on the Youtube clip and laugh*
Old 10-12-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, I'm not that pleased with my team. Hopefully Gallinari blows up and drops 18-6-3.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't approve of this Bidding on Free Agents thing :(

Also

AIR BUD!!

Old 10-12-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
....25 seconds into it... "Yi called for the travel...".

*click stop on the Youtube clip and laugh*
Yea I was being sarcastic. The dude doesn't even have highlights.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-12-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

How much did someone bid for Belinelli? I offered $1, but didnt get him. Got Ryan Hollins, though. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-12-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
How much did someone bid for Belinelli? I offered $1, but didnt get him. Got Ryan Hollins, though. :/
Yeah, I put in for $1 too. I assume everyone did, and whoever had the highest tiebreaker priority thing got him. :(