Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 10-11-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
You can't make contact after 5 yards and you certainly can't have your arm around a receiver.
I've seen our WR's tripped 40 yards downfield, and they let it go as incidental contact. Accidentally getting the legs tangled up.

Mike Perreira said they were correct calls, and what Poppinga did was less severe.

Again, rewatch our 4th & goal play to Quarless and watch him coming off the line. #97 had a handful of jersey... you wonder how a DL was able to backpedal & stay with the fast Quarless?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol must have struck a nerve with that J-Mike88 guy
Ever since I blocked him this forum has been such a more interesting read

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:50 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Ever since I blocked him this forum has been such a more interesting read
That's funny. You know a guy/gal is mentally fragile when they have to resort to blocking someone.
Disagreeing and arguing, even with ****'s is part of the fun. I'm no fan of CVV, but it's fun for me to see some of his wacky ideas sometimes. No crime in that.

umphrey being so offended by the TT stuff..... so sensitive. Like my wife is every 30 days. I find it funny when males act like that.

Of course, umphrey also admitted to being offended by the bible as well, so go figure.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:19 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Disagreeing and arguing, even with ****'s is part of the fun. I'm no fan of CVV, but it's fun for me to see some of his wacky ideas sometimes. No crime in that.

umphrey being so offended by the TT stuff..... so sensitive. Like my wife is every 30 days. I find it funny when males act like that.

Of course, umphrey also admitted to being offended by the bible as well, so go figure.
Wacky ideas? From the guy complaining about not getting specatular plays from a 3-4 NT I'll take that with a grain of salt. No offense but you're pure comedic gold when it comes to talking football and I find it very hard to believe you're married.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:56 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Wacky ideas? From the guy complaining about not getting specatular plays from a 3-4 NT I'll take that with a grain of salt.
You call it "spectacular". I call it disrupting, penetrating from the interior, which is why they switched him to NT.

In fact, this from Bob McGinn rating the Packers vs the Redskins. This is what I was talking about, from yes a 3-4 NT drafted #9 overall. Maybe you don't expect your NT to be able to do this, but I did. I believed he was good enough to be a difference-maker, and he showed it on Sunday.
http://www.jsonline.com/packerinsider/104751929.html

DEFENSIVE LINE (4˝)

If Cullen Jenkins wasn't playing with a club on his broken left hand he would have had two or three sacks. He just couldn't grab Donovan McNabb. As it was, Jenkins (55 snaps) led the defense with 4˝ pressures in what was his finest pass-rushing game of the season. B.J. Raji (70) played his best overall game as a Packer with two tackles for loss and 1˝ pressures.

Player of the week: NT B.J. Raji

Raji was a dominating force against Casey Rabach, a veteran center trying to get by mostly with finesse. He played a career-high 70 snaps and didn’t appear to tire despite unseasonably warm weather. This was his finest game in Green Bay.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
That's funny. You know a guy/gal is mentally fragile when they have to resort to blocking someone.

lol, I was too curious to see what you had to say after I blocked you, and I was not disappointed. No longer will I have to read your version of reality or childish personal insults in place of real analysis and opinions based on facts and good judgment.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:14 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
lol, I was too curious to see what you had to say after I blocked you, and I was not disappointed. No longer will I have to read your version of reality or childish personal insults in place of real analysis and opinions based on facts and good judgment.
That's funny.
Cover your ears and eyes in case you see something that you don't like.

It's also comical that what really set you off were the bar-humor jokes about Ted Thompson. Even my 60+- year old aunts in Appleton and Menasha joke about Thompson.

Remember, for all the pre-season hype last year and this year, he's won 1 single playoff game in his tenure here. Those are facts, not my version or reality.

Your version of reality is that he has given us a Super Bowl team.