Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 10-10-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Looks like the Steelers and Ravens are the class of the AFCN once again.
Could make the case that they're the class of the entire AFC this year.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Yes, that is true. I'd LOVE to play ya'll for a third time in the AFCCG again.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
You could even one up this and say either the Ravens and Steelers are the class of the entire NFL and one of them for sure is probably getting to the bowl with how erratic every other team is playing at this point. Yes, it is early, but damn.

AFCCG will be the actual Super Bowl. Raven/Steelers game 3 times in one season, why yes, yes I will be glad to view that.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 10-10-2010 at 07:15 PM.
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its 2008 like. If we some how swept you in 3 games this year I can finally move on from 2008. I would enjoy being able to get on w/ my life.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
its 2008 like. If we some how swept you in 3 games this year I can finally move on from 2008. I would enjoy being able to get on w/ my life.
Just the thought of that makes me want to punch an old lady. So let's hold off on the sweeping talk until the next regular season game gets played.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think whoever wins the next game between Pittsburgh and Baltimore wins the division. A lot can happen, but I don't see Pittsburgh or Baltimore will lose another division game untill they play each other again.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Just the thought of that makes me want to punch an old lady. So let's hold off on the sweeping talk until the next regular season game gets played.
now you know my pain for the past 2 years. For about a calander year after that game when ever I saw a steelers shirt, or a young black male I got flash backs of thinking we had a shot, then I heard daren Stone had that 30 yard penalty. It was a pretty rough year.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, quick question.

Is Ed Reed going to play next week vs. the Patriots or is it going to be the week after week6?

I read that he was practicing with the team during pre-game warm ups and he looked good/healthy.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe that he can come back after week 6, not on week 6.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Reed will be eligible to play in Week 7.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:19 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks guys.

I'm already looking forward to the Pats game, the outcome is going to show what kind of team we really are.

If we are going to be an elite team in the AFC, we HAVE to beat em.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I am not scared of the Patriots anymore. I know you don't underestimate Brady and Belicheck, but I believe Moss is THAT important to their offense. I like Welker, Hernandez, and Tate, but not enough to where I think they can take over games. Their run game and OL doesn't scare me either.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I agree w/ hines, none of those weapons scare me. Just Brady does. There D is inconsistent and they dont have any elite weapons. I think we have a nice shot to win this game.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I do believe that Hernandez can and will be a matchup nightmare for Landry and Welker will continue to be Welker, but I think simple adjustments will contain them both.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yeah they good but nothing to keep Mattison up at night. I just wish we had Reed back for this game.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well after the Moss trade Welker may not be Welker. Even when Moss didn't play his best football he demanded attention and Welker benefited greatly from that. I'm not saying he wont still perform but just stating the obvious that they did lose a weapon and this game got a bit easier.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think whoever wins the next game between Pittsburgh and Baltimore wins the division. A lot can happen, but I don't see Pittsburgh or Baltimore will lose another division game untill they play each other again.
I see a Ravens slip up in early november when we play 2 games 4 days apart, which is total ********!

As for the Steelers it depends how Ben looks after the 4 week layoff.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
I see a Ravens slip up in early november when we play 2 games 4 days apart, which is total ********!

As for the Steelers it depends how Ben looks after the 4 week layoff.
If he looks as well as it has been reported, then I am not worried about him. Apparently he's a lot slimmer(he is) and his mechanics and decision making so far are further along than they have been in a while. I just hope Arians decides to continue to be balanced and the offensive line continues to improve.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Patriots up next game...

with the moss trade they now dont have a weapon that really scares me. But BRady is Brady. And there defense doesnt scare me at all. On paper we should win it, but billicheck is billicheck so I am not counting them out.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Patriots up next game...

with the moss trade they now dont have a weapon that really scares me. But BRady is Brady. And there defense doesnt scare me at all. On paper we should win it, but billicheck is billicheck so I am not counting them out.
Well aslong as Flacco is Flacco and Boldin is Boldin and our defense and rushing attack are what we thought they were then we will be ok.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Yeah I'm looking for another big week from Boldin. I don't think anyone in their secondary will be able to contain him, and I don't think their pass-rush will be able to get to Flacco much either. Honestly I could see this game playing out a bit like the Denver game, but the Patriots will be able to move the ball better.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If he looks as well as it has been reported, then I am not worried about him. Apparently he's a lot slimmer(he is) and his mechanics and decision making so far are further along than they have been in a while. I just hope Arians decides to continue to be balanced and the offensive line continues to improve.
Decision making isn't something I'd gauge from practices.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

I can Ray Rice and Anquan Boldin having big games.

As for our secondary, Brady is going to be the best QB they've played all year. This will be the Ravens test to prove themselves an elite team in the NFL. Must win game at this time in the season.
Old 10-15-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm excited about this game. Patriots are great organization but they are young. I'm interested to see how the short passing game works without Moss as the deep threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

I think the Ravens have the better team, more favorable matchups and are fully capable of beating the Patriots, BUT the Patriots are undefeated at home AND their undefeated coming off a bye. Those two stats don't bode well for me.