Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-14-2010, 02:42 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I traded Hillis in fantasy last week. FML.

He's gonna wear down eventually, though.
He's already on one leg. He ought to sit out the train wreck this weekend and get healthy to finish strong and have a career year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:07 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harrison was not liked that much in the Browns organization. Harrison just seems so mediocre minus that one big game against KC.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
Harrison was not liked that much in the Browns organization. Harrison just seems so mediocre minus that one big game against KC.
I did and still do wonder, if he's capable of a near-300 yard game, why is he so bad the rest of the time? I remember reading an interview in which he said Coach Mangini told the team that Josh Cribbs can't win every game and that someone else needed to step up, so Harrison stepped up. Why just one game though? He obviously has the tools, he proved that. I guess the desire is just not there.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Bell was way too slow to do anything in our offense, similarly to the way Tony Hunt and Charles Scott were among others. If you can't get to the hole in time, you'll get swallowed up in the backfield. Hell even Leonard Weaver hits the hole faster. That's why I think Harrison is a much better fit for the eagles, he actually has better straight line speed than McCoy, though he's not as quick. Bell will probably put up much better stats in Cleveland's power running scheme as well. That's why this looks like a win/win type deal for both teams.
All these years eagles fans have been crying for a power back, and this might be the reason they never got one, -- they suck in this offense. But then I don't know why the picked up Bell in the first place.