Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-13-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like going to night games, and I like having night games because I live out of market.

If I was at home I'd love every game to be Sunday at 1.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Danario Alexander (Supernario) has been activated from the Practice Squad. I'm super excited to see this kid play, huge fan.

Bradford to Danario baby!
Old 10-13-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I still have Tennessee. They're the most balanced and can actually win on the road.

The division, overall, is incredibly average.
I just think Peyton Manning turns it around and becomes regular season Peyton Manning again. If he does that no one else has a chance. I do like the Titans though they have a solid defense with a beastly defensive line and CJ really hasn't even gotten going yet. They have a legitimate shot at a wild card. I think it ends up Colts/Titans/Texans/Jaguars.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I just think Peyton Manning turns it around and becomes regular season Peyton Manning again. If he does that no one else has a chance. I do like the Titans though they have a solid defense with a beastly defensive line and CJ really hasn't even gotten going yet. They have a legitimate shot at a wild card. I think it ends up Colts/Titans/Texans/Jaguars.
Peyton can play great but that defense is awful. They've ignored an incredible need at the DT position for years and it's coming back to hurt them. He's carried them with that weakness before, but their offensive line has deteriorated (I spelled that correctly first try!!) and they're playing with Reggie Wayne as their only healthy, experienced WR.....and their run game has never really gotten going.

This is the year we see just how far Peyton can carry a team that would be complete garbage with a lesser QB.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The colts are going to kick it in right after the half way point and make a good push going into the play offs. Manning is too good, and the defense will get better. No way am I counting them out this early in the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
The colts are going to kick it in right after the half way point and make a good push going into the play offs. Manning is too good, and the defense will get better. No way am I counting them out this early in the season.
On what grounds? They haven't been able to even remotely stop the run or the pass....if Freeney and Mathis don't get to the QB, pretty much anything works against them. They've utterly ignored that side of the ball for too long. Hell, I believe Dwight Freeney is their only first round pick starter on the whole squad as it is right now.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Peyton can play great but that defense is awful. They've ignored an incredible need at the DT position for years and it's coming back to hurt them. He's carried them with that weakness before, but their offensive line has deteriorated (I spelled that correctly first try!!) and they're playing with Reggie Wayne as their only healthy, experienced WR.....and their run game has never really gotten going.

This is the year we see just how far Peyton can carry a team that would be complete garbage with a lesser QB.

Idk I just feel like I've heard all of that before. The defense has never been anything to write home about, especially against the run. The offensive line would matter more if he wasn't so damn good at getting rid of the ball before the pressure got there and their running game has always been awful.

In regards to the receivers you're forgetting about Peyton's true #2 receiver Dallas Clark. Also Garcon is getting healthy and Collie has put up numbers that rival any receiver in the league so far. Receivers are the last thing I'm worried about with them.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty nervous for this game. We'll see what kind of football team we have as far as depth, coaching, and heart.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Flynn starting for you guys, or do you not know yet?
Old 10-14-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Idk I just feel like I've heard all of that before. The defense has never been anything to write home about, especially against the run. The offensive line would matter more if he wasn't so damn good at getting rid of the ball before the pressure got there and their running game has always been awful.

In regards to the receivers you're forgetting about Peyton's true #2 receiver Dallas Clark. Also Garcon is getting healthy and Collie has put up numbers that rival any receiver in the league so far. Receivers are the last thing I'm worried about with them.
Collie has been hurt too recently with a foot injury, and Garcon has been battling a hamstring. Each are injuries that can bother receivers for long time...they might not get back to full health until after the season.

And, yes, Peyton does overcome much of the o-line's inability to protect by getting rid of the ball quickly, but more and more teams are frustrating him by only allowing him those quick passes. Limit the big plays and tighten up in the red zone to hold the Colts to field goals, it's the best way to beat the Colts nowadays.

This Colts team isn't as good as the one in the Superbowl last year....so that's why I think we'll see just how far Peyton can carry them on his own. He's not going to get much help from the defense or run game.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess it's just an assumption based on years past. Idk remember what season it was but a few seasons back I recall the colts getting off to a rough start and people being down on them but they turned it around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:09 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Danario Alexander (Supernario) has been activated from the Practice Squad. I'm super excited to see this kid play, huge fan.

I like Danario and he has worked hard to get to where he is. I hope it works out for the,

Lions and Broncos two teams I feel pick up W's this week.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:23 AM    (permalink
shinzo123
Rookie

shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
I like Danario and he has worked hard to get to where he is. I hope it works out for the,

Lions and Broncos two teams I feel pick up W's this week.
Tom Brady can't touch this defense, and you feel Orton can?
shinzo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I'm pretty nervous for this game. We'll see what kind of football team we have as far as depth, coaching, and heart.
I'm hoping we come out of this disastrous start like we came out of the Tampa game last year. We were nuts after that game.

However, though all these injuries and tough losses could light a fire under the team and get us to play like we should have been, I'm afraid the injuries are just too much to overcome. I hope I'm wrong, but a tough schedule coming up with our stupidly banged up roster could make this season a write off.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:36 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Hey...shut your face hole!

Hahahah : P
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
Is Flynn starting for you guys, or do you not know yet?
A very slight chance.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:24 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

Danario was a guy i really wanted in the late rounds, looking forwatd to seeing how he does.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinzo123 View Post
Tom Brady can't touch this defense, and you feel Orton can?
If I was going to compare Brady to Orton I'd make a new thread. Thre system, the players, the play calling, the lack fo Revis, the distribution of throws, etc lead me to think Denver could win.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:26 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Collie has been hurt too recently with a foot injury, and Garcon has been battling a hamstring. Each are injuries that can bother receivers for long time...they might not get back to full health until after the season.

And, yes, Peyton does overcome much of the o-line's inability to protect by getting rid of the ball quickly, but more and more teams are frustrating him by only allowing him those quick passes. Limit the big plays and tighten up in the red zone to hold the Colts to field goals, it's the best way to beat the Colts nowadays.

This Colts team isn't as good as the one in the Superbowl last year....so that's why I think we'll see just how far Peyton can carry them on his own. He's not going to get much help from the defense or run game.
There really isn't much change in personnel. The talent on defense is fine. It's just certain players have been underachieving this season. Both Session and Brackett were pretty good last year, but they are overrunning a lot of plays this season. And I have absolutely no idea what's going on with Kelvin Hayden. He plays like his head is somewhere else, completely unfocused.

You do have a point about the O-line, it's among the worst in the NFL. But then again, it wasn't much better last year.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else feel like Baltimore is walking into a buzzsaw this week?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
[Thinks about it for a minute....remembers last year's wildcard round.....]

Nah. Might be a tough game, but a buzzsaw....I don't think so. Patriots are still really young and soft on D. As long as Cameron remembers to feed the Ray Rice machine and doesn't try and get too cute with the passing game to impress future head coach-seeking teams, they outta be alright.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like Baltimore will be very much up for this game. Last year, they played NE tough, and the Pats pulled one out late. I don't see this as a letdown situation for them. The Ravens are a really good team. NE crushed Miami, but they did it with defensive and special teams TD's. It's not like the offense was that dominant. The Ravens D is much better than the Dolphins D. The Ravens rushing O is good, just like the Dolphins. I also think Flacco will have success.

Also keep in mind that Harbough is a former ST coordinator. He isn't going to overlook that phase of the game ever, especially not after NE's dominating ST performance in Week 4. I think this will be a closely contested game. I think the Ravens have a shot to win, but it's hard to go against NE off a bye and at home.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree with you actually. I don't think the Pats are going to win, but I think it's going to be suuuuper tough game.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Tate will most likely get behind that secondary 5+ times but probably only 1 TD.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Brandon Tate will most likely get behind that secondary 5+ times but probably only 1 TD.
Really? 5+ times? I don't think there are more than 5 plays in an average NFL game where a single player gets behind the entire secondary. What makes you think that the Ravens, one of the better defenses in football, would allow a player who may or may not start and play all the snaps to get behind them 5+ times? Additionally, if Tate is behind that secondary 5+ times, you have to assume Brady will look his way. Given his accuracy and touch, how can you presume only 1 TD?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote