Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-18-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good episode of Chuck tonight. I'm glad we got an episode with a ton of Casey in it. The interaction between him and Morgan was pure gold.

Solid stuff. Alex is hot, unf unf unf moan. splort.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't appreciate this episode being cockblocked by the stupid Michigan gubernatorial race.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't appreciate this episode being cockblocked by the stupid Michigan gubernatorial race.
I don't blame you my good man. I do not blame you.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Chuck tonight. Great episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Chuck got a back 11 episode order, bringing the total episode number to 24 this season!

AIEEEEE!

Old 10-19-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOO! How have the ratings been holding up, Vidae? Honestly, the way The Event has been tanking I think Chuck might be around for a while. Until NBC figures out their other big program on Monday night, I really don't see how they can axe Chuck.

Also I just want to point out when Casey picked Morgan up by the neck I was laughing SO hard. It was amazing.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:10 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
WOO! How have the ratings been holding up, Vidae? Honestly, the way The Event has been tanking I think Chuck might be around for a while. Until NBC figures out their other big program on Monday night, I really don't see how they can axe Chuck.

Also I just want to point out when Casey picked Morgan up by the neck I was laughing SO hard. It was amazing.
The rating have not been outstanding but they have remained consistent while so many new shows have just bombed. Its a cheap show to produce and it consistently pulls rating in an absolutley abysmal timeslot. I think NBC realizes that with all the **** ratings all the other shows pull, that Chuck isn't a terrible show to keep running.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

You're right. Chuck has been steady three weeks in a row at 1.9. 1.9 is bad, but against the competition it has (DWTS, CBS comedies, MNF, House) is it consistently consistent, and consistent is the new hotness.

NBC picked up The Event for an additional 9 as well. It leveled off this week at a 2.2, which isn't good either, but it's not as bad as Chase or Undercovers. I'm not sure what NBC is thinking, but it's clear that Chuck is in their future.

The good thing about Chuck fans is that they're fans and they're eyeballs on the TV at the same time regardless of what is on. We're a loyal bunch and NBC is rewarding that loyalty.

And best line of the season so far: "You break her heart, I'll break your EVERYTHING."

Old 10-20-2010, 02:46 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More Chuck can only be a good thing. I think this season has been much better than the last couple, seems to have gone back more towards being a bit of goofball fun and not taking itself so serious which is great.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:59 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ratings have been at a steady 1.9 apparently which is pretty good because it's against HIMYM and House.

24 episodes brings it one full season away from syndication. From what I've heard it's the only show on NBCs current line up thats remaining steady in it's viewer ship.

I got this from another source, since I'm an aussie I got no ******* idea what other shows NBC has.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:18 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Event was steady last week at 2.2, which is a pretty bad fall from the 3.6, but the rest of their freshman lineup has tanked.

I don't want a show to do poorly, but Chase and Undercovers have helped Chuck stay on the air for sure, and Outlaws was flat out canceled already. They're burning off the rest of the episodes on saturday night.

Old 10-25-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh cool, Batman Begins is on NBC! ;)
Old 10-25-2010, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really need to stop forgetting that this comes on at 8. WOULD SOMEONE REMIND ME NEXT WEEK?!

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I really need to stop forgetting that this comes on at 8. WOULD SOMEONE REMIND ME NEXT WEEK?!
Comes on at 7 if you live in the cool time zone.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it i missed it. oh well football.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Chuck is on! I'm dvring it! unfunfunf!

Old 10-25-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I thought it was a good episode. Not great, but good. :)

Old 11-01-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Pretty sweet episode tonight even though I saw all of the twists coming. I'm just good like that. Kinda sad there isn't a new one next week.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah the twist was pretty predictable, but it was a pretty damn good episode.

Also, Chuck was UP in the demo! It only went up 0.1, but that puts it at a 2.0, and it was against the World Series AND MNF! Go Chuck! :D

Old 11-02-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah the twist was pretty predictable, but it was a pretty damn good episode.

Also, Chuck was UP in the demo! It only went up 0.1, but that puts it at a 2.0, and it was against the World Series AND MNF! Go Chuck! :D
He was awesome as Tuttles. Tuttles was so cool. :(
Old 11-15-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

New Chuck tonight! Woots!

Old 11-15-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** what a depressing episode!

And holy **** I want chocolate.

And holy **** Summer Glau is so hot.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Summer Glau is almost as hot as Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Can't wait to see Sarah kicking ass and taking names next week. I think by the end of this season Jeffster is going to find out the truth about the Buy More.

Rob Riggle is always hilarious btw.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

a) I love Rob Riggle.

b) Great episode! Sarah is going to own some people next week.

c) Holy ******* ****, I would do awful things, UNFORGIVABLE things to see Summer Glau naked. Just once.

d-z) Dibs on Summer Glau.

Last edited by vidae : 11-15-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats with the terminator related actors?