Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-20-2010, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 7 Discussion Thread

Sunday
Cincinnati @ Atlanta
Washington @ Chicago
St. Louis @ Tampa Bay
San Francisco @ Carolina
Buffalo @ Baltimore
Philadelphia @ Tennessee
Jacksonville @ Kansas City
Pittsburgh @ Miami
Cleveland @ New Orleans
Arizona @ Seattle
New England @ San Diego
Oakland @ Denver
Minnesota @ Green Bay

Monday
NY Giants @ Dallas

Baby TO usually gives us trouble, but not enough to take over a game. I can see a line similar to what Roddy White got in the first game. I think it'll be a close game, but I see Pittsburgh winning 20-14.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:39 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid prime-time matchups this week.

I hope Fox and Cablevision can reach and agreement in time for Sunday games. That's probably wishful thinking on my part.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should be a good game between the eagles and titans. They do seem to have our number though.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been debating this in my head for a few days now: Who would you rather have as your starting QB right now, Manning or Brady. I actually think I'd go Brady. I trust him more in the postseason.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:05 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins and bears should be a pretty good game
Old 10-20-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Should be a good game between the eagles and titans. They do seem to have our number though.
Go Eagles!

This week.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I've been debating this in my head for a few days now: Who would you rather have as your starting QB right now, Manning or Brady. I actually think I'd go Brady. I trust him more in the postseason.
Please. Dont. Start.This. Again.So tired of the same arguments every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:14 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's a really interesting debate. They're both playing really well again and they're two of the top 5 QBs I've ever watched. There's a reason people debate 'Manning vs Brady' all the time.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:20 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone taken a good look at Miami's schedule? Starting in week two and ending in week 11 these are/have been their opponents:

@ MIN
NYJ
NE
@ GB
PIT
@ CIN
@ BAL
TEN
CHI

That has got to be the toughest 9 game stretch for any team this season. Pretty incredible they are 3-2. I doubt their chances vs. PIT this Sunday though.

It will be interesting to see how hard-hitting defenses like PIT and TEN handle this first week of prissyball.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-20-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Has anyone taken a good look at Miami's schedule? Starting in week two and ending in week 11 these are/have been their opponents:

@ MIN
NYJ
NE
@ GB
PIT
@ CIN
@ BAL
TEN
CHI

That has got to be the toughest 9 game stretch for any team this season. Pretty incredible they are 3-2. I doubt their chances vs. PIT this Sunday though.

It will be interesting to see how hard-hitting defenses like PIT and TEN handle this first week of prissyball.
Yeah, that's ****** tough. They might be on the outside looking in come December.

Miami is such an enigma to me.

And Hasley, no Manning v. Brady. Please. We can revisit the top quarterback discussion after the season is over, I won't make it through the season if we do it every three weeks.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dolphins have @Oakland/Cleveland/Detroit/Buffalo late in the season, if they go 2-3 over the next 5 (Cincy/Tenn/Chi are all very winnable), they'll have the 2 games against the Jets and Pats possibly for the division/wild card. 5 of the last 8 at home, could get on a roll late. Crowder came back this week which was huge, Odrick and Jerry should be back soon as well. Henne and Marshall should continue to develop. Next 5 should be interesting though.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping the Chiefs stop the losing here with a win over the Jags at home. Arrowhead has once again become a very tough place to play, so I'm hoping the fans can be a factor.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:00 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm hoping the Chiefs stop the losing here with a win over the Jags at home. Arrowhead has once again become a very tough place to play, so I'm hoping the fans can be a factor.
I think the Jags will be all the factor you need. They don't have the balance on offense the Texans do and I think the Crennel defense will do a good job of stopping MJD. I don't honestly expect it to be close, Chiefs win by two scores.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-20-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm with killxswitch. Chiefs are going to blow the Jags out of the water. They're a terrible road team as it is and are going to the biggest homefield advantage stadium in the entire league with Trent ******* Edwards starting at QB.

It's going to be ugly.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm certainly not going to guarantee a victory over the Bucs, The Rams have proven nothing on the road and I think we'll see a different Bucs team from last week. I'm interested to see Danario again and how the Rams use him, I hope they're careful, 15-20 plays a game is fine by me. Also, I hope the Rams don't "take their foot off the pedal" like they did against the Chargers, first half Bradford was on fire, second half Rams only threw the ball seven times and got extrmely Conservative and it almost cost them a win.

Bucs and Panthers the next two weeks for St. Louis, Rams have a chance I repeat A CHANCE to have a 5-3 record going into the bye, who would of thought?
Old 10-20-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I'm certainly not going to guarantee a victory over the Bucs, The Rams have proven nothing on the road and I think we'll see a different Bucs team from last week. I'm interested to see Danario again and how the Rams use him, I hope they're careful, 15-20 plays a game is fine by me. Also, I hope the Rams don't "take their foot off the pedal" like they did against the Chargers, first half Bradford was on fire, second half Rams only threw the ball seven times and got extrmely Conservative and it almost cost them a win.

Bucs and Panthers the next two weeks for St. Louis, Rams have a chance I repeat A CHANCE to have a 5-3 record going into the bye, who would of thought?
Don't worry Bradford won't have to do much. Just hand the ball off to Steven Jackson. He'll have a career high on our 31st ranked run d.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I think the Jags will be all the factor you need. They don't have the balance on offense the Texans do and I think the Crennel defense will do a good job of stopping MJD. I don't honestly expect it to be close, Chiefs win by two scores.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I'm with killxswitch. Chiefs are going to blow the Jags out of the water. They're a terrible road team as it is and are going to the biggest homefield advantage stadium in the entire league with Trent ******* Edwards starting at QB.

It's going to be ugly.
We'll see. Any given sunday, right? :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
We'll see. Any given sunday, right? :)
With the way this season is going nothing would surprise me. But as emotional as Jax seems to be I don't think they will have their next win halfway across the country, possibly in cold weather, against a non-divisional opponent with a new starting QB. Especially when KC just lost twice in a row in close games. They will want a win and they're easily just a better football team than the Jags.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-20-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Seems like we have the NFC's number for whatever reason.

Also, Philly should permanently go back to the Kelly green. So sexy.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any guarantees this week?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
any guarantees this week?
Buffalo over Baltimore.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Buffalo over Baltimore.
wait what?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
wait what?
Haha idk just joking around...... Unless it happens.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-20-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Brent gets booed like crazy again. If we win only 2 more games this year this better be 1. The other is the rematch in Minnesota. God I ****ing hate the Vikings so much.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote