1. Juio Jones WR Alabama 6'4'' 210 lbs. Chad has actually not performed as well as I had hoped this year. I am not sure that T.O. will be back again. This is a passing league and he is an amazing talent.
2. Rodney Hudson OG/C Florida St. 6'2'' 290 lbs. Bye-bye Livings and Mathis. Hudson is the new man on the block for the next 10 years.
3. JJ Watt DE Wisconsin 6'6'' 292 lbs I think Odom's career might be over with. Geathers gets zero pass rush. Johnson is a hybrid LB/DE who will be moved to SAM next year with Maualuga going to Mike.
4. Ricky Stanzi QB Iowa 6'4'' 230 lbs. Stanzi has played in a pro style offense at Iowa so his transition will be a little smother. Palmer Jr. will be gone. Stanzi is seasoned and has an NFL arm. He just doesn't have elite talent around him to make him stand out.
5. Owen Marecic FB Stanford 6'1' 245 lbs. If you haven't noticed, the Bengals need a FB in the worst way. Marecic is the best of the best at the position this year. Go get him.
6. Traded for Nelson I believe.
7. James Rodgers WR Oregon St. 5'7'' 188 lbs. He is a late round flyer. He is Darren Sproles lite. I have seen him in games and he is shifty as heck. I would like him to compete as a return man and WR. He might just take Quan Cosby's job.
Who Dey & Go Bucks
The Bengals are going to the Super Bowl.