Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 10-25-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McCarthy's Game Balls:
Offense: Brandon Jackson
Defense: AJ Hawk

My Game Balls:
Offense: Chad Clifton
Defense: BJ, CJ, and Jarius Wynn.
Hawk, Peprah, Collins, Bishop all deserving as well.

This is great to listen to.... but just think, if Percy Harvin's foot was a little smaller, it would all be doom & gloom for us, and optimism in Minnesota. That's how **** close things are in the NFL these days. A bounce here, a bad call there, an inch here.

J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think after watching him play more...the only reason Bishop didn't start over Hawk was because of draft position. He may be a liability in coverage but he was the only LBer who was hitting AP and causing him to go sideways or BACKWARDS. Hawk was being ridden for 5 yards whenever he touched AP. I really hope they bring Bishop back...already know Hawk is as good as gone. I think He and Barnett would complement eachother nicely next year at ILB

Also, Favre has 2 fractures in his ankle. Packers might cause him to lose his glorious starting streak record. Wow
Old 10-25-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Yeah Sitton was extremely impressive. The defensive lines and offensive tackles are getting so much credit I forgot about him. There should be plenty of credit to go around though. Everyone played great except the guys that were hurt (Pickett, Driver, Matthews, etc.).

Desmond Bishop is in a contract year I think and I'll be pissed if we let him walk and keep starting Hawk and Barnett. He is too good to let go. Not just the pick yesterday but the plays he's made all year long. 2 years ago when we were still playing a 4-3 he was too reckless to trust at MLB. Now he's playing with the same intensity he always had but limited the mistakes, and our defense is at a point where we can put him in a position to make plays and not depend on him too much. That interception he had, he was in man coverage by himself on Randy Moss for a couple of seconds. We have guys playing in our secondary that wouldn't have covered him as well as Bishop did.
We definetly need to keep him around. He's a much better fit as a 3-4 ILB. As long as he keeps the play in front of him he's a starting quality LB in our system. And really Hawk hasn't played that bad this year either. He's on pace for well over 100 tackles and his coverage has drastically improved IMO. Barnett just needs to stay healthy.

Just like you eluded to before too, hats off to Raji, Wilson, Wynn, Clifton, and Bulaga. Those guys really stepped up when we needed them the most.