Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 07-06-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I like the signing of Stoudemire. I really like our options heading forward.

Getting Lebron is obviously the dream, but realistically, I don't see him coming. If we do get Lebron, I'd love for us to pair Stoudemire and Lebron together, and package a sign and trade for Chris Paul and sign him to an extension next year. We can afford another max contract player next year, so pairing those 3 together has championship potential.

If we don't get Lebron, I think we should get Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul next year. Save our money and just get Stoudemire this year. Melo wants to come to the Knicks bad. His wife lives here, he went to Syracuse, he loves NY, he has every reason to come here.

So I'm hoping we either have a combo of Lebron/Stoudemire/Paul in the future, or Melo/Stoudemire/Paul in the future. Either way, i think its gonna be exciting times to be a Knicks fan again. I can't wait.

We suffered long enough.
If the Knicks get CP3, I will cream my pants so hard. He is the only reason I watch the NBA, my favorite player, met him once and he is the man. If they can get CP3, I will go to every game at MSG

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Lebron is choosing Cleveland or Miami. I'm a sad panda.

Now we gotta hope we land Melo and CP3 next year. We gotta fight their big 3 with our own big 3 if we can assemble it.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now their saying Miami definitely, i just don't see it. I can't see him in that jersey, i can't see him being in a city that has Wade as their #1, face of the franchise. I could've seen chicago, or the knicks, but not the heat.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:24 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************
we're screwed

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-08-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are not screwed at all. Obv we would be in a better situation with Lebron here but we are not screwed.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
We are not screwed at all. Obv we would be in a better situation with Lebron here but we are not screwed.
well, we have some pieces but honestly we dont have that one guy who just is a consistent playmaker.

I like lee, hopefully we get him back now. Don't like Stoudemire too much, he could be good or he could be a premadonna. Curry is alright, Gallinari had a great season but hes really stiff. I kinda miss Robinson just because he was fun to watch.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-08-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
well, we have some pieces but honestly we dont have that one guy who just is a consistent playmaker.

I like lee, hopefully we get him back now. Don't like Stoudemire too much, he could be good or he could be a premadonna. Curry is alright, Gallinari had a great season but hes really stiff. I kinda miss Robinson just because he was fun to watch.
We traded Lee for Anthony Randolph, Kelenna Azubuike, and Ronnie Turiaf

Curry is a huge trade piece at the deadline or can be let expire for making a run at Melo.

I got faith in Gallo. I think he is going to be a star and have a great season for us next yr.

I don't agree with your Stat opinion I don't think he is going to be a problem player for us at all.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now all we can do is hope for Melo and CP3 next year. I think we have a pretty decent chance of landing CP3.

I know Melo wants to play in NY bad, but it's gonna be awfully hard to convince him to pass on that 65 million dollar contract extension.

If we get Melo and CP3, we have hope of taking on Miami's big 3. If not, then just forget about watching bball for the next 5 years.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

GAMETIME in an hour!!

Can't wait to see Amare.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Gallinari ****** sucks.

Get that bum off my team.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
GAMETIME in an hour!!

Can't wait to see Amare.
You can see as much as you want to see here!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-274711
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna be at the game time tonight! Can't wait to see Amare so pumped!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

We're barely beating Toronto but at least I see some things I like.

Amare and Felton look good. I like Chandler providing a spark off the bench. We need to bench the Russian, he blows.

And get rid of Gallinari. I can't stand him. GET THAT BUM. OFF MY TEAM.

I have no idea what you guys see in him. He sucks so bad. Get him outta here.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I would trade Bargnani for him, straight up. Hell ..you want Amir Johnson and his contract?
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I would trade Bargnani for him, straight up. Hell ..you want Amir Johnson and his contract?
Na, we're going to trick a team into thinking Gallo is good and "has potential" so we can grab Carmelo Anthony.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What I see in Gallo is the near 20 pt/g guy who drew 7+ FT/g down the stretch last year when we let him take the ball and use his craftiness, length, shot and intelligence to create. A guy who went shot for shot with Melo and became one of our best defenders and the head of our zone. If we had him playing like that alongside Felton/Amare we'd be a really good team.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 10-27-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We're barely beating Toronto but at least I see some things I like.

Amare and Felton look good. I like Chandler providing a spark off the bench. We need to bench the Russian, he blows.

Gallo is good. You will just have to accept it, BBD. (Unless he gets traded)

Still, a solid opening night. Too many turnovers and guys were missing shots they normally hit, but that is the norm for the first week or two.

Amar'e had waaaay too many turnovers, but as mentioned it's not too big of deal. Plus also he posterized a couple of players. He's going to be fun to watch this year.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I don't want us trading Chandler. I much rather keep Chandler than Gallo.

Gallo can't D up, he's an overrated shooter, and he gives us nothing in the post.

I rather go small and have Chandler in there.

PG: Felton
SG: Fields
SF: Chandler
PF: Stoudemire
C: Turiaf

That should be our lineup.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love when the idea of this lineup for defensive purposes:

Felton
Douglas
Chandler
Amare
Mozgov

A road win is great, but Toronto is horrendous...

Still, 1-0 feels good.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:07 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Carmelo SO wants to be a Knick.

I can taste him guys. I can ****** taste him.

Melo and Amare. It's time to get excited about Knick basketball again.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a huge NBA fan but if the Knicks got Carmelo I'd certainly watch them a lot more than I do now. I'm definitely a bandwagoner when it comes to the Knicks doing well. I only have so much fandom in me for all my other teams.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Carmelo SO wants to be a Knick.

I can taste him guys. I can ****** taste him.

Melo and Amare. It's time to get excited about Knick basketball again.
Yeah Melo will be sweet. I really hope he waits it out for FA and doesn't accept a trade to some other team. Melo, Amare and Gallo with a standing offer of AR, Felton and whichever first round picks we can trade to New Orleans for CP3 would give us a chance to actually beat the Heat.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every day that passes makes us one step closer to getting Melo.

We need to root for Derrick Favors to struggle.

Tonight @ BOS will be a great test. They don't look like they've lost a step at all so I'm expecting a W but keeping it close would be encouraging.

Felton - Rondo is the matchup I'm most interested in.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I demand an apology by BBD to Danilo Gallinari! He was fantastic against the Bulls tonight. How can you not love him? Solid defender, solid passer, good scorer, and tries hard every night. He and Toney Douglas both dominated.

I mentioned it in the NBA thread but I LOVE our bench. Douglas, Chandler, Turiaf, and when Randolph gets healthier and Azubuike plays we should be really set for the bench. He's starting now, but even Fields looks like a good defender and an impressive athlete. We just need to get another star and we could be a really good team.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Gallo can score 50 and I doubt bbd would compliment him