Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 03-20-2007, 09:10 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
If Olsen and Lynch are gone the Packers should trade down; easy as that
I heard a rumor that the Pats and Packers were trying to swap picks. The Pats 2 1st rounders for the 16th pick. I think Joe Arrigo reported that. Did anyone else see that? It was maybe a week ago.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds8582 View Post
I heard a rumor that the Pats and Packers were trying to swap picks. The Pats 2 1st rounders for the 16th pick. I think Joe Arrigo reported that. Did anyone else see that? It was maybe a week ago.
I would welcome that deal 100%! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
packer_pat_4
Rookie

packer_pat_4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If Lynch, Peterson, and Landry are gone then I think the Pack target Olsen, Nelson, Hall in that order. If all these players are gone I think Griffin or Houston. This is all of course not including trades, which is too hard to predict.
packer_pat_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by packer_pat_4 View Post
If Lynch, Peterson, and Landry are gone then I think the Pack target Olsen, Nelson, Hall in that order. If all these players are gone I think Griffin or Houston. This is all of course not including trades, which is too hard to predict.
The 1st 3 in my opinion will be gone by the time the Packers pick and the only player from that 2nd bunch that they take with pick 16 would be Greg Olsen otherwise they trade down for more picks and take someone of more value to them.

Old 03-20-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by packer_pat_4 View Post
I think Nelson is more deserving of the 16th pick than olson is

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
I think Nelson is more deserving of the 16th pick than olson is
Not based on what's available and what we need more

Old 03-21-2007, 03:02 AM    (permalink
NAVY
Veteran

NAVY hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't think TE is the way to go in the first. Lets not forget that TT's philosophy is to draft BPA not highest player available to fit a current need.

I say it will be an OL, DL, or DB. Thats only if Buffalo drafts Lynch though.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:22 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAVY View Post
I don't think TE is the way to go in the first. Lets not forget that TT's philosophy is to draft BPA not highest player available to fit a current need.

I say it will be an OL, DL, or DB. Thats only if Buffalo drafts Lynch though.
OL? that would be a terrible pick.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:20 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
OL? that would be a terrible pick.
Unbelieveably terrible!!!