Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-20-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most likely we won't have a shot at either of those two. The OL is the biggest concern right now. Nobody knows whether or not Andrew can play either T spot so to put all in his hands is a terrible idea. He isn't exactly the most mentally stable person.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
I don't see why the Giants need an OL in the draft any time soon. Isn't Shawn Andrews going to be the LT of the future?

Also, I think if Reese were to draft one of the elite CBs in 2011 it would take a good defense and just totally put it over the top. How amazing would the defense be with a Patrick Peterson or a Prince Amukamara?
I think Andrews will be our LG of the future.

I don't think Peterson or Amukamarra will be available when we pick. Also Curtis Brown is a very good prospect, just under the radar a lot.

Left tackle is an issue. Sure Beatty is in the wings, but he is unproven. Considering the problems Diehl is having in pass protection, he isn't likely to be the future either. I don't think Reese would pass on a possible franchise LT prospect is he thought one was available when we pick - That is our most obvious position of need.

Also note that Reese tends to draft a mix of offense and defense, he doesn't tend to go heavy either way. With Webster, Thomas and Ross CB is not an urgent issue
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
I don't see why the Giants need an OL in the draft any time soon. Isn't Shawn Andrews going to be the LT of the future?

Also, I think if Reese were to draft one of the elite CBs in 2011 it would take a good defense and just totally put it over the top. How amazing would the defense be with a Patrick Peterson or a Prince Amukamara?
As has been mentioned we just can't bank on Shawn Andrews unless he takes over LT and dominates for the rest of the season, even then I'd be iffy.

Personally I'm still a Beatty believer, he looked really good as a rookie and got very little burn before bowing out to injury this year. I remember him at Uconn and while he was always really skinny he was a very good run blocker who was great at getting to the second level and turning a good gain into a big play. Once he's bulked up and comfortable out there Beatty will be a very good OT and I think he'll end up getting that chance with us.

That said I want us to draft Sherrod in the first. He's a very well rounded prospect as he's got good feet to potentially play LT if Beatty busts, but he's also a really strong run blocker in the running game so he could be a stud RT if Beatty ends up working out.

With Sherrod and Beatty battling for LT, Andrews, Deihl or Sherrod at RT, Koets or a rookie or FA at C, Snee at RG and Petrus, Andrews or Diehl at LG. Our OL is suddenly a lot better.

As for CB I'd love to have another stud, but with Web and TT we've got a beastly duo and will need a replacement for Aaron Ross as the nickel guy who could eventually take over for C-web once age catches up with him.

I would like us to grab another DT at some point although FA might be the place to do that with a guy like Fred Evans whom BBD loves. I would like to see us bring in a power back to replace Jacobs as the #2 guy in the draft or FA.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sherrod would be a great pickup. Problem is I think he will be gone before we pick.

Akeem Ayers is an interesting possibility
Old 10-20-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
Sherrod would be a great pickup. Problem is I think he will be gone before we pick.

Akeem Ayers is an interesting possibility
I dunno, Sherrod could take over as the #2 OT and end up going between 10 and 20, but right now I'm not sure. A lot of the tackles I like either fall or guy way above were I thought, so my guess would put him in the 20's and maybe even the top of round 2, although with this week OT class I doubt it unless he does something stupid.

As for Ayers, I disagree with a first round LB. Boley's a beast at WLB, Goff has Mike on lockdown and Sintim's very promising at SAM. Our LB needs a raw mid round Will to replace Wilkinson as Boley's backup/possible-future-replacement and the second Nickel Back.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-21-2010, 08:07 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Penn State Center Sefan W.

Let's not mess around and draft a center to groom. I don't mind going OT either. But one thing is for sure Andrews should be LG, get Rich S. out of there. So then put OC or OT. I don't see Koets as the long term option. Good replacement guy, but let's not waste time. I wanted Mangold before, and I wouldn't hesitate to draft a trench player for the OL.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we put Andrews at LG where does that leave Diehl? RT?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2010, 08:18 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
If we put Andrews at LG where does that leave Diehl? RT?
Well that's the thing..Who is a better guard? Who has better potential? David D. or Andrews? If It's andrews, then that gets rid of David D. Is David D a better RT than KM then? If not, keep him at LT, unless we go best player available and go LT. If that guy is better in terms of potential than David D. then he will need to pick it up ASAP.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Diehl is probably better than Kareem at this point. Diehl is so underrated by us though it's funny. He plays every game, plays hurt, never says a bad thing, is a great leader and while he's not elite still gives us a great presence on the left side of the line throughout his career. I want Diehl on this team until he retires so wherever he fits best put him there.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2010, 09:10 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

diehl is fantastic because he can play LT, LG and RT. (RG too, but Snee is the mother ******* boss). He gives us a lot of flexibility.

I would like to see us go CB in this draft though. OL, maybe a DT and a CB. oh and Joe Lefeged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're not getting rid of Diehl. No way. He can play 4 spots on the oline and he can play 2 of them at a PB level (LG and RG), and 1 of them at an above average level (RT).

I have no idea how we will shuffle our oline in the future, but Diehl and Snee are 2 guys that are definitely sticking around. Diehl is gonna stay in the starting lineup, I just have no idea which spot. It can be LT, LG, or RT.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:44 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind a CB. CBs are like DEs these days, you can never have too many of em. Especially with the spread offense becoming the norm.

I really want a TE though. I'm curious to see how Beckum develops, but even if he does, I don't know if he has the body type to be a true TE, so I'd probably still want a seam stretching TE.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Noel Devine RB
2. Quan Sturdivant ILB
3. Adrian Taylor DT
4. Kris O'Dowd C
5. Johnny Patrick CB
6. Mario Fanin FB/RB
7.---

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devine would be a horrid pick in the first round.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
1. Noel Devine RB
2. Quan Sturdivant ILB
3. Adrian Taylor DT
4. Kris O'Dowd C
5. Johnny Patrick CB
6. Mario Fanin FB/RB
7.---
We traded our fifth round pick to Minnesota for Sage Rosenfels and Darius Reynaud.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Devine would be a horrid pick in the first round.
Why? He's a play maker, alot like Bradshaw in the way he is a tough, small runner who looks for cutbacks, but he has great speed to top it all off. I don't see any flaws in his game in limited viewing, this season i know he's had some foot/ankle injuries which are hindering his production. The offense he's in makes his stats a little misleading because of how wide open everything is, not to mention how weak the conference has been, but he is still one of the best at his position in recent years at least imo.

He's likely to have a great combine, so late first round is probably where he'll be anyway. We do need a RB, BJ can't go a full year as a feature back anymore and how we're using him now to close games is perfect. Bradshaw by himself is great, leading the league in yardage, but he doesn't have break away speed and if we lose him we're screwed.

I would like to find a RB in later rounds as most would, but Devine is worth a late 1st/early second.

Need-wise id go:
-OL even tho we have guys, but someone like Carimi intrigues me.
-DT is a need, easily.
-SLB, but Sintim could fill that or even Kehl.
-CB/DB i wouldnt even rule out a safety with no Chad Jones for depth.
-RB
-FB we need one, idk about Pascoe but Hedgecock has been pretty bad even in run blocking

Bottomline is that we have alot of depth, Jerry Reese has been doing a standout job, but we don't have many ridiculously threatening guys. Like the jets have done in many recent years by trading up and going 'quality over quantity' i think we should follow this.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-31-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Why? He's a play maker, alot like Bradshaw in the way he is a tough, small runner who looks for cutbacks, but he has great speed to top it all off. I don't see any flaws in his game in limited viewing, this season i know he's had some foot/ankle injuries which are hindering his production. The offense he's in makes his stats a little misleading because of how wide open everything is, not to mention how weak the conference has been, but he is still one of the best at his position in recent years at least imo.

He's likely to have a great combine, so late first round is probably where he'll be anyway. We do need a RB, BJ can't go a full year as a feature back anymore and how we're using him now to close games is perfect. Bradshaw by himself is great, leading the league in yardage, but he doesn't have break away speed and if we lose him we're screwed.

I would like to find a RB in later rounds as most would, but Devine is worth a late 1st/early second.

Need-wise id go:
-OL even tho we have guys, but someone like Carimi intrigues me.
-DT is a need, easily.
-SLB, but Sintim could fill that or even Kehl.
-CB/DB i wouldnt even rule out a safety with no Chad Jones for depth.
-RB
-FB we need one, idk about Pascoe but Hedgecock has been pretty bad even in run blocking

Bottomline is that we have alot of depth, Jerry Reese has been doing a standout job, but we don't have many ridiculously threatening guys. Like the jets have done in many recent years by trading up and going 'quality over quantity' i think we should follow this.

I think Devine will still be on the table in the 3rd round.

DT is only a need if Cofield isn't resigned. Otherwise we have Canty, Cofield, Bernard and Cofield, plus Nate Collins from the P/S - that is a very talented bunch.

SLB is a likely need, but I still think the front office are willing to give Sintim a shot. If Bullock is back, SLB isn't an urgent need. But if a top talent like Akeem Ayers is still available, he will be certainly in the 1st round mix.

I agree that safety could be a surprise. Someone like Mark Barron in the second round would be my pick. He would ideally develop behind Deon Grant for that SS/LB role.

OL we could use, although we do have decent depth.

I wouldn't rule out DE either.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:57 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I'd throw TE into the mix. Boss is average, and Beckum is too small to be a fulltime TE.

Look at NE, they loaded up with 2 TEs this offseason and they make it work. They line up Hernandez wide and Gronk inside.

We can do the same. Get a true TE to replace Boss and line up Beckum wide. Create more mismatches while maintaining integrity in our run blocking. It wouldn't be a bad idea.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I think OL is by far our biggest need and if we don't grab Soldier, Sherrod, Love or what's his face at OT we should grab O'Dowd or Wisniewski at C.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-01-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'd throw TE into the mix. Boss is average, and Beckum is too small to be a fulltime TE.

Look at NE, they loaded up with 2 TEs this offseason and they make it work. They line up Hernandez wide and Gronk inside.

We can do the same. Get a true TE to replace Boss and line up Beckum wide. Create more mismatches while maintaining integrity in our run blocking. It wouldn't be a bad idea.
The problem i have with that is that we really dont use TE's in our offense. Eli loves to throw to TE's though (shockey, boss), I'd love someone that is like Dustin Keller, but we just don't use them often enough to address it early on.

Id love to get Fanin as a situational FB, maybe even a FB if he proves himself as a blocker. He is absolutely dirty out of the backfield as a receiver.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-02-2010, 05:04 AM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

I really like the idea of signing Zach Miller in free agency if possible. He is a very good all round TE including a good blocker and reliable receiver.

Last edited by Big_Pete : 11-02-2010 at 05:24 AM.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:14 AM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I think OL is by far our biggest need and if we don't grab Soldier, Sherrod, Love or what's his face at OT we should grab O'Dowd or Wisniewski at C.
Personally I would love to retool the trenches early.

Unfortunately I am not sure we will

Koets will likely be resigned and could be seen as O'Hara's replacement. Andrews will be in the mix at either Guard or Tackle. Seubert and McKenzie are both playing well. It is very likely our depth chart will look like this heading into the draft.

OT - McKenzie, Diehl, Beatty, Andrews (all could be legitimate starters)
OG - Snee, Seubert, Petrus, Boothe, Meredith
OC - O'Hara, Koets

That is a good mix of experience and youth and very good depth. It is hard to see OL as an urgent/major need.

Add to this the fact that we don't tend to draft Oline early and it could be tough to predict a major retool in the trenches.

I think we will likely bring in a mid-late draft pick on the Online, unless some great value falls into our lap.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

The thing is though, even though we don't use a TE, we still need one to keep defenses honest. Shockey was valuable bc he was at least a decoy that teams had to pick up going down the field which opened up our outside guys. We don't even have that right now. Boss isn't someone who can stretch a seam.

I like the idea of Zach Miller, that's a pretty good idea, but I doubt he leaves Oakland, and cost is also a factor. Pass catching TEs are becoming easier to draft in today's NFL too, so it would be more cost effective to just draft one.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Meh, I think Beckum and Barden will be more than enough for our passing to become beastly, if at the end of the season though they haven't made more of an impact I'll re-assess my stance, but for now I'm not worried about getting a TE when we need another LT, hopefully a stud center, a running back to battle Ware for the backup job, a cornerback to develop as Ross's replacement, a DT to backup Joseph and Canty and a Safety to take over for Grant when he goes to start for some other team this summer.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-03-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Until Beckum and Barden actually do something, I'll remain skeptical. Now can both develop in the future? Sure. But to assume that its going to happen just bc is something I'm not in agreement with.