Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Vince young sucks?...

Edit: and randy isn't even good anymore lol.

I don't get it.
I really hope you are being sarcastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moss is overrated. If he's the dominant WR that so many think he is, he will dominate and open things up in Tennessee. I correctly predicted he wouldn't in Minnesota and he won't in Tennessee either. He'll show some flashes of what he once was, but in the end he won't be consistently dominant and his excuse makers will be left making excuses again.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Moss is overrated. If he's the dominant WR that so many think he is, he will dominate and open things up in Tennessee. I correctly predicted he wouldn't in Minnesota and he won't in Tennessee either. He'll show some flashes of what he once was, but in the end he won't be consistently dominant and his excuse makers will be left making excuses again.
Did you see the production Harvin got out of him? Moss opens up everything, Welker hasnt done **** without Moss and Harvin wasnt doing great until Moss got to town either. Sure his skills arent what they used to be but Moss has always done so much more then just produce numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
shinzo123
Rookie

shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Dude where do you wanna meet up so I can smoke one of your joints with you? Must be some good stuff.
shinzo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
So this is Randy's 3rd team this season. That has to be an NFL record?
Low level players get cut and signed by another team in the same season all the time. I'm sure there are players who have been on 4 teams in one season, if not more.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well except in this case fans of team 1 (Patriots) still like him and wanted him back
I think descency (sp?) is the only Pats fan that didn't want him back

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Well except in this case fans of team 1 (Patriots) still like him and wanted him back
I think descency (sp?) is the only Pats fan that didn't want him back
I don't think Vikings fans hate him either. Sure, he could have caught the ball on the PI called play for a TD but he was rightfully pissed at Childress and **** that guy. Moss is full of baggage for sure. There will be times when he upsets fans. That said he is incredibly talented and just being on a team immediately improves said teams passing game. He may not put up amazing numbers but he certainly helps teams win games.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
this is my favorite thing about moss and other similar players.

fans of his first team: best player ever!

fans of team 2: yeah!
fans of team 1: suckers, he's like, the worst player in the nfl.
random other people: rabblerabblerabble
fans of team 2: *shrug* here's why he will work for us
fans of team 1: worst player ever!!!
other people: rabblejobsrabble

goto:1
You just don't understand, Njx! Our team is special!!! We can change him!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Use a non-sarcastic reply to prove why I shouldn't be excited about that.
Because the second you count on him is the second he will let you down. He isn't going to jump for balls or fight through contact. He gives up on plays and will just decide to shut it down. People will like him because he is a threat if you give him single coverage, but this isn't anywhere near the Randy Moss that people saw in 2007 or even 08.

I've defended him quite a bit, but Randy hasn't played worth **** this year regardless of what the numbers may say.

I mean, he got shut down by Antonio Cromartie. Not just beat up, but shut down.

If you get Moss's best effort, he's a super talent still. If you get the effort he's been giving, then prepare to be disappointed.

I mean, after he got traded I said his best two games would be his first as a Viking (to shut everyone up) and against NE (to show them they should have paid him). Those two games combined: 5 catches, 89 yards, 1 TD. The game against NE was a 1 catch for 8 yards. Devin McCourty didn't even cover him most of the night. It was random corners who can barely cover anyone (Arrington, Butler, Wilhite).

worst 2 games this year: 1 catch, 8 yards, 0 TDs.
best 2 games: 6 catches, 123 yards, 3 TDs.

the rest (4 games, averaged): 3.75 catches per game, 46 yards per game, 0.5 TD per game. (With Tom Brady and the ghost of Brett Favre, both of whom have better deep balls than VY)

I'm just not seeing the big deal.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Because the second you count on him is the second he will let you down. He isn't going to jump for balls or fight through contact. He gives up on plays and will just decide to shut it down. People will like him because he is a threat if you give him single coverage, but this isn't anywhere near the Randy Moss that people saw in 2007 or even 08.

I've defended him quite a bit, but Randy hasn't played worth **** this year regardless of what the numbers may say.

I mean, he got shut down by Antonio Cromartie. Not just beat up, but shut down.

If you get Moss's best effort, he's a super talent still. If you get the effort he's been giving, then prepare to be disappointed.

I mean, after he got traded I said his best two games would be his first as a Viking (to shut everyone up) and against NE (to show them they should have paid him). Those two games combined: 5 catches, 89 yards, 1 TD. The game against NE was a 1 catch for 8 yards. Devin McCourty didn't even cover him most of the night. It was random corners who can barely cover anyone (Arrington, Butler, Wilhite).

worst 2 games this year: 1 catch, 8 yards, 0 TDs.
best 2 games: 6 catches, 123 yards, 3 TDs.

the rest (4 games, averaged): 3.75 catches per game, 46 yards per game, 0.5 TD per game. (With Tom Brady and the ghost of Brett Favre, both of whom have better deep balls than VY)

I'm just not seeing the big deal.
I'm not expecting huge things, but let me ask you this: Who do you want more - Randy Moss or Nate Washington?

Because while Kenny Britt is down, our #1 WR would have to be Washington. I'm pumped about now having Randy Moss to help fill that role, even if he's a bum. So it's less about what will be and more about what would be, for now. Then when Britt returns, Moss won't have to be relied on so much, which is why I got excited. Our offense has never had that type of talent in the passing game with him, Britt, Washington, and the young guys like Damian Williams and Jared Cook (and when Britt returns, I fully expect him to be our best WR).

Also, you underestimate VY's arm. He's developed a damn good deep ball, especially with Britt. I'd argue VY's deep ball has been his best pass this season. Not trying to argue he's better than Brady or Favre, but he's more than capable. I wish people would start giving VY more credit for how well he's played this season.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The main reason this move was made was to definitely keep the box from filling on CJ while Britt is out. If Moss adds anything beyond that..... cake.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:13 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
this is my favorite thing about moss and other similar players.

fans of his first team: best player ever!

fans of team 2: yeah!
fans of team 1: suckers, he's like, the worst player in the nfl.
random other people: rabblerabblerabble
fans of team 2: *shrug* here's why he will work for us
fans of team 1: worst player ever!!!
other people: rabblejobsrabble

goto:1
That's funny but you're conveinently leaving out the part where team 3 picked him and he helped his team to a 16-0 record in a season where his QB had like 50 TDs and he accounted for like 20 or something.

The reason why fans (and all these teams taking these shots) are optimistic is because it HAS worked before.

The reward outweighs the risk IMO. The risk is minimal. It's money and the media talking crap. It's not like TEN gave up a pick and they aren't paying him an insane salary.

With that said, I'm DYING to know what MOSS thinks about this. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and blame his failure in Minny on Childress being an idiot and a culture of COMPLETE dysfunction - which is exactly what he'd probably say about this past month in Minny.

But is he excited? Happy? Is he grateful that the Titans gave him yet another chance? Does he look forward to working with VY? I want to hear from him, because now that he's not employed by them, he can tell the truth about how poorly the Vikings were run.

Last edited by gpngc : 11-03-2010 at 11:16 PM.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
The main reason this move was made was to definitely keep the box from filling on CJ while Britt is out. If Moss adds anything beyond that..... cake.
Exactly what Voodoo said. This is probably the biggest thing to make a fuss over. Washington doesn't draw coverage. Britt wasn't really drawing much attention either, but it was projected that he would if he kept playing well and stayed healthy.

The box would've stayed stacked, and CJ would've struggled. Especially considering how poorly the inside of our OL has played. If Moss can just threated to take the top off defenses and keep opposing defenses from stacking the box, then that alone will make the pickup worth it. And lets not forget this was a waiver pickup with little risk. If he does something stupid, we can cut his ass without having to admit we wasted a 3rd RD pick on him.

And what if the upside is reached? How are you going to stack the box to contain CJ, keep a spy on VY, and then rotate coverage towards Moss? I'm not saying that will happen, but the prospect that it could happen gives me teh joose bumps.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I in heaven? *jizzz*

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tennessee titans fans unite
Old 11-04-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still like Moss and thought Hed do well with the Vikings. I think most people who are talking about his baggage and such are either just in denial or dont want to accept the fact that the titans offense is going to get much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Exactly what Voodoo said. This is probably the biggest thing to make a fuss over. Washington doesn't draw coverage. Britt wasn't really drawing much attention either, but it was projected that he would if he kept playing well and stayed healthy.

The box would've stayed stacked, and CJ would've struggled. Especially considering how poorly the inside of our OL has played. If Moss can just threated to take the top off defenses and keep opposing defenses from stacking the box, then that alone will make the pickup worth it. And lets not forget this was a waiver pickup with little risk. If he does something stupid, we can cut his ass without having to admit we wasted a 3rd RD pick on him.

And what if the upside is reached? How are you going to stack the box to contain CJ, keep a spy on VY, and then rotate coverage towards Moss? I'm not saying that will happen, but the prospect that it could happen gives me teh joose bumps.
This is what me and my friend were talking about. If Moss gives any effort at all, CJ is going to explode. VY also benefits greatly because like you said this will take a spy off VY a lot of the time.

BTW whats up with Jared Cook? Is he just not good enough to play yet?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:46 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
This is what me and my friend were talking about. If Moss gives any effort at all, CJ is going to explode. VY also benefits greatly because like you said this will take a spy off VY a lot of the time.

BTW whats up with Jared Cook? Is he just not good enough to play yet?
Cook has taken some time to develop and learn the playbook, so his action has been limited. He's pretty much an oversized WR. I don't think he's ever lined up at TE in his career so far. But he did get a lot of action this past Sunday against the Chargers when Britt went down with an injury, and they lined him up outside at WR.

He's definitely shown flashes though, and is a huge mismatch. I think his coming out party will be next year when Bo Scaife leaves in FA. Hopefully by then he'll be able to line up at TE and take most of his snaps from there.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:59 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Also!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cook has taken some time to develop and learn the playbook, so his action has been limited. He's pretty much an oversized WR.
this, its obvious the coaches dont have any faith in him as a blocker right now and his speed/agility/vertical thats pretty much what he is right now
Old 11-04-2010, 01:03 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
this, its obvious the coaches dont have any faith in him as a blocker right now and his speed/agility/vertical thats pretty much what he is right now
He's great in special teams coverage though! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cook has taken some time to develop and learn the playbook, so his action has been limited. He's pretty much an oversized WR. I don't think he's ever lined up at TE in his career so far.

So is Jermichael Finley. Before he bulked up and learned to block he was lining up in the slot as a WR a ton to get him adjusted. I'm still giving Cook time, but he could still become a pretty good receiving option for you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow i really like that comparison good call there LL
Old 11-04-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty crazy. I'm not really expecting a whole lot from Moss, but it should at least make the season that much more interesting.

What some people don't realize is VY actually has shown a really good deep throw this season. Some of them have been insanely good. So it could work out really well. But it's not like the Titans burnt a pick on Moss, he could just as easily see a 4th team by season's end.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote