Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No chance Favre doesn't start. I said it a few weeks ago, I'll say it again now. The only way he doesn't start is if Childress benches him, which he should do on account of the fact that Favre is below average.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Sallo
Rookie

Sallo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think the only way to keep Favre from starting a game is if he retires. He would go out there in a wheel chair or crutches if he had to and play the game. I was actually surprised by how well he played this past week with his foot injuries.-Sallo, Health Insurance Advisor

Last edited by Sallo : 11-10-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Sallo is offline   Reply With Quote