Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-04-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still can't stop laughing every time I think about the ostrich in the bathroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I still can't stop laughing every time I think about the ostrich in the bathroom.
I know, I just explained that to a friend over the weekend and without even seeing it he burst out laughing. I'm actually laughing while I type this hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Terriers does not get enough love on this site.
Terriers is one of my favorite new shows. Donal Logue is a baller.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You'll be waiting for a while with Spartacus, since the second season is ****** with the main character having cancer and it still not being recast or something.
He has beaten it and is in the recovering stage, i was reading an interview and he has been working out preparing for the role again. They are doing a 6 episode pre-show as to how they came into ownership of whole thing. It starts with the final scene from the first season and ends with it as well. Sort of their way to bridge the gap between seasons and give him more time to get his health right.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I havent watched Dexter in like 3/4 weeks...I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm disappointed in myself.

I also havent watched Boardwalk Empire since episode 2...and I really liked it. I'm slacking on tv shows.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya I finally got around to watching Spatacus. I am at I think episode 9. Should have listened to people here a while ago, it is a damn fun show. Just really entertaining all around and man is Xena's rich blond friend sexy.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to hate it...but Ugly Americans has actually grown on me. I may pick up the 1st season. It's like $15.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-04-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a BSG lovefest occuring in IRC, it inspired me to watch Crossroads 1/2 again for the 10000000th time. Might be the best 2 episodes of television I've ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
There is a BSG lovefest occuring in IRC, it inspired me to watch Crossroads 1/2 again for the 10000000th time. Might be the best 2 episodes of television I've ever seen.

With ease.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

With ease.
I don't know. That was a ******* incredible episode though which brilliantly capped off an incredible show.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just starting up BSG...partially because commie likes dudes...and partially because i do too

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go....

Shield finale
Basically every episode of season 4 of The Wire
The reveal episode of Twin Peaks
The Constant

All others are just not very important.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-04-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The West Wing had some excellent episodes as well but I'm not sure how everyone feels about that here.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

The Shield...bleh. I cant stand Michael Chiklis.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-04-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The West Wing had some excellent episodes as well but I'm not sure how everyone feels about that here.
I've been meaning to get to The West Wing, and I probably will within the new few months. As for you MOTH, Chiklis is absolutely amazing in The Shield so you just clearly suck.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-04-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I'd go....

Shield finale
Basically every episode of season 4 of The Wire
The reveal episode of Twin Peaks
The Constant

All others are just not very important.
Half Measures is responsible for one of the most insane holy **** moments I have even seen on television. I have never experienced goosebumps like I did once the credits rolled in that episode. I would throw that one out there as a personal favorite.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Half Measures is responsible for one of the most insane holy **** moments I have even seen on television. I have never experienced goosebumps like I did once the credits rolled in that episode. I would throw that one out there as a personal favorite.
There are way too many Breaking Bad episodes that are amazing to pick out just one, so I'd just list the entire series.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-04-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
West Wing is pretty amazing. Except for probably the last season. But the series overall has some of the best writing I've seen in any show or movie.

Probably in discussion for my favorite series.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
There are way too many Breaking Bad episodes that are amazing to pick out just one, so I'd just list the entire series.
I was thinking the same thing.

I agree with The Wire season 4 being incredible but I would also list a couple eps from season 3 during the whole Amsterdam stuff. I ******* love Stringer Bell.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Trampoline side plot is pure gold for Community so far.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-04-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sup.

I'll just leave this here.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community is great as always so far. I think it's too "different" for the public though which sucks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
West Wing is pretty amazing. Except for probably the last season. But the series overall has some of the best writing I've seen in any show or movie.

Probably in discussion for my favorite series.
It's absolutely in my top 5, probably 3. Even the last year was good even though it didn't live up to the standards it had set before.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Sup.

I'll just leave this here.
I could check I guess but I will just ask, is Unsolved Mysteries dude in Dexter? I have't seen that show it forever but I will always remember the dude's voice.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, two different guys.

Unsolved Mysteries = Robert Stack.

Harry Morgan = James Remar

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote