Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 11-06-2010, 03:49 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default My post from another thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
1. Freeman - 135/224 (60.3%) for 1533 yards and 8 TDs/3 Ints; 25 carries for 176 yards and 12 1st Downs this year

Note: 5-2. Has rookies starting at Flanker, Split End and RB, LG. 1st time starter at RT. Potential HOF at TE. Line has given up 16 sacks thus far. (I know sacks don't
paint the whole picture of how well the line is, just using it as a point of reference and for comparison's sake.)

2. Ryan - 156/252 (61.9%)for 1714 yards and 12 TDs/5 Ints; 25 carries for 64 yards and 5 1st Downs this year

Note: 5-2. Throwing to arguably the top WR in the NFL at this point. Has a HOF TE, and a strong running game. Line has given up 13 sacks thus far.

3. Flacco - 140/236 (59.3%) for 1651 yards and 10 TDs/6 Ints; 22 carries for 32 yards and 5 1st Downs (1 TD)this year

Note: 5-2. Has future HOF at both WR and TE, great running game and great line. 10 sacks thus far.

4. Stafford - 37/60 (61.7%) for 295 yards and 4TDs/1 Int; 0 carries for 0 yards and 0 1st Downs this year

Note: 1-1 in his starts this season. Playing with the one of NFL's top 2-3 WR. 1st RD TE. Line has given up 12 sacks so far.

5. Bradford - 171/292 (58.6%) for 1674 yards and 11 TDs/8 Ints; 16 carries for 22 yards and 1 1st Down this year

Note: 4-4. Playing with no one at WR or TE. Future HOF at RB. Potentially great young studs at both OTs. 17 Sacks given up so far.

6. Sanchez- 114/215 (53%) for 1356 yards and 9 TDs/4 Ints: 11 carries for 27 yards and 2 1st Downs this year.

Note: 5-2. Playing with HOF at RB, 2 former 1st rd WRs, young stud at TE. Probably the best O-line of the 6. 11 sacks all year.

I got to give it to my boy Freeman. He is doing the most with the hand dealt to him. I think Ryan was drafted into a great situation, same as Flacco and Sanchez. I think the fact that the Bucs would have nothing close to the record they have now with out Free speaks volumes about how good he is. Can't give enough props to Bradford, because I didn't think he would be this good at all, let alone this early.

Would Ryan and Flacco be able to win with this Bucs squad?

Where do you rank them? Why?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 05:02 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got Stafford ahead of Freeman, followed by Ryan and Flacco. Bradford slots in next and Sanchez brings up the rear!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 05:21 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give your fellow Buc fans the reason for your rankings, sir. :)

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
Old 11-06-2010, 05:31 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha well I just think Stafford has all the potential in the world. Not to mention that as long as Calvin Johnson sticks around he has one of the best security blankets in the world. That doesn't necessarily mean I think anything less of Josh - who is amazing any way - but Stafford is one of the best QB prospects of the last 10 years as far as I'm concerned.

After that Ryan is going to be an amazing, safe, game-managing QB. Perfect if you have a strong run game and stout D. Flacco I'm iffy on but the potential is there. Bradford has a ceiling which isn't amazingly high in my books and I don't rate Sanchez at all.

Old 11-06-2010, 05:55 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Thank you.

Regarding Sanchez, as a Mexican-American myself, "I am disappoint.". lol

Old 11-06-2010, 07:00 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
Thank you.

Regarding Sanchez, as a Mexican-American myself, "I am disappoint.". lol
Haha. I have little regard for Sanchez. Imagine if Freeman had several former first round wide receivers (one of which is a Superbowl MVP), a HoF RB and great back-up, studly O-Line and a young and upcoming TE. :O

Old 11-06-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
KennyG
Rookie

KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.

To see what Bradford is doing with what he has to work with, let's just say I am really impressed. I thought he had Alex Smith written all over him.
But Freeman with the broken thumb at the start and all is hands down ahead of everyone on your list.

Last edited by KennyG : 11-06-2010 at 09:11 PM.
KennyG is offline   Reply With Quote