Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who's gonna be the best of these QB's when all is said and done?
Josh Freeman, Bucs 59 15.05%
Matthew Stafford, Lions 126 32.14%
Sam Bradford, Rams 76 19.39%
Mark Sanchez, Jets 19 4.85%
Joe Flacco, Ravens 33 8.42%
Matt Ryan, Falcons 79 20.15%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I don't think the line is as big of a problem as everyone makes it out to be. More teams have surrendered more sacks and there Qbs are still healthy.

I'm starting to wonder whether or not the Lions rushed Stafford back a bit to early. I don't know if that shoulder is really 100% still and thats not good for a QB because no matter how good your oline is, as a QB in the NFL, you have to be able to take the lumps and bruises. I hope all is well for him because he is a great talent!
Stafford is a lot more mobile than a lot of QBs and his ability to move like that can also be bad in terms of allowing big hits.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Agreed. I guess I shouldn't be calling those plays "lucky" but to for him to say you should have won is crazy. Even if you get the touchdown there, Matt Ryan gets the ball back with two minutes to go and a chance to win the game. Remember, he's called Matty Ice for a reason.

Because his progression has frozen?

Just kaeding btw. I just couldn't resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Agreed. I guess I shouldn't be calling those plays "lucky" but to for him to say you should have won is crazy. Even if you get the touchdown there, Matt Ryan gets the ball back with two minutes to go and a chance to win the game. Remember, he's called Matty Ice for a reason.
Couldn't agree with you more, but if he got the first down instead of the TD, they could have ran more time off the clock. Who knows, its gonna be one of those "What ifs...".

And yes, Matt Ryan is clutch in big situations also, but overall, that was an intense and awesome game. I just hope things are different next time around. One thing we can agree on is the NFC South is the best division in the NFC.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I hit Sanchez when I ment to hit Bradford.

1. Sam Bradford
2. Josh Freeman
3. Matty Ice
4. Matthew Stafford
5. Joe Flacco
6. Mark Sanchez

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Stafford is so damn special. He's got teh wow plays, and the little things. Just get healthy dude.
This. I try to not even pay attention to the box scores when watching young QB's, but Stafford looks like he's gonna really be something special if he can play a full season so it's tough to say. Now with Sanchez he did make some nice plays to come back for his team and all so he deserves credit, but as a whole that game he looked average at best. Stafford looked 10x better IMO and he was facing a defense that was 10x better also.

I know Sanchez is gonna get a ton better, but there was a big difference in terms of how he and Stafford both looked today honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
They need to build a line around him.

His injuries aren't the lines fault. Our line has been great at pass protection this year, I dont know what everyone is talking about. He is fragile, which sucks because we are a different team with him behind center.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take Bradford the guy is impressing me a lot for just a rookie.

Then for #2 its a tie between Freeman and Flacco. they are pretty much the same player
Old 11-07-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
Please. Michael Turner carried ATL to this victory. Once we stopped the run in the 2nd half, Ryan was shut down. Freeman had very little of a running game, threw 2 idiotic INTs, and still should have won the game. Terrible play call on 4th down and the refs not measuring after 3rd down was ridiculous.

No. Get outta here with that. Michael Turner didn't "carry us" to victory. We did the same thing we always do, and that is play with a balanced attack. Just because he had 2 TDs to Matt's 1 (how do you think we made it into the redzone for those touchdowns? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Michael Turner breaking off 50 yard runs) doesn't mean that Ryan just rode his coattails.

And when you "shut Ryan down" was that when he lobbed up a pick to a DT or when he threw another pick to swing back the momentum? Oh wait, that wasn't Matt. The Bucs were far from shutting him down.

And still should have won the game? Christ. The only reason you were in the game was due to the kick return for a TD, and the other one that you took back to our 35. Which is of course where Freeman got one of his TDs. I'm really not sure what your arguement is here, but I'd certainly have to hope that it isn't Freeman "almost lead" the Bucs to victory, that Freeman played well, or that he played a superior game to Matt Ryan.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1.Sanchez
2.Freeman
3.Bradford
4.Ryan
5.Flacco
6.Stafford

Stafford would be higher, but until he proves he can stay healthy he is clearly at the bottom

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
No. Get outta here with that. Michael Turner didn't "carry us" to victory. We did the same thing we always do, and that is play with a balanced attack. Just because he had 2 TDs to Matt's 1 (how do you think we made it into the redzone for those touchdowns? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Michael Turner breaking off 50 yard runs) doesn't mean that Ryan just rode his coattails.

And when you "shut Ryan down" was that when he lobbed up a pick to a DT or when he threw another pick to swing back the momentum? Oh wait, that wasn't Matt. The Bucs were far from shutting him down.

And still should have won the game? Christ. The only reason you were in the game was due to the kick return for a TD, and the other one that you took back to our 35. Which is of course where Freeman got one of his TDs. I'm really not sure what your arguement is here, but I'd certainly have to hope that it isn't Freeman "almost lead" the Bucs to victory, that Freeman played well, or that he played a superior game to Matt Ryan.
How well did Ryan convert 3rd downs in the 4th quarter when Turner was shut down?

Ryan has had a great running game HIS ENTIRE CAREER (including today). Freeman has had a great running game in like two games in his career. Much easier to play QB when your RB is getting at least 120 every game.

Yes Freeman had idiotic INTs, hes 22 years old. He still had the team in position to win. My arguement is that your MATTY ICE >>>> Freeman comment is duuumbbb.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Matt Ryan played excellent today, as I have stated many times after today. He did out duel Josh Freeman today, but you can't argue that Freeman has been excellent for us this season. Matt Ryan started his 40th game today, while Freeman was starting his 17th, so you can't make that comparison of who will be better. The kid is still 22 years old and has tremendous talent, so I wouldn't smack talk at all over Ryan is better than Freeman based on this game. I like Matt Ryan and he may very well end up being considered better than Freeman, but lets not discuss that now.

Atlanta deserves the credit as they were the better team today. But remember, Tampa is the youngest team in the NFL and for them to be at 5-3 is just REMARKABLE! Yes, our defense contained the Falcons offense in the 2nd half and I will admit Freeman put our defense in a bad spot on the first drive of the 2nd half. Our Special Teams brought us back into the game with the TD.

I have tremendous respect for the Atlanta Falcons and I hope we see just as good of a game next time @ Ray Jay. Only as a Bucs fan, hopefully the outcome is different.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How well did Ryan convert 3rd downs in the 4th quarter when Turner was shut down?

Ryan has had a great running game HIS ENTIRE CAREER (including today). Freeman has had a great running game in like two games in his career. Much easier to play QB when your RB is getting at least 120 every game.

Yes Freeman had idiotic INTs, hes 22 years old. He still had the team in position to win. My arguement is that your MATTY ICE >>>> Freeman comment is duuumbbb.

How well did he convert the 3rd downs in the game we won? In which he was efficient but also made plays? Hmm, I don't know. Don't think I really care.

Fail to see how the running game is relevant. And according to Bucs fans Blount is the greatest thing in the world.

The argument isn't how old these players are. And my comment, while true and proven once again today, is mostly in jest to the Freeman jerking off that's been going on here recently.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Atlanta deserves the credit as they were the better team today. But remember, Tampa is the youngest team in the NFL and for them to be at 5-3 is just REMARKABLE! Yes, our defense contained the Falcons offense in the 2nd half and I will admit Freeman put our defense in a bad spot on the first drive of the 2nd half. Our Special Teams brought us back into the game with the TD.
cmon man... stop using this. You've beat 5 nobodies and needed some late game heroics while at that.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Stafford
2. Freeman
3. Flacco
4. Bradford
5. Ryan
6. Sanchez

You could make an argument for any of the first 5 as #1. Stafford has the most star-potential though, so I'll take him (even with the injuries). I can see Stafford becoming a top 5 QB, Freeman/Flacco/Bradford/Ryan becoming top 10 QB's, and Sanchez ending up in the 10-15 range. I'd include Henne around Sanchez's level too, as far as young QB's are concerned.

Last edited by Michigan : 11-07-2010 at 08:23 PM.
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
cmon man... stop using this. You've beat 5 nobodies and needed some late game heroics while at that.
Say what you will, but it's true. Teams in that status usually win 1-3 games at best. They are talented but inexperienced and will only grow to get better. Haters just are running out of excuses to knock on the Bucs and call them overrated. My question is, how can they be overrated when they are the youngest team in the NFL and have proven every one wrong? (since everyone predicted them in the 2-4 win range).
Old 11-07-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
1. Stafford
2. Freeman
3. Flacco
4. Bradford
5. Ryan
6. Sanchez

You could make an argument for any of the first 5 as #1. Stafford has the most star-potential though, so I'll take him (even with the injuries). I can see Stafford becoming a top 5 QB, Freeman/Flacco/Bradford/Ryan becoming top 10 QB's, and Sanchez ending up in the 10-15 range. I'd include Henne around Sanchez's level too, as far as young QB's are concerned.
Except, Henne sucks and isn't a franchise QB.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How well did he convert the 3rd downs in the game we won? In which he was efficient but also made plays? Hmm, I don't know. Don't think I really care.

Fail to see how the running game is relevant. And according to Bucs fans Blount is the greatest thing in the world.

The argument isn't how old these players are. And my comment, while true and proven once again today, is mostly in jest to the Freeman jerking off that's been going on here recently.
You fail to see how the running game is relevant to a QB? Seriously?
Old 11-07-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Flacco hasn't thrown an INT since week 4 and has 7 TDs in the last 3 games. Ravens are 6-2. IS HE AN MVP CANDIDATE?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
You fail to see how the running game is relevant to a QB? Seriously?

I fail to see the logic in, Michael Turner is good, so let's downplay everything Matt Ryan does.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to be a hell of a rivalry. I'm very excited to watch these guys' career unfold.

Things were looking bleak for awhile with the next wave of quarterbacks. There's a hell of a crop coming up in the NFL right now.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I fail to see the logic in, Michael Turner is good, so let's downplay everything Matt Ryan does.
Shhhh if you speak logically they won't understand you. Just keep repeating that Freeman is god and send them to their holes to let them chant FREEMANZZZ in peace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys think the rules can play a role in this? Or just natural talent.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Shhhh if you speak logically they won't understand you. Just keep repeating that Freeman is god and send them to their holes to let them chant FREEMANZZZ in peace.

I did hear that Freeman, only 22 years old you know, bestowed his powers in the form of Michael Spurlock today, so he technically is the one that kept the game close. He's so damn talented. Just wait until he reaches his potential and can make that Bucs defense dominant again. MVP.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Quote:
I never downplayed Matt Ryan. In this thread, I ranked him 3rd and said he is a great QB. When you are comparing the 2 QBs however, you have to take the running game into account.